Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

apropos to nothing posted:

im all about denying genocide all the time. i do it while i worship hitler in the pink forum and suck off trotskys corpse. however tomorrow i will be sober madame, while you will still be sucking up to the moderators on the something awful irreverent politics discussion forum

i got banned for the poe goon discord for talking about how racist grey forums are about china and refusing to explain my stance on ~~ the uighr genocide~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

PopZeus posted:

why are people so attached to wanting to say this word?

yah it's baffling. day long probes for it are dumb but why bother at all

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ferrinus posted:

they simply love free speech, unregulated markets, etc

You're a retard as well and frankly I'm sick of pretending that you aren't, shall we say, a little moderator-esque

indigi posted:

yah it's baffling. day long probes for it are dumb but why bother at all

personally i only make a point of it specifically because the dumbest people in this forum get mad about it, and generally engage in the 'making up a new word that means retard but isnt actually the word retard so im woke now' game.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PopZeus
Aug 11, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

personally i only make a point of it specifically because the dumbest people in this forum get mad about it, and generally engage in the 'making up a new word that means retard but isnt actually the word retard so im woke now' game.

I just thought disabled communities found it offensive so avoiding it in solidarity with them seemed pretty easy to do. I guess I haven’t really encountered the “making up a new word” thing so I can’t speak to that.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
just cant get over guy who is incapable of distinguishing between posting and real world geopolitics/sex crimes

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
trying to psychoanalyze some rando on the internet to tie all of the opinions you disagree with into some kind of universal grand theory of why you dont like the person. sounds like some kind of form of liberalism to me

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!
people dont actually do the "making up another word" thing much

that's absolutely pure projection

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

just cant get over guy who is incapable of distinguishing between posting and real world geopolitics/sex crimes

who's that?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

:rip: larry, incapable of distinguishing between posting the forbidden word he gets probated for every time, and not posting it

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Dustcat posted:

:rip: larry, incapable of distinguishing between posting the forbidden word he gets probated for every time, and not posting it

stfu bitch (another one of the evil words)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Larry Parrish posted:

You're a retard as well and frankly I'm sick of pretending that you aren't, shall we say, a little moderator-esque

maybe it'll work this time

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

trying to psychoanalyze some rando on the internet to tie all of the opinions you disagree with into some kind of universal grand theory of why you dont like the person. sounds like some kind of form of liberalism to me

who's doing psychoanalysis? i have no idea what deep-seated personal flaw causes you to contravene lenin's teachings so thoroughly and repeatedly. it's just a plain fact

animist
Aug 28, 2018
political correctness has gone insane these days. you cant even publicly mock the mentally disabled anymore

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

animist posted:

political correctness has gone insane these days. you cant even publicly mock the mentally disabled anymore

yeah they will retaliate and probe you

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Ferrinus posted:

who's doing psychoanalysis? i have no idea what deep-seated personal flaw causes you to contravene lenin's teachings so thoroughly and repeatedly. it's just a plain fact

dude just drop this dumb act and tell apropos you hate him and to gently caress off. you’re so boring and at least that would be somewhat interesting

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

dude just drop this dumb act and tell apropos you hate him and to gently caress off. you’re so boring and at least that would be somewhat interesting

i don't hate him, and i'm sure he can improve under the right circumstances. i just think the obvious contradictions in his politics are easy targets

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
actually he’s finding this quite easy, since he’s so good at typing

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
imagine posting on this website for 20 years and being this bad at flame wars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sorry to derail but is there a good book about the history of the afl-cio

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

imagine posting on this website for 20 years and being this bad at flame wars

we're not having a flame war. you are just bad at leftism

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Ferrinus posted:

thread title

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

PopZeus posted:

I just thought disabled communities found it offensive so avoiding it in solidarity with them seemed pretty easy to do. I guess I haven’t really encountered the “making up a new word” thing so I can’t speak to that.

the concept of there actually being gay/trans/disabled/female/gamer communities is neolib bullshit

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

sorry to derail but is there a good book about the history of the afl-cio

“labors giant step” by art preis

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

“labors giant step” by art preis

:dogecheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

edit: :cheerdoge:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Ferrinus posted:

you've been on this forum since i was in middle school and you suck poo poo at it. your posts suck and no one likes you. go back to facebook

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i dont like apropos’ trotskyist politics but apropos knows how to post. some people here tend to forget the simple joy of posting

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
So I guess there is a surprising amount of bad blood between social democrats and trots, who knew.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

:dogecheers:

:cheers:

“teamster rebellion” by Farrell dobbs is also good and goes into the labor actions that helped pave the way for the cio

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im a dengist now

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

THS posted:

im a dengist now

Not a post Xi ultraleft tankii?

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Ardennes posted:

So I guess there is a surprising amount of bad blood between social democrats and trots, who knew.

name one other tendency that doesn't hate trots. no the us state department doesn't count

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Ferrinus posted:

name one other tendency that doesn't hate trots. no the us state department doesn't count

One day there shall be funding from Langley for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Ardennes posted:

One day there shall be funding from Langley for everyone.

see, that's how endorsing aoc will pay off