Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Destiny sucks but I don't like that a hostile guest can get you banned from Twitch by showing a picture on their phone for a couple seconds

this is really all on jeff bozos and crew being dumb and draconian as poo poo. that's completely on them and they're killing their own service. like they actually don't need to instant ban and delete everything from just a single unverified mass-DMCA letter for playing a 3-second clip of silence, that's just them being dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

fits my needs posted:

i dunno this jfk poo poo is like the 9/11 stuff but even more played out. like, yeah ok jfk not dying woulda changed EVERYTHING. the last time before the CIA ops took over, for sure.
i mean bush did 9/11 and now he's on jimmy kimmel shilling a book about the lovely paintings he did after murdering a million iraqis. and obamanetflix after bringing slavery back to libya.
i dunno jfk would probably be hanging on epstein's island like bill clinton or some poo poo.

A convincing enough argument could be made for 9/11 at the very least significantly "moving things forward" in the direction these people want, but yeah I agree that the framing around JFK has been really dumb and it's weird that Brace/Liz didn't really push back against it.

These episodes and the 9/11 episodes have both been a little weird in that Brace/Liz seem to (very uncharacteristically) just sort of take everything Ben (that's the guy's name right?) says at face value.

Most of what was said during the 9/11 episode was pretty much true, but when they were discussing WTC 7 and talking about it collapsing he never actually addressed the real explanation for how that supposedly happened. The existence of a plausible explanation for its collapse certainly isn't a reason to not still doubt it, but not even addressing said explanation makes me question other lines of reasoning.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Destiny sucks but I don't like that a hostile guest can get you banned from Twitch by showing a picture on their phone for a couple seconds

i do

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the gaetz saga continues to unfold

https://twitter.com/mepfuller/status/1387927418036498437?s=21

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Xaris posted:

this is really all on jeff bozos and crew being dumb and draconian as poo poo. that's completely on them and they're killing their own service. like they actually don't need to instant ban and delete everything from just a single unverified mass-DMCA letter for playing a 3-second clip of silence, that's just them being dumb

China really should do twitch 2 with constant streaming of copyrighted materials

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Chinese tech companies have done that already. TikTok started with a bunch of music they didn't have the rights to.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wrex Ruckus posted:

i agree, i'm just glad it was wielded against someone i hate. xaris is right in his post about it all being arbitrary nonsense

the current meta on twitch is complaining about having an all access platform that's suddenly filled up with attractive women doing jumping jacks for subs and donos and i could not give less of a poo poo. on the other side of the issue are the people who made this

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

i agree, i'm just glad it was wielded against someone i hate. xaris is right in his post about it all being arbitrary nonsense

the current meta on twitch is complaining about having an all access platform that's suddenly filled up with attractive women doing jumping jacks for subs and donos and i could not give less of a poo poo. on the other side of the issue are the people who made this

a site for "entertaining streamers" :ohno:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

that's not the video I expected to see when I clicked adriana chechik taking two.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

China really should do twitch 2 with constant streaming of copyrighted materials

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

literally call it twitch 2

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
twitch.io

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Xaris posted:

twitch.io

only if it interlays one of those itch.io multiplayer games over it so you can play competitive Snake with the rest of the audience or wahtever the gently caress

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I don't get this

there's like all these people complaining about how "liberal values" are "feminizing" men and how SJWs are ruining society and whatever

and now we have a segment of twitch being driven largely by straight men flexing their heterosexual libido... and people are STILL complaining?

like, what the gently caress, guys, do you not enjoy titties?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't get this

there's like all these people complaining about how "liberal values" are "feminizing" men and how SJWs are ruining society and whatever

and now we have a segment of twitch being driven largely by straight men flexing their heterosexual libido... and people are STILL complaining?

the female is at the same time too strong and too weak

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't get this

there are KIDS watching this!! it's about the pure love of gaming, not a woman riding an inflatable banana in a hot tub!!!

*streams Super Seducer 3*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

the female is at the same time too strong and too weak

right, exactly

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

drat being a leftist organizer is a sweet deal, why don't more people do it?

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1387867264687484929

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

brown moses pay me 400k pls

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The unnamed podcast can only salivate

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Grevling posted:

lmao that's more than the chapos pull in after their split

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shipon posted:

this is to be celebrated, unlike those grifters

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao i wonder if he's on payroll or he has to 1099 that NED money

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

lmao i wonder if he's on payroll or he has to 1099 that NED money

they probably give you a special players-only form that's specifically for CIA expenditures and deductions

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gettin' back to the grind. another day, another trip to pick up two grand in twenties under that bench

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i wonder how much of that >$400k comes from the trust of the bob evans estate and how much brown moses pays him

brown moses pay me 100k final offer

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
gently caress now I know why he doesn't bother with patreon lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

motherfucker asked me about the weather in Cairo. Cairo? gently caress, people still talk about that place? it's Morocco, for one, and no, I don't care to learn the names, it's close enough

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

motherfucker asked me about the weather in Cairo. Cairo? gently caress, people still talk about that place? it's Morocco, for one, and no, I don't care to learn the names, it's close enough
I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about Cairo, man. What are we talking about? Cairo? We're talking about Cairo, man!

We're talking about Cairo! We're talking about Cairo... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about Cairo, man! When you come to the arena, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Shipon posted:

Are you sure about that? I think people ignore stuff like the books and live events when guesstimating what the Chapos net (and whatever they get from the Twitch channel - if they split that evenly it's another huge chunk).

I assume most of Evans' money is from his podcast. Does he have a Patreon or does he just accept advertisers?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol the chapo twitch revenue, who could forget

(the people on the podcast don't get that money)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

i have ever only used twitch for trueanon truthstream or matt's vlogs. TIL what an egirl is.

hell yeah hoover up the incel money. respect

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
speaking of which, get hyped bitches

will liz break another lamp? will braces juul die on him? stay tuned

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I know I'm supposed to be there, I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do. But we're talking about Cairo, man. What are we talking about? Cairo? We're talking about Cairo, man!

We're talking about Cairo! We're talking about Cairo... We ain't talking about the game! We're talking about Cairo, man! When you come to the arena, and you see me play... You see me play, don't you?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

speaking of which, get hyped bitches

will liz break another lamp? will braces juul die on him? stay tuned

heck yeah, gonna blast this in the lobby of my hotel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

i have ever only used twitch for trueanon truthstream or matt's vlogs. TIL what an egirl is.

hell yeah hoover up the incel money. respect

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialZanyMallardDAESuppy-RBgLQqdtvAXk_v1p

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
when alab

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ok this is the last twitch clip i'll post this week i promise

my parents are getting divorced

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmellyBombasticFlamingoArgieB8-zY63SD-bhbax1lW7

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Grevling posted:

Now that’s how you do anarchist podcasting! None of this paidcasting bs!