Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

homeless snail posted:

im so sorry... i dont know how this keeps happening...
https://twitter.com/JAVdottxt/status/1387229653346267137

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That ended up taking me into a really weird twitter rabbit hole that eventually ended with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1gAA4-oR4

So... yay, all things considered!

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Drag-On Dragoon is such a funny name. Just as :allears: as the rest of that dumb franchise.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/Anime/status/1387321952604508161

:rip: :(

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

gently caress man, i loving love the Dragon Ball OST. :(

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Borgar
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1387192339785916417

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

If manga series were penguin classics:

:nws::nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 28, 2021

marumaru
May 20, 2013

nice

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 28, 2021

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

mods????

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The notice about the dark mode they added to the top bar moved all the links in a way that I keep clicking on my private messages when I want to go to my control panel, please fix this Jeffrey.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Erg posted:

mods????
Yeah, while classical art and such should be (mostly) fine, I'm just gonna err on the side of safety just in case someone here has an rear end in a top hat boss that's constantly micromanaging and whatnot.

Waffleman_ posted:

The notice about the dark mode they added to the top bar moved all the links in a way that I keep clicking on my private messages when I want to go to my control panel, please fix this Jeffrey.
Noted. Will bring it up as tech feedback. :)

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

classical titties

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Why did naked Elijiah Wood stab that lady?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Captain Cappy posted:

Why did naked Elijiah Wood stab that lady?

She killed his dad. But since she's his mom, he gets nagged by the Furies in perpetuity.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

booba

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
As far as I know Appleseed adaptations aren't very good but are they at least entertainingly bad? Or maybe they have underwhelming visuals but good writing? I was thinking about watching one of them when I'm done with the manga but I don't want to bother if it's a complete waste of time

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they're all just kinda middling, I don't think any of them are really bad except maybe the first CG movie. haven't watched appleseed XIII though

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

macabresca posted:

As far as I know Appleseed adaptations aren't very good but are they at least entertainingly bad? Or maybe they have underwhelming visuals but good writing? I was thinking about watching one of them when I'm done with the manga but I don't want to bother if it's a complete waste of time

No they're all just different variations of boring and poorly animated

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I finally saw the Tanya the Evil movie, pretty good, but do the books explain everyone's tech jumping from one world war to the next with no time passing?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Arbite posted:

I finally saw the Tanya the Evil movie, pretty good, but do the books explain everyone's tech jumping from one world war to the next with no time passing?

I blame herr commandant Tanya giving helpful suggestions to that mad scientist weapon designer dude, since he/she would have knowledge of more advanced non-magical tech, if not necessarily the engineering specifics.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Arbite posted:

It was never strictly ww1 tech in the series either. They had missiles and much better planes than they "should" have. (It's been a while since I saw it, but I also think it's also implied that the war started later than in our world - do we ever get told what year it is?)

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
The movie is in 1926.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

bun

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAPvV0XMW9I

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Cute

what dis

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Click the x and all your dreams will come true

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKo9uw9nnA

Irodori (Nichijou creator) dropped a new video

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

gently caress da dog police

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

El Burbo posted:

Click the x and all your dreams will come true

oh yeah lol

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
on one hand the tsukihime anime's adaptation of the whole hanging out with arc sequence is really boring and cut down so you don't actually get to see any of the fun parts, on the other hand

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
want to see an isekai where the in last scene of the last episode just before the credits roll you cut to the truck hitting the MC and killing him like an incident at owl creek bridge

WhalerWren
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/iwatobi_sc/status/1386607410903621633

Swimming boys getting two last movies to finish off the series.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Perfect Body

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the final stroke

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Colonel posted:

the final stroke

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

want to see an isekai where the in last scene of the last episode just before the credits roll you cut to the truck hitting the MC and killing him like an incident at owl creek bridge

I think that'd be sad to see personally

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

the final stroke

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i was told in the bball thread that Shao Khan is bad in MK11 why is that

i like Shao Khan

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010