Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

What is this a picture of some kinda magazine? Flyer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I don't know, it was on Twitter

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BBTS has Zartan and Cobra Infantry in stock.

I know one of you was looking for the Cobra guy I think?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Fuzz, I think?

Fuzzz, are you ready for more disappointment? You just know it’s sold out by now.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I looked back and Celtic was too (or at least was while at a Walmart with a possibility.)

Still in stock so far.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I bought some silly little led spotlights off amazon to aim at the central tower and I really like how that looks but I might need to get a few more. And some puck lights for the lower shelf. Other than the figures and Eternia nothing is in it's final home here. I'm still sorting out how I want this stuff to look.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Where did you find those? I've been looking for something just like it but everything I find is too large.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

Where did you find those? I've been looking for something just like it but everything I find is too large.

Here's what I bought

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DW5TSS2?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

I went with the 2 pack in "cold" to test them out. They're not perfect but they do what I wanted here.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Aphrodite posted:

I looked back and Celtic was too (or at least was while at a Walmart with a possibility.)

Still in stock so far.

Infantry is shipping to me now, but I did throw in an extra so I got two coming!

radlum
May 13, 2013

Gripweed posted:

Next wave of Warhammer figures leaked

I wish they'd given the new Sister a different weapon from the previous Sister. Although it's neat that the unpainted Flayed One has different skin arrangement from the painted one

I like that color scheme; it's a shame that it's just a repaint, I wish they had given us new weapons or an unmasked head.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The Flayed One looks like it’s a partial retool of the Necron Warrior. I’m not that interested, but maybe I’ll change my mind if I see it in person.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I shoulda bought those joes...looks like GameStop’s might not come for a while.

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

I thought DHL was supposed to be the fast shipping company...

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Fwoosh is saying that they over ordered or something. So they’re on back order?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dale-Taco posted:

I thought DHL was supposed to be the fast shipping company...

Maybe for international shipments but it took them 38 days to get a box from West Virgina to Indiana.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Domestic DHL is usually just USPS handover stuff.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Should I feel bad about needing a YouTube tutorial to transform kup? I tried stumbling through it but there are some areas that approach the "feels like it'll break" level of pressure. I still have hot rod left to work on too.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Rhyno posted:

I bought some silly little led spotlights off amazon to aim at the central tower and I really like how that looks but I might need to get a few more. And some puck lights for the lower shelf. Other than the figures and Eternia nothing is in it's final home here. I'm still sorting out how I want this stuff to look.

Not sure about the lights in front of the case. Maybe it looks better in person?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I've mostly seen the lights inside of the Detolfs, although it seems like a lot more work to wire them across the glass, inside and out.

Where did you get the risers for the figures?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

My Plastic Heart has some MOTU sofubi in

https://www.myplasticheart.com/mast..._eid=6f020eead2

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh hell yeah got my infantry from BBTS.

Went back to look for those joes. Only commander left. Then I got a boba fett hot toys because I’m sick in the head

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
That Flayed One has entirely too little bloody flesh wrapped around it like clothing.

Like, THIS is what they're supposed to look like:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The limitations of trying to re-use as much of the basic Warrior figure as they could.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I haven't cared about Power Rangers since I was 7 or 8, but I couldn't resist picking up the ridiculous Lightning Collection Pumpkin Rapper. This dude is definitely going to end up in my regular Halloween decorations.

He's pretty cheap right now too, that line in general doesn't seem to sell too well.

ed; what the gently caress, the Red Ranger I bought on clearance for like $10 late last year is now going for $60+. Are people just now discovering this line exists?

Big Mean Jerk fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Apr 30, 2021

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Well poo poo, Zartan went back to pre order while in my cart but I snagged Snake Eyes and a pair of troopers.

Thanks all!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I don't have HasbroPulse Premium, but my best friend does, and he was able to order me a Viper during that brief window they were available on Pulse. I was so thrilled when it arrived, I couldn't believe it. I have a poo poo-ton of grading to get done over the next week, so I'm just staring up at it on top of my desk, and won't open it until my semester grades are submitted.

I preordered the Snake Eyes movie version of Scarlett, because I think I like her more than the original Classified Scarlett, but I'm not sure. I may cancel at some point. I had preordered the bone-colored movie Storm Shadow, but already canceled it. I'm just hoping the promised G.I. Joe reveals in June include some stuff I actually want, because I have the five Classified figures I wanted the most (all-black Snake Eyes, Baroness, light blue Cobra Commander, redeco Roadblock, and Viper). I am content for now, with nothing to hunt for or obsess over. I'm caught up on Transformers and Marvel Legends too, and if McFarlane ever makes a DC figure I actually want, I'll be absolutely shocked.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou fucked around with this message at 02:27 on May 1, 2021

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Gripweed posted:

Next wave of Warhammer figures leaked

I wish they'd given the new Sister a different weapon from the previous Sister. Although it's neat that the unpainted Flayed One has different skin arrangement from the painted one

I’m really surprised and kind of disappointed McFarlane didn’t shoot straight for Chaos Marines.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I’m really surprised and kind of disappointed McFarlane didn’t shoot straight for Chaos Marines.

I assume GW insisted on a Space Marine, an Necron, and a Sister being the first released, since it coincided with the launch of 8th edition which was pushing those three factions hard. Check out the trailer, they're the stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9V0bOB8sXQ

And the two Chaos factions that seem most McFarlaney, World Eaters and Emperor's Children, are desperately in need of new kits. So we probably won't see figures of them until they get army releases in the game with updated designs.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Canopus250 posted:

Well poo poo, Zartan went back to pre order while in my cart but I snagged Snake Eyes and a pair of troopers.

Thanks all!

He's in stock right now

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vintersorg posted:

Not sure about the lights in front of the case. Maybe it looks better in person?

obi_ant posted:

I've mostly seen the lights inside of the Detolfs, although it seems like a lot more work to wire them across the glass, inside and out.

Where did you get the risers for the figures?

The led rope light worked far better when I just had a bank of 12 cases across one wall. I'm just making do with what I have but I'm definitely going to upgrade the lighting once I finish classics.

The risers are cheap crap from eBay, I've had to glue them all because the legs snap easily.

Edit: these. I'd say half have arrived broken. But they're perfect for motu in a detolf
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014PXHVXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_9JVT8N6TW2FN7H62XB7G?psc=1

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 10:12 on May 1, 2021

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

He's in stock right now

Glad I checked the thread again before going to bed, snagged him this time.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yay, I finally got my charging confirmation for Hot Toys Mando/Grogu. Super excited to be getting them in hand soon

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Same, gonna be charged on the 7th I think, so that means in about 2 weeks I'll have my shiny dad and apex frog predator/salamander line ender in hand!

Slothass
Mar 6, 2004
Ordered the last 4 Origins figures I needed from BBTS. So I’m all set until the next wave comes out. Any timetable for the US on that?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

My mando will be here Wednesday the 5th

Cinco De Mando :)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mine came in Tuesday. He’s really cool, but all the people doing season 2 kits stopped taking orders long ago. I don’t really care that much but having both with just 2 Velcro swaps would be cool.

It actually comes with 2 Grogus, the pram one and the standing one. One of those is probably for the DX.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 1, 2021

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The pram is the DX. I got the regular edition. Save a few bucks I dunno. Fine with it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Decided to grab the 6 pack from BBTS before it sold out. The 4 pack sold out a few days after I bought mine so this will likely do the same.

And these also arrived today. Ebay purchase that I took a chance on. Seller had extremely low feedback but had been selling since 2015. I lowballed and they accepted and I got these for a really good deal!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I'm starting to regret not ordering MOTU Origins wave 4 online when I had the chance. Wave 3 was super easy to find in stores so I figured wave 4 would be too, and I've never seen a single one of those figures. I just put in a BBTS preorder for wave 5 because I don't want to make this mistake again.

Still waiting for them to actually ship wave 2, which I ordered months ago... I feel like this isn't BBTS being slow, it's Mattel and the state of the world. I have like $1200 worth of poo poo preordered from the past year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I need to see if I still have my older robotos. If so I need to continue the collection.