Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Harton posted:

Yeah but I leveraged the poo poo market and made almost 200k of the sale of my first house. So it’s kinda like I’m starting over again but this time I am in a much bigger nicer house.

I’m wayyyy to white trash to be buying this house, the neighbors are gonna be pissed.

My neighbors are white trash, latino trash, and one family that's anchored by a guy who's a CPA apparently, but I make more money than him somehow because I do beep boop computer poo poo.

life is wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Ball Tazeman posted:

I agree, we need more lowlife scumbags in here so I can feel young again.

just fuckin try me bozo

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You're gonna get loving wrecked at some point lmao

I own 30' x 100' and it's completely mine and I can put big styrofoam dicks up, if I want.

Yeah you definitely wanna try and own that land before capitalism devours the land trust and they start jacking up the price.

It’s inevitable

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ball Tazeman posted:

This sounds like Michigan bs? Is it Michigan?

Rockford Mi

Yes indeed

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Harton posted:

Yeah but I leveraged the poo poo market and made almost 200k of the sale of my first house. So it’s kinda like I’m starting over again but this time I am in a much bigger nicer house.

I’m wayyyy to white trash to be buying this house, the neighbors are gonna be pissed.

hey man just invite over the neighbors to help you work on the camaro you have on blocks in the front yard.

after a few cold ones and some work on the carburetor they’ll be thick as thieves with you

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

bold, beautiful

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im renting an increasingly falling apart single family in a neighborhood with gunshots every night

Apr 7, 2003

A few months back my one white trash neighbor got into an argument with a latino neighbor and was yelling "go back to mexico" and I came outside and told him to shut the gently caress up and go inside and he did shut the gently caress up and go back inside, I guess having a reputation as a lunatic with firearms can be useful.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I really gotta get into the on cinema universe

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Harton posted:

Yeah I paid out the rear end because I wanted to be able to walk to the downtown and just ride out to the trail. Some of you convinced me of this when I was originally thinking about buying a farm.

Like I’ll be able to walk to the brewery with my acoustic and play a set and walk back home. If I can get a gig that is.

lmao taking advice in the trump thread. you are racking ‘Ls’ tonight, friend

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

Rockford Mi

Yes indeed

lol I was going to ask if it was either GR or MQT.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the gently caress can you get a house this cheap lmao i go on zillow and 200k gets u a cardboard box that smells like pee

and they charge extra for the pee smell!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Schnorkles posted:

got my 2nd pfizer and its kicking my rear end

Good luck. That poo poo was rough for a day for me.

Apr 7, 2003

20 Blunts posted:

im renting an increasingly falling apart single family in a neighborhood with gunshots every night

It's very secure and warm to know that if there are gunshots in my neighborhood I'll be making them

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

It's very secure and warm to know that if there are gunshots in my neighborhood I'll be making them

oh yeah we’ll see about that

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

he's still you're president

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Consummate Professional posted:

I really gotta get into the on cinema universe

:same: i saw the trial of tim heidecker and holy gently caress it is loving brilliant and i didnt know there was so much more to it. I legitimately thought it was real

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Buddykins posted:

:same: i saw the trial of tim heidecker and holy gently caress it is loving brilliant and i didnt know there was so much more to it. I legitimately thought it was real

there's so much to watch I genuinely don't know where to start. it sounds like their oscar special tonight is really funny

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

UFOTacoMan posted:

he's still you're president

good

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

my fave was the TV version of Die Hard 3 that had Sam Jackson calling everyone 'Melon Farmer'

At least in 2 they ended with 'Yippee Ki Yay, Mr. Falcon' which was a fitting replacement, tho horrendously dubbed by a fake Bruce Willis

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Red Baron posted:

hey man just invite over the neighbors to help you work on the camaro you have on blocks in the front yard.

after a few cold ones and some work on the carburetor they’ll be thick as thieves with you

I don’t understand cars, but I’ll be drinking all day and night poofing beefers on the porch. Also playing music extremely loud. Now is the time to put together a new band!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

20 Blunts posted:

hell yeah

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
can someone here buy me a house or let me live in their house

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

diet coke....classic trump! 😂

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Harton posted:

I don’t understand cars, but I’ll be drinking all day and night poofing beefers on the porch. Also playing music extremely loud. Now is the time to put together a new band!

I want to have a punk bluegrass band

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

A few months back my one white trash neighbor got into an argument with a latino neighbor and was yelling "go back to mexico" and I came outside and told him to shut the gently caress up and go inside and he did shut the gently caress up and go back inside, I guess having a reputation as a lunatic with firearms can be useful.

You’d make a great neighbor tayne.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

pre-op bebop posted:

I, too, would like this

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I just remembered I had a dream that peter booty judge was president

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

pre-op bebop posted:

you have to help me tend to the weed plants and also agree to love my dog forever but sure why not I’m vaxxed

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

pre-op bebop posted:

you can live in the soggy basement if you would like.

e: Same offer to Buddykins.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Buddykins posted:

I, too, would like this

gently caress it let’s do a Three’s Company bit

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Looking younger, stronger, and healthier than ever sir :patriot:

He’s working on something BIG

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Red Baron posted:

I want to have a punk bluegrass band

Come on son, I can do bluegrass

https://www.bandmix.com/puffindown/

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

got my 2nd pfizer and its kicking my rear end

Serves you right for using a rival pharmaceutical company's product.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Harton posted:

Yeah you definitely wanna try and own that land before capitalism devours the land trust and they start jacking up the price.

It’s inevitable

There's a section of the contract that allows for us to buy the land for the price it's worth the year we bought it in case the land-trust gets eaten up by Wells Fargo or something, so I'm actually not all that worried! It would actually be a net good for us if we got to purchase the land for what its worth now a few years down the line

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Feldegast42 posted:

At least they are taking something that is actually good for you otherwise for once

counterpoint: chuds getting healthier is bad because they might live longer

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

pre-op bebop posted:

Depends how do you feel about Texas?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Harton posted:

Come on son, I can do bluegrass

https://www.bandmix.com/puffindown/

drat that was a lot better than I thought you’d be

good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ball Tazeman posted:

lol I was going to ask if it was either GR or MQT.

Rockford is nice, I fell in love with the river and the downtown. Gonna be amazing, cept for the neighbors but gently caress those people anyway. More chuds in Indiana anyway.