Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1385695057290878985

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Sindai posted:

Just a giant sphere made of arms punching in all directions, forever
Ball of Arms Man

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Prediction: things are about to get even more hindu than usual

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

ThaumPenguin posted:

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Twenty arms?

Here David let me show you the hundred point technique

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

ThaumPenguin posted:

The theophany was in the first chapter lol

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Yeah, that's why I said "more Hindu than usual"

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

jsoh posted:

jags final form being easier to draw would be cool

With all those arms and fancy arm guards i think abbadon is about to own himself even harder than chaos did

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

We're about to ascend from anime fight to full Asura's Wrath.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I finally realize what Abbadon was talking about when he said there was something we were going to hate. We're going to get a timeskip right when the fight between fully released Jagganoth and everyone else kicks off aren't we?

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I feel like Abaddon saying that was the one dumb move he’s made because ever since then we’ve been waiting around predicting when the comic will be disappointing to us rather than fully embracing the upcoming twists.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Jagg's true form will be Society

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

The part that we're going to hate is obviously the fact that this comic will end one day

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

Rahul posted:

The part that we're going to hate is obviously the fact that this comic will end one day

Next page Jaggs breaks out the multiversal sled:

“It’s a magical multiverse, let’s go exploring!”

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

coolusername posted:

I feel like Abaddon saying that was the one dumb move he’s made because ever since then we’ve been waiting around predicting when the comic will be disappointing to us rather than fully embracing the upcoming twists.

I've generally been able to forget about it until someone in this thread inevitably brings it back up again.

Stop spinning the wheel and laughing at God, dammit! :argh:

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Jadis hasn't gotten her title card, has she? Especially since Jagganoth's card is up next, huh.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Big J actually said "Come on and SLAM"

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Malpais Legate posted:

Jadis hasn't gotten her title card, has she? Especially since Jagganoth's card is up next, huh.

Jadis got the title card for the whole drat comic.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Can someone link all the current title cards? Someone who won't end up re-reading the entire comic in the process of fetching them :v:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

coolusername posted:

Can someone link all the current title cards? Someone who won't end up re-reading the entire comic in the process of fetching them :v:

Such a person does not exist. And if such a terrible being were to enter this realm, then they should be separate from their ghost with due haste.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

coolusername posted:

Mutton: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-4-67/
Inky: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-4-27/
Mammon: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-9-108-mammon/
Salami Dave: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-1-9/
Gog: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-7-62/

This inhuman feat was accomplished through the secret technique of having read through the whole thing like two days ago :colbert:.

GENUINE CAT HERDER fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Apr 24, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Whose arms are we seeing in the bottom panel?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Superterranean posted:

Whose arms are we seeing in the bottom panel?
Jagganoth just hatched.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Ah, it’s a good ol’ fashioned arm-off.

Get Mottom in the Voltron we gotta start adding limbs.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Give us the wooorm give us the MEGA worm.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

coolusername posted:

Also

Jadis (or technically her spokesperson): https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/

Edit: Oh lol I misread that as title drops.

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 24, 2021

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I really love Gog's title card being followed by a facepunch.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
I think Jagganoth will win and destroy everything, then Jadis and Allison team up to go back in time and fix things somehow. Multiversal/recombinated Allison tells her past self she’s a lesbian and not to bother going out with Zaid at all. Although I would laugh like hell at a Dodgeball style “I’m bisexual” ending

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I think Jagganoth will win and destroy everything, then Jadis and Allison team up to go back in time and fix things somehow. Multiversal/recombinated Allison tells her past self she’s a lesbian and not to bother going out with Zaid at all. Although I would laugh like hell at a Dodgeball style “I’m bisexual” ending

Oh, cool. So kind of like Endgame, but with more bisexuals?

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

oobey posted:

Oh, cool. So kind of like Endgame, but with more bisexuals?

in 30 years the “multiverses time travel to defeat the swole villain” will be a cherished cliche synonymous with the 2020s. like 80s movies and training montages

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 25, 2021

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

https://youtu.be/e1unoCm0anc

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Gog's gonna do something cool

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Ham Cheeks posted:

Gog's gonna do something cool

Literally everything Gog has done is cool.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Me, thinking about Gog in the last comic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ebcsowtrU0

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
has anyone or anything else except the merge transforms gotten title cards? P sure devil fighter & aspected chaos got ones but i can't remember for poo poo. 5-finger Total life obliteration got one. A lot of the recent power attacks got one.

Didn't himself get something like this too?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Depends what you mean by title cards I guess, to me it's the demiurges' whole "lord of destruction, wielder of the dark arts, bearer of the word death" type pages. There's been a lot of other rare, major events like Himself or the kirata moves but I think title cards means the demiurge intros.

Can't think of anything besides what you mentioned that got a major card like that.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
there were minor cards from the beginning. The dude with the sword and hand mirror has one on the same page as the gun witch. The bigly serious ones are for the demiurges of course, but i'm just idly wondering about them. Basically i'm considering it being written with those language glyphs to even start to count.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
oh yeah, and then the whole crew for the raid on Yre. huh. now I wanna know too.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Someone earlier was asking what the hell jag was and I could buy him being a servant because there's some bigger vaguely similar dudes in the forge stoker's guild early on.

In fact there are seemingly a poo poo ton of different servants that never really get face time, like in hell 71 & some flashbacks there are these long necked catlike people, a ton of weird animal monster people, besides guys like the noodle vendor Maya protected. More recently there's those mouse-kangaroo guys that have been hanging out on Dave's planet. I suppose he would be the type to have strict migration controls and forbid the total mutie looking types.

The barlowes inferno stuff got toned way down from the early pages, too, although there are still a few floating around they're not super hosed up like early on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
According to Abbadon, Jaggs is simply a very large, very toothy human.