Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

big fan of Bedouin Inaros, too, this is a good tennogen round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I'll buy N Prime on day 1 and still slam this on him immediately, drat

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

Babe Magnet posted:

big fan of Bedouin Inaros, too, this is a good tennogen round

the flaps are hosed up on the prime!!!

Orv
May 4, 2011
Honestly the only thing outta this round I don't like is the Revenant skin which is a real goddamn funny piece of tragicomedy.

"Revenant skin, please DE we beg you!"

Alright here you go!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oh wow that is excellent. Like the guyver or something.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Oh god I haven't played in 3 5 years what is happening why am I walking around in an open world and mining crystals

Baller Time fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Apr 30, 2021

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Baller Time posted:

Oh god I haven't played in 3 5 years what is happening why am I walking around in an open world and mining crystals

So you can build a mech suit?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
so you can make the thing that lets you fly around the open world?

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Oh my god those mechs look dope

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I hadn’t noticed until now they took the 6m safety off the tonkor. :getin:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Didn't old-old tonkor have a rocket jump functionality?
They removed it because it was OP being the only launcher that didn't cause self damage, but they should totally add it back now that self-damage is gone from the game.

edit: devstream stuff:
  • They showed off the next warframe:

She's apparently based on a fan-made warframe concept art.
  • The upcoming patch is named "Sisters of Parvos" and seems like it's definitely going to be corpus liches.
  • They showed off some melee weapons that transform from briefcase to katana, greatsword, or sword-and-shield.

Apparently these will drop from void storms! They're doing a reward refresh since getting extra sevagoth/epitaph blueprints isn't useful.
  • There's gonna be a corpuslich version of arca plasmor and flux rifle. Also new kuva weapons: Kuva Hek, Kuva Zarr, and Kuva Grattler are incoming.
  • The Sisters aka corpusliches will have their own modular robo-hounds that fight alongside them, procgenned from mix-and-match parts. When you kill a Sister you get her dog in addition to her weapon?
  • Syndicate rep shops are getting more stuff: animations from the railjack crew members plus new armor attachment sets for each syndicate.
  • New augments for Wisp, Grendel, Protea, and Zephyr.
    • Wisp augment is an "Omni-mote" that gives all 3 buffs and costs triple energy (but you can still place the normal motes also?)
    • Grendel augment gets temporary status immunity on Nourish, scaling with the number of vored enemies.
    • Protea augment is an exilus one that lets Dispensary revive sentinels! (60s cooldown) Works on helminth!
    • Zephyr augment gives up to +500% secondary damage based on how many enemies you hit with Airburst.
  • They talked about maybe rerunning Plague Star.
  • Rank 10 command intrinsic being added. No clue what it will do

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 30, 2021

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
God twitch is such a garbage platform. I can't even watch the devstream cause I get a stream error 2000 every five minutes then it wants me to watch another extra long ad who the gently caress wants to put up with this poo poo

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

hazardousmouse posted:

God twitch is such a garbage platform. I can't even watch the devstream cause I get a stream error 2000 every five minutes then it wants me to watch another extra long ad who the gently caress wants to put up with this poo poo

That seems odd. What web browser you using, or are you using the app?

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Also report ads as having seen them too often of them being too long is a dumb but helpful trick.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
looks like a particular anti tracker add on was having weird interactions with the stream. It's the only service it's caused a problem with, so... weird

lol another ember deluxe huh?

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Did they say when they're aiming to ship that update? I have to head out for work soon and only skimmed through the stream. I think most of what they showed sounds pretty ship-able by the next update but I'm not so sure about a new frame they couldn't show off this stream.

Everything else sounded like a pretty good amount of new cosmetics, some weapons, and augments. They showed off the Wisp augment but honestly Grendel getting status immunity and Zephyr getting a secondary damage buff aug to go along with her extra crit while airborne sound better than the convenient Wisp one.

Syndicate animations look great, robodogs look neat, Pablo called the new frame kawaii and the devs thanked dispensaries. Sounds like a good work from home update to me.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

FunkyFjord posted:

They showed off the Wisp augment

Oh? Do you have the info on what it is? My at-work-Google-Fu is failing me.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Casts all her batteries at once for a higher energy cost

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

hazardousmouse posted:

Casts all her batteries at once for a higher energy cost

That is a beautiful thing.

Now I gotta see where I can fit that in my build :smith:.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Ghoul saw coming with plague star 2.0

Update is coming I guess before tennocon, which is in 2 months.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

Holy gently caress DE what are you doin with these Rev skins, lol.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
So I just used my 2 forward artillery shots, but there are 2 more crew ships I need to destroy.

What do I do? :smith:

Mr Newsman
Nov 8, 2006
Did somebody say news?

Mesadoram posted:

So I just used my 2 forward artillery shots, but there are 2 more crew ships I need to destroy.

Go to the forge in your ship and use one of the stations to craft more dome charges.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

Mesadoram posted:

Stop using a lame gun and fly in there and blow up their generator like a real ninja. Uphill both ways in the snow, and like it!

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Mr Newsman posted:

Go to the forge in your ship and use one of the stations to craft more dome charges.

Rank 4 engi is required -_-

Tylana posted:

Stop using a lame gun and fly in there and blow up their generator like a real ninja. Uphill both ways in the snow, and like it!

I tried to board the ship but it was not giving me a prompt

Edit: Never mind, got on the ship lol

Mesadoram fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Apr 30, 2021

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Some crewships come with a shield that blocks you from boarding (and also stops artillery damage).
Grineer crewships get a yellow shield that you pop by just doing damage to it (usually with the missile munitions).
Corpus crewships get a blue (?) shield that you pop by shooting the 3 circled nodes on the back of the ship.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Some crewships come with a shield that blocks you from boarding (and also stops artillery damage).
Grineer crewships get a yellow shield that you pop by just doing damage to it (usually with the missile munitions).
Corpus crewships get a blue (?) shield that you pop by shooting the 3 circled nodes on the back of the ship.

Thank you for this, I would have not figured that out :smith:.

I still feel super weak in Railjack, but I am getting the hang of it. Unlocked my 3rd crew member, now I guess I will go up the either gunning or engi.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mesadoram posted:

I still feel super weak in Railjack

Yup, that's Railjack in a nutshell.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Grineer shields also come from little radiator nodes, BTW.

Internally there will be a hackable console if the generator is behind a shield (on grineer ships)

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
And both crewships' shields can be completely negated by ordinance (i.e., the big Tycho missile you buy from the Dojo) to allow you to artillery the gently caress out of it. Bonus now is that the artillery gunner can swap to cannons/ordinance to take it out in case the pilot is having trouble.

There is a separate "shielded" reactor when you board crewships which will have hackable consoles to disable before you can blow the ship.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Since the railjack retrofit patch it seems like it always takes two Tycho missiles to pop the golden grineer shields in Veil. I even tried with a rank-8 Warhead mod and it wasn't enough. Maybe you need rank 10?
Otoh the pilot and artillery gunner can both shoot one now so if you're on the same page it's no problem.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Anyone have a sevagoth 50 forma build for affinity weekend?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

temple posted:

Anyone have a sevagoth 50 forma build for affinity weekend?

Yeah, I have no idea how to build Sevagoth, so I'd be interested, too.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

slow_twitch posted:

Holy gently caress DE what are you doin with these Rev skins, lol.

Delaying them to work on a second Ember deluxe skin apparently :argh:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

ElegantFugue posted:

Delaying them to work on a second Ember deluxe skin apparently :argh:
DE said that both were started but something about ember was further along so it made more progress and (basically) they forget that ember already had a deluxe

They showed a WIP of Rev. I like him, kinda curious.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
Decided to throw a gently caress load of forma at Excal Umbra because I have lost control of my life. I totally forgot his melee weapons has those umbra modes as well. I am way too poor to level them up :smith:.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mesadoram posted:

Decided to throw a gently caress load of forma at Excal Umbra because I have lost control of my life. I totally forgot his melee weapons has those umbra modes as well. I am way too poor to level them up :smith:.

Another double credits weekend will be in 7 days! Get some goons to bring you along to Index / Profit Orb / Flexa and make your dreams come true.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
If you're looking for an easy way to level up frames and have helminth and resources to waste, the quickest way I've found is putting banshee's silence on the first skill with the mod and going to adaro with a bramma or another explodey weapon. With an affinity booster you can go from 1-30 in one run.

Edit: and prime sure footed you can go faster

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Another double credits weekend will be in 7 days! Get some goons to bring you along to Index / Profit Orb / Flexa Railjack and make your dreams come true.

Fixed that for you.

Seriously I'm not even trying to earn credits and I'm over 10mil just by doing railjack. This is after donating enough credits to get a total of 6942069 credits donated to the clan, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Another double credits weekend will be in 7 days! Get some goons to bring you along to Index / Profit Orb / Flexa and make your dreams come true.

Awesome. I need cash like a plant needs water.

DelphiAegis posted:

Fixed that for you.

Seriously I'm not even trying to earn credits and I'm over 10mil just by doing railjack. This is after donating enough credits to get a total of 6942069 credits donated to the clan, too.

Is there a specific mission in particular?