Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Whatever happened to those guys other than drinking their own pee outside a fish market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

lmao at the Obama administration

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
that West Wing special made immediately after 9/11 where it's just stream of consciousness verbal diarrhea from Aaron Sorkin about how great america is

https://youtu.be/21eaubatLGc

genuinely one of the worst hours of television ever made

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

paul_soccer12 posted:

When the Bolton Venezuela coup losers false flagged their own aid convoy

The purely humanitarian aid convoy full of "food" started cooking off with all the munitions carried inside

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
When the Obama administration thought they could trace the routes of guntraffickers by releasing large quantities of rifles into cartel custody and immediately losing track of them

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

When the Obama administration thought they could trace the routes of guntraffickers by releasing large quantities of rifles into cartel custody and immediately losing track of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q-U2THOF00

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Low Desert Punk posted:

that West Wing special made immediately after 9/11 where it's just stream of consciousness verbal diarrhea from Aaron Sorkin about how great america is

Also incredibly racist.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Got a lib dem leaflet through the door this morning and remembered 'humiliation for loser clegg' and lol'd

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://twitter.com/strombergsteve/status/1154130711215050752?s=20

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I can't prove it, but I'm certain one of the main reasons Bolton never got his wars was that he was really pushy about it and Trump didn't like being told what to do.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

The Hobby Lobby

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Trump is the least malevolent Amerikkkan president in living memory and it's not close.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Animal Friend posted:

The Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby funding ISIS in exchange for historical artifacts

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lol I didn't know this part

Biblical scholars in the book Bible Nation: The United States of Hobby Lobby report that the Green family's philanthropic activities—including antiquities donations to its own museum—have always followed a set ratio of 3:1, of the appraised value to the purchase price.[13][page needed] This is reportedly with the goal of a large profit margin by way of tax write-off, wherein "the government is effectively paying the Greens to amass a collection of dubious antiquities".[12]

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
When Bloomberg spent over a billion dollars to win only American Samoa and to be bodied by every other candidate in the debate(s).

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
oh! oh! they're both dripping with rat feces?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

christmas boots posted:

I can't prove it, but I'm certain one of the main reasons Bolton never got his wars was that he was really pushy about it and Trump didn't like being told what to do.

Trump making fun of Bolton by asking him if he also wanted to bomb any given country he mentioned, up to and including Ireland

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It was funny when mueller was straight up embarrassing at the hearings

Like he was just going through the motions and like I dunno maybe you guys should prosecute him???

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Feldegast42 posted:

Hobby Lobby funding ISIS in exchange for historical artifacts

hobby lobby buying obviously fake dead sea scrolls

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

christmas boots posted:

Trump didnt like Boltons moustache.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

gradenko_2000 posted:

Trump making fun of Bolton by asking him if he also wanted to bomb any given country he mentioned, up to and including Ireland

Mr Bolton, welcome to the resistance

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

All the libs getting excited for Muller Time then hurriedly having to cover up their dumb tattoos and poo poo

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Fuckin space force man

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Eat This Glob posted:

bill maher had boots reilly on his show in the 90s and of course the guy who formed the coup was 100% correct

https://youtu.be/V-9qBY-Bypk

drat Harlan Williams was styling lmao

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Low Desert Punk posted:

He also dropped it in the middle of an arc so it's completely incongruous with the cliffhanger preceding it. If it was a random filler episode it wouldn't be horrible but it's just a speed bump in the middle of real poo poo happening

The amount of bandwagon patriotism in the media after 9/11 as a whole really belongs in this thread

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

jisforjosh posted:

lmao at the Obama administration
"Politically they were unsuccessful as their effect on the truce talks was nil, as highly publicized repercussions in both the UK and the United States Congress undermined their impact."

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
No no children, bees are good!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Javid posted:

He also dropped it in the middle of an arc so it's completely incongruous with the cliffhanger preceding it. If it was a random filler episode it wouldn't be horrible but it's just a speed bump in the middle of real poo poo happening

The amount of bandwagon patriotism in the media after 9/11 as a whole really belongs in this thread

"Terrorism has a zero percent success rate"
*laughs in irgun*

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Javid posted:

I remember I was working at Wendy's when it happened and they started putting American flags and the words "never forget" on the paper bags and I was just like wtf lmao

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Lib and let die posted:

I remember I was working at Wendy's when it happened and they started putting American flags and the words "never forget" on the paper bags and I was just like wtf lmao
That's what we call a courtesy crack-ping.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Thump! posted:

drat Harlan Williams was styling lmao

Harlan Williams went all in for Disney at some point and it paid off big time

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
newly fervent patriots going flag crazy while treating flags like lovely disposable decorations was good. old fucks getting worked up about the flag code was even better.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

newly fervent patriots going flag crazy while treating flags like lovely disposable decorations was good. old fucks getting worked up about the flag code was even better.

NO FLAG BURNING!

What's that you say? Unless it touches the ground? Gee I'd better be careful with this hilariously tall stack of folded flags

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

duz posted:

hobby lobby buying obviously fake dead sea scrolls

more like salt lake scrolls

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001
The only reason Obama got to claim he would vote no on going to war with Iraq is he was a state senator along with 5 years of the US tripping over it's dick everyday. He 100 percent would've voted to murder millions of Iraqis and slept peacefully every night afterwards.

Shaffness has issued a correction as of 00:11 on May 2, 2021

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hmm kinda seems like a war crime but im not an expert

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
My mom used to proudly tell the story of how on 9/12/01 she walked into the crowded flag store and picked up the last giant American flag they had because she had called ahead and reserved it and everyone was so jealous.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Comrayn posted:

My mom used to proudly tell the story of how on 9/12/01 she walked into the crowded flag store and picked up the last giant American flag they had because she had called ahead and reserved it and everyone was so jealous.

I am always jealous of the shopwise savvy patriot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Low Desert Punk posted:

I hate Sorkin a whole loving lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
That can't be sorkin, everyone didn't clap when he wrote the ks on the board solving the puzzle