Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

explosivo posted:

Wouldn't we have loving heard about widespread complications due to vaccinations by this point if any of this poo poo was true? Or are they also not reporting these truths and the real poo poo is what you learn from that guy on facebook :tinfoil:

No you're being brainwashed by the liberal left wing media like Fox News and the Daily Mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
NXT UK isn't canon and none of those people are real.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

SonicRulez posted:

NXT UK is totally real. How dare you pretend like my current favorite wrestler, Harold Hardnut, doesn't exist. :colbert:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SonicRulez posted:

WALTER gracing the USA with his presence once every couple of years shows its real, otherwise he would be a mythological figure on par with Greek gods.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

DarkstarIV posted:

It's in her stories section but here:

lol these people are going to work themselves into finally wearing masks to protect themselves from vaccinated people.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Mace has a really well-done vtuber rig, better than mine but it doesn't look like it was made by a big-time professional. Seems like a cool as gently caress streamer and he gives his donos to charity, currently Trevor Project which is for helping young LGBTQ+ people

I've never seen him wrestle ever but based on everything else he seems like a fantastic person and I dig it

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ad by Khad posted:

Mace has a really well-done vtuber rig, better than mine but it doesn't look like it was made by a big-time professional. Seems like a cool as gently caress streamer and he gives his donos to charity, currently Trevor Project which is for helping young LGBTQ+ people

I've never seen him wrestle ever but based on everything else he seems like a fantastic person and I dig it

I guess he's changed from the days of encouraging his co-works to drop the f-slur

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
well i hope so, everyone should avoid the f-slur and other slurs thanks

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
people change

except for vince

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Kunabomber posted:

people change

except for vince

*Ron Pearlman voice* Vince ... Vince never changes

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
SmackDown should start with an Amish delight street fight, a match we’re both participants starred in their underpants. To win you have to dress in a floorlength frock and sensible shoes

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Rarity posted:

I guess he's changed from the days of encouraging his co-works to drop the f-slur

hopefully getting him away from mansoor smartened him up

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cael posted:

*Ron Pearlman voice* Vince ... Vince never changes

So AEW is New Vegas. Got it.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

CobiWann posted:

The truth is, the match was rigged from the start

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

CobiWann posted:

imagining the dark order taking over big MT and five finally snapping and sending roboscorpions after everyone else

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"look how bad our booking is"
https://twitter.com/WWEStats/status/1387531295132094464

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

what in the gently caress is that avatar my man

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Don't lose thread bets, especially when you can't afford to change an av back

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

thank you, whoever in here got my train back :3:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This is Bunny erasure.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

jesus WEP posted:

sexually transmitted vaccines would kick rear end

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Blaise330 posted:

IS THIS MOTHA FUCKA

CUTTING

A PROMO

FOR A MAIN EVENT MATCH

ehh fine, ill watch it since he went through the effort.

Hard pass. I know Ricochet is a total bootlicking joke but... just a few years ago this guy was widely touted as one of the best wrestlers in the world. Rico can perform ariel moves so smoothly and nobody gets hurt. He was just beautiful to watch perform. Now he fights the same match over and over again on what is otherwise a recap show. Again, I know this is his decision and he's so happy to be here but there just HAS to be some small part of his soul that remembers what it was like to be loved and lauded as great and now he gives it up for (probably) mediocre paycheque to be a 3rd rate Brooklyn Brawler only allowed to fight other minorities for his racist boomer boss. There just has to be some part of the guy screaming for freedom. Just feels like some beautiful magnificent giant rear end Stallion chained up doing pony rides in some 3rd rate carny. Your soul hurts a little as, even though the beast may not know it, you see something that SHOULD be free, running in fields with his mane blowing in the wind. Instead the horse going round and round its whole life, breaking a little more every day, until the guy that owns the carny shoots him in the head and sells him for cheap meat dressed as corn dogs to dumb kids who lap it all up. WWE.TXT.

Lamuella posted:

The truth is, the match was rigged from the start

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vince is technically Silent Generation, but there's no functional difference.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I'm surprised they have not turned Main Event into a brand with it's own set of titles.

Invalid Validation posted:

Why haven’t they starting doing their weekly live COVID rally’s? I’m sure Florida gives no fucks about them having a live audience.

You don't realize how profitable it is to do the same show from the same arena.

Anyway... I do a lot of focus group stuff, and I got into some Peacock test thing where you get to try new features before the public. I'll let you know if they ever add pause and rewind to live events.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Nakamura’s main roster debut randomly popped up in my Instagram, and man that dude was so loving cool. Dude was super over and thiiiiiis close to being champ but they turned him into a dickpunching/foreigner joke instead.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Imagine if we could spread the vaccine by breathing.

I'd go down to every loving anti lockdown rally and breathe all over those assholes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

breathing into their faces would probably work better

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Cavauro posted:

hahahaha

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Invalid Validation posted:

Why haven’t they starting doing their weekly live COVID rally’s? I’m sure Florida gives no fucks about them having a live audience.

Thunderdome saves them so much loving money.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sory

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/tapemachines/status/1387887058799185925

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This reminded me everyone on S*tin's lovely tier list who he gave an F has already been fired https://www.foxsports.com/stories/wwe/superstar-power-rankings-smackdown-tier-list

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Satin's an influencer, brother

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Really hopes he ends up in the F tier of a Fox Sports employees list

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
he influences me to close the tab

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

explosivo posted:

Wouldn't we have loving heard about widespread complications due to vaccinations by this point if any of this poo poo was true? Or are they also not reporting these truths and the real poo poo is what you learn from that guy on facebook :tinfoil:

Ah no, this is about long term issues! Seriously was disturbed reading comments on a Queensland post about vaccines while pregnant, how many women thought there might be long term impacts, and seemingly wanted minimum 10 years of testing before they would consider a vaccine. Just amazingly stupid.

What a horrible world when Braun Strowman wrestles 3 times a night. Do they legit not understand strengths and weaknesses?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

I know what I said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Wazzu posted:

What a horrible world when Braun Strowman wrestles 3 times a night. Do they legit not understand strengths and weaknesses?

I assume he did the whole choo-choo train complete with sound effects three times that night.