Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Breetai posted:

Has Cena been mentioned much at all since then, or was he memory holed like Hogan after his kotr loss to Yoko?

Cena lost his weird match with the Fiend and is now locked in the memory hole. Cena as a character now doesn't exist. The Miz now canonically announced the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

Can't wait for the eventual promo about how Bray Wyatt is a nerd who can only win on the Muppet Show and then Cena calls him his real name in a condescending way.

Same

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

TheKingslayer posted:

Can't wait for the eventual promo about how Bray Wyatt is a nerd who can only win on the Muppet Show and then Cena calls him his real name in a condescending way.

p. sure he was cutting those before the match he had with The Fiend, it was actually really good in hindsight

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WWE just announced Rhea Ripley vs Asuka for the RAW Women's Championship at Wrestlemania Backlash.

Just in case you didn't think their first two matches were bad enough, have a third to complete the trilogy.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Cena lost his weird match with the Fiend and is now locked in the memory hole. Cena as a character now doesn't exist. The Miz now canonically announced the death of Osama Bin Laden.

Mike could learn something about putting out videos people watch

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

Just in case you didn't think their first two matches were bad enough, have a third to complete the trilogy.
I'm sure to complete the trilogy they'll add a third person.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Cavauro posted:

his career was doomed when they found out he used to take pics with swastikas for fun. same thing happened to tyler black
Assuming this is a joke?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

davidbix posted:

Assuming this is a joke?

lmao

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Spiderdrake posted:

I'm sure to complete the trilogy they'll add a third person.

Good point. It's been awhile since Charlotte held a title, and she obviously needs another one, so she can tap out or pin Asuka to win it. So we can have many months of Rhea vs Charlotte in a heel vs heel feud that will be incredibly cold.

But man, I'm looking at Asuka's track record this year, and I think outside of the Riott Squad and Carmella, she has the worst win/loss record of any woman on the main roster at the moment. Any sort of credibility she had is completely shot to pieces, and I really want her to leave this godforsaken company. The worst part is that people STILL think she's going to turn heel any day now and that will solve everything.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

davidbix posted:

Assuming this is a joke?

it's a post by cavauro, don't look for any meaning in it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DarkstarIV posted:

WWE just announced Rhea Ripley vs Asuka for the RAW Women's Championship at Wrestlemania Backlash.

remember when Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada had their memorable trilogy all within a month

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Reality Protester posted:

remember when Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada had their memorable trilogy all within a month

At least Omega and Okada's matches were all really good. Where in the Rhea/Asuka matches it starts out okay but then like 5 minutes in Rhea gets absolutely gassed and struggles to do even basic spots.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me and flatluigi love to riff on each other in the threads as good friends. i guess i was wrong about tyler black earlier though

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

his career was doomed when they found out he used to take pics with swastikas for fun. same thing happened to tyler black

that was a swasdicka

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Cavauro posted:

me and flatluigi love to riff on each other in the threads as good friends. i guess i was wrong about tyler black earlier though

oh sorry sometimes there's meaning and it's "they get really weird about you if you acknowledge their gimmick, even if you ask them to stop posting about you"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

flatluigi posted:

oh sorry sometimes there's meaning and it's "they get really weird about you if you acknowledge their gimmick, even if you ask them to stop posting about you"

i didnt see cavauro ask you to stop posting about him I think you are good, dont worry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm just trying to help

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that's because i hoped sending them a pm would get them to stop doing it after having them on ignore for months before and finding out they were still doing it

apparently they don't give a poo poo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

i'm just trying to help

youre good, friend

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Cavauro posted:

i'm just trying to help

if you want to actually help, put me on ignore like i asked you last month and stop saying poo poo about me because you think it's funny. it makes me uncomfortable, i told you that, and you keep doing it

i didn't want to bring it up in a thread b/c people like motu would respond like they did, but even if i get a sixer for starting poo poo it'll be worth it if it gets you to just stop saying things about me

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
truly they are the best of friends

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Why did you quote Cav and then immediately meltdown about it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Why did you quote Cav and then immediately meltdown about it

why does the grass green?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well, now i am reading that i've been harassing somebody for several months and kinda feel awkward ignoring it even though it's not about WWE because that idea is very much not true. if somebody needs details later or w/e then send me a big old pm rather than posting in this thread. Lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Flatluigi

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Please just stop having weird meltdowns and trying to get owns in.

This is the wwf thread. There are enough things to make fun of.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Fightful Select is confirming talks between MLW and WWE have happened.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Fightful Select: "Levesque reached out to Lio Rush to discuss potential storyline ideas, and Rush hung up on him immediately upon hearing Levesque's voice"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1389378718146179075

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I guess that movie career didn't work out

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Eva Marie is back in pog form.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

You can't be serious.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Never even remotely good as either a character or a wrestler and her only attribute was "red hair" but sure, bring her back and send Mickie out with a garbage bag.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

reignofevil posted:

You can't be serious.

It is 100% serious. She has been signed for awhile now. But this has Johnny Ace's fingerprints all over it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1389382391433674754

I watched this like 20 times and still don't know what I'm seeing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

reignofevil posted:

You can't be serious.
Eva's promo
https://streamable.com/u8dyoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
ratings are down and what we need for our bloated roster that we dont even use is a woman whose gimmick is that she is a terrible wrestler, hates wrestling, and doesn't want to do it