Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

Maddow, colbert, other liberal tv shits

lots of “maybe this will give him perspective” type poo poo

Oh I don't even own a TV (:()

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

lol and then instead he got hopped up on steroids and became still more convinced that covid wasn't a big deal even though he might have died without experimental treatments that he only got because he was literally the president of the united states

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

RandolphCarter posted:

lol.

"maybe covid will completely cure his raging personality disorder"

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

The NYT clearly hoping every time Trump had a personal crisis that he'd quit being a dickhead so they could run a "today was the day he finally became president" story

Maggie Hagerman basically being court scribe for the Trump white house while pretending she was a serious journalist

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
the Obiden-Bama administration

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
There are books that are good
there are books that are bad
there are books so loving awful you wish you never had
ever read them at all. Because a terrible novel can ruin your life.
Hey buddy

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh I don't even own a TV (:()

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Animal Friend posted:

Gaddafi had a huge crush on Condoleezza Rice

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Ann Coulter proudly retweeting some anthropology paper because it included genetic evidence native Americans are descended from Asians

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Kazzah posted:

Ann Coulter proudly retweeting some anthropology paper because it included genetic evidence native Americans are descended from Asians

Huh? I thought this was a completely uncontroversial view that native Americans crossed from Asia ~12k years ago

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

NightGyr posted:

Huh? I thought this was a completely uncontroversial view that native Americans crossed from Asia ~12k years ago

I believe her point was that they were immigrants too, not truly native Americans

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"I have it on good authority that all humans descended from the Rift Valley in Africa. Guess which word we get to use now?" :twisted:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

vyelkin posted:

lol and then instead he got hopped up on steroids and became still more convinced that covid wasn't a big deal even though he might have died without experimental treatments that he only got because he was literally the president of the united states

Didn't he stop breathing a couple of times

I never watch cable news but I was flipping around once during that ordeal and landed on some idiot Trumpist on CNN trying to downplay him needing heavy breathing assistance or some poo poo

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Why does this Armenian genocide thing remind me so much of Kony 2012?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

I never watch cable news but I was flipping around once during that ordeal and landed on some idiot Trumpist on CNN trying to downplay him needing heavy breathing assistance or some poo poo

me when everything is totally fine and normal and it definitely doesn't hurt at all to breathe

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

When Trump's brother died and they had to literally bring to casket to the White House because Trump was too lazy to go to a funeral if they didn't.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Boy that was a hype and a half.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol.

"maybe covid will completely cure his raging personality disorder"

also liberals saying "i hope he lives so he can see his day in court" lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Kazzah posted:

I believe her point was that they were immigrants too, not truly native Americans

Yeah this gets thrown around by people who want to justify the European colonization of North America. It’s a really lovely and dumb argument

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
She's electable, if you loving vote for her!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

She's electable, if you loving vote for her!

She doesn't owe you anything, however.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Orange Devil posted:

Boy that was a hype and a half.

it was great as more and more terrible things came out about the group behind it culminating in the guy who spearheaded it getting arrested for being naked and masturbating in public

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

mrmcd posted:

When Trump's brother died and they had to literally bring to casket to the White House because Trump was too lazy to go to a funeral if they didn't.

You mean when his brother totally died of covid and Trumpo didnt want to admit the virus had killed anyone because it was just going to go away, so they totally destroyed patient records about him?

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-admits-may-destroyed-records-181853148.html

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
White House staffers having to rummage through the bins and tape together trump's memos for preservation because he kept ripping up all his paperwork after reading it despite repeatedly being told not to

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
At the bookshop today, was reminded of this
https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1329754123512799234

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Feldegast42 posted:

almost certainly came close to death, we launched the gently caress around find out plane

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Owen Smith existed and presumably still exists.

fake edit: he's working for Big Pharma now lol.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

the sex ghost posted:

White House staffers having to rummage through the bins and tape together trump's memos for preservation because he kept ripping up all his paperwork after reading it despite repeatedly being told not to

As small and insignificant as this seemingly is it also shows the absolute bankruptcy of the system. Legally the president is not allowed to do X. President continues to do X all the time anyway, and there are no consequences. Insert liberal masturbatory bullshit about checks and balances here.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

pharma bro going to prison only after separating the wealthy from some of their money

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Eat This Glob posted:

pharma bro going to prison only after separating the wealthy from some of their money

Pharma bro got in trouble for trying to pay investors back with some profits from a different venture

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/...ingawful.com%2F

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Lamech posted:

You mean when his brother totally died of covid and Trumpo didnt want to admit the virus had killed anyone because it was just going to go away, so they totally destroyed patient records about him?

Didn't know about either of these! :lol:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
miss him, just want him back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aark8ErN1vs

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

duz posted:

it was great as more and more terrible things came out about the group behind it culminating in the guy who spearheaded it getting arrested for being naked and masturbating in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nymZEXjf8

"People were up for anything as long as it didn't involve practical action"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Echo Chamber posted:

Owen Smith existed and presumably still exists.

fake edit: he's working for Big Pharma now lol.

He beat off a lot of men to get that job

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I just remembered something that I think was political but I cannot remember the context of it at all. It's a series of pictures of a woman who is drunk at a party dressed up like a ladybug

Can anyone help me?

e: Figured it out, it was a Gawker story about a guy who had a one night stand with failed tea party candidate Christine O'Donnell

ClassActionFursuit has issued a correction as of 02:59 on Apr 26, 2021

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lamech posted:

lmao

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
jimmy carter sent helicopters, machines known for crashing all the time, into iran to save hostages, and the helicopters crashed, failing their mission.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

frankly boris johnson looks peshmerga in every photo he's in

dude just looks unhealthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bored Online posted:

jimmy carter sent helicopters, machines known for crashing all the time, into iran to save hostages, and the helicopters crashed, failing their mission.

Obama sent an extra helicopter into Pakistan and he STILL ended up needing it because that one crashed too