Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

some plague rats posted:

I did! But not that.

Fools Infinite has wisdom for all of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
givem ethe goddaamn beatrato tag

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Fools Infinite posted:

Surely Harrison will be victorious on his quest to save us all and reset everything to the status quo. So let's not waste time seeing what he's up to.

yessssssssssss

the best Nedroid

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

i reduced its file size by a third by cleaning it up

~9 KB to ~6 KB, what a savings

actually gently caress it it's past time to get rid of the randaconda tag i created, gimme a few minutes

/e: fin

stringless has a new favorite as of 03:34 on Apr 28, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

FFT posted:

i reduced its file size by a third by cleaning it up

~9 KB to ~6 KB, what a savings

actually gently caress it it's past time to get rid of the randaconda tag i created, gimme a few minutes

/e: fin

:thanks: for uploading it. I'm gonna go replace my MTV tag :hai:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is there a single person alive who does not want to beat the hell out of their teenage self

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Is there a single person alive who does not want to beat the hell out of their teenage self

I don't know, am I alive?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
No. Like most SA users you are just a figment my mind made up. Sorry you had to learn it that way.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
In retrospect I'm impressed my teenage self wasn't more screwed up.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

In retrospect I'm impressed my teenage self wasn't more screwed up.

No teenager is screwed up, every teenager is actually normal, in that every teenager is weird and gross in their own unique ways, and the depressing sameness of that makes it normal.

Except for those weirdos that hung out at the one 7-11, they were absolutely not normal.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

some plague rats posted:

No, I would want to give my teenage self a thorough education in emotional logic so that I didn't spend thirty years on earth thinking that hate and anger were synonymous, and thus constantly on guard against being assertive for myself in case I caused a person I cared about to get angry.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dangit I want the beartato gang tag, but I can't give up on my "dunking on bike tory" brand

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Samovar posted:

No, I would want to give my teenage self a thorough education in emotional logic so that I didn't spend thirty years on earth thinking that hate and anger were synonymous, and thus constantly on guard against being assertive for myself in case I caused a person I cared about to get angry.
what if you've only got a minute before the field collapses?

"don't obsess, invest in google, you'll understand when it happens. any questions?"

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

FFT posted:

what if you've only got a minute before the field collapses?

just lol if you're not using that minute to kill your past self and erasing yourself from the horror of existing

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

just lol if you're not using that minute to kill your past self and erasing yourself from the horror of existing
yikes

we're not talking Ashton Kutcher's Butterfly Effect, here

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

cant cook creole bream posted:

No. Like most SA users you are just a figment my mind made up.

you sick gently caress what the hell is wrong with you

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

the holy poopacy posted:

you sick gently caress what the hell is wrong with you

Most likely, a bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, or a fragment of an underdone potato.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Most likely, a bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, or a fragment of an underdone potato.

I can't believe that there is more of gravy than the grave about me!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Thus shall you think of this fleeting forum:
A bit of beef, a blot of mustard,
A fragment of an underdone potato,
A crumb of cheese, a goon, and a dream.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Like most SA users you are just a figment my mind made up.

Could you please use a little more imagination? You're using the same template for at least two of us

Samovar posted:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

feedmyleg posted:

Could you please use a little more imagination? You're using the same template for at least two of us

More than a two of us. I keep seeing "depressed leftist" and "sad queer" npcs all over this board, often with both traits.

Since I'm made up, can I get the "upwardly mobile" trait and return either or both "crippling trauma" and "trans man" traits? I know I'm supposed to be violently upbeat about being trans, but frankly, stacking them is cliché at this point.

If I can't get "upwardly mobile", I'll take "financially stable". Or remove the "sadbrains" tag.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No. Like most SA users you are just a figment my mind made up. Sorry you had to learn it that way.

Wow your hosed up, then.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Reginald, you doofus. That guy was an all-powerful genie. You could have gotten AT LEAST 20% off.

Wait until the animated series comes out in 2018. This will make a lot more sense.

...I don't remember buying this

Lifestyle Change Number One: Try not to die in seven days.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
To past self: "Work is not like school. Learn something useful and actually apply yourself. Also, all these girls are actually into you. Take a chance. And don't ever play Diablo II."

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Where the gently caress is the nedroid animated series? :mad:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SCheeseman posted:

Where the gently caress is the nedroid animated series? :mad:

oh, did you miss it

drat it was good

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

It was my favorite television-watching experience of all time. Real shame that they destroyed all the tapes and hunted down and slaughtered anyone who rerecorded it.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Eh it was all right but it didn't hold a candle to the Ctrl Alt Del animated series

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Eh it was all right but it didn't hold a candle to the Ctrl Alt Del animated series

Ethan_head_tumble.gif

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Ditocoaf posted:

It was my favorite television-watching experience of all time. Real shame that they destroyed all the tapes and hunted down and slaughtered anyone who rerecorded it.

Fools Infinite really should have answered for it, but I guess the court system works differently if you're a celebrated webcomic auteur.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Tevery Best posted:

Fools Infinite really should have answered for it, but I guess the court system works differently if you're a celebrated webcomic auteur.

I think bringing Harmon in as showrunner really is when it jumped the shark with that stupid epic arc. Show never recovered.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Zil posted:

Ethan_head_tumble.gif

I can't believe they stole the Head Fall Off Disease gag from Nedroid. t:mad:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

the holy poopacy posted:

I can't believe they stole the Head Fall Off Disease gag from Nedroid. t:mad:

Oh it's much worse than that.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Oh dear lord.

Didn't a few webcomics try to do videos back in the day?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

This perfectly sums up both the internet and current AI research all in one go.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The nedroid animated series piloted with the "two roommates" comic and decided to make it canon. It kind of hosed up the dynamic for subsequent episodes.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Nobody tell SCheeseman about the tragic event that canceled the animated spinoff plans after people didn't buy enough Crammerz (tm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

feedmyleg posted:

If there are copies, one is an original and a real human being who wastes their lives online. I wont tell which is which.