Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I thought this thread jumped because everyone else saw the clip of Angel Garza booting a rose up Drew Gulak's hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1389382391433674754

I watched this like 20 times and still don't know what I'm seeing

She was going for the Worm (corner splash variation)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm just laughing harder and harder as I go through all of those streamables. It's all so drat awful.

Why is Garza stuffing roses down dudes' pants?

Why aren't they showing anything Eva Marie has accomplished in her time off?? (She's come up in my Instagram search/discover/whatever after doing either a triathlon or ultra marathon. Which is freaking impressive!)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dango Bango posted:

Why is Garza stuffing roses down dudes' pants?

'hey your rose stinks lets have a match'
'ok but if i win im going to shove it up your rear end'

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1389382391433674754

I watched this like 20 times and still don't know what I'm seeing

She didn’t want to actually get chop blocked out of a back handspring because she probably would’ve landed all hosed up, so she stopped her own momentum.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raw https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-results/wwe-raw-live-results-two-tag-team-title-matches-340421

AJ Styles and Omos interrupted by New Day
Styles and Omos retain the Raw tag titles over New Day
Eva Marie's coming back
Elias and Jaxson Ryker try to hit New Day with tomatoes, accidentally hit Randy Orton
Charlotte defeats Dana Brooke. Postmatch Mandy Rose saves Dana from a continued attack
Sonya Deville makes Rhea Ripley's title defense against Asuka at Mania Backlash a triple threat with Charlotte added
Sheamus attacks Humberto Carrillo backstage and says there's always next week if he wants to challenge him
Adam Pearce demands Sonya talk to him before making decisions
MizTV with John Morrison interrupted by Damian Priest
Priest defeats Morrison
Pearce signs Mansoor to Raw, Sheamus mocks him
Lucha House Party defeat Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander. Postmatch Cedric calls out Shelton as the weak link, the old man who doesn't know when to retire, and says they're done. Backstage Shelton says many young punks like Cedric have come and gone, Shelton endures because he can take the hit
Drew Gulak says Angel Garza's rose smells as bad as his win-loss record and challenges him to a match. Garza accepts and says the rose will smell bad when Garza wins and then shoves the rose up Gulak's rear end
Garza defeats Gulak and then shoves the rose up Gulak's rear end postmatch
RKBro (Riddle and Orton) defeat Elias and Ryker
Sheamus defeats Mansoor by DQ after Carrillo attacks Sheamus. Postmatch Sheamus brogue kicks Carrillo, then does the same to Mansoor
Alexa and Lily know who their first target should be
Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler retain the women's tag titles over Lana and Naomi
Lashley defeats Braun Strowman, with Drew McIntyre on commentary, after Braun bowls over Drew at the table charging for Lashley, and Drew distracts Braun in the aftermath. Postmatch Drew claymore kicks Lashley and then does the same to Braun

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Raw https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-results/wwe-raw-live-results-two-tag-team-title-matches-340421
Sheamus defeats Mansoor by DQ after Carrillo attacks Sheamus. Postmatch Sheamus brogue kicks Carrillo, then does the same to Mansoor

The End. Nobody Gets Over.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ending of the Sheamus match
https://streamable.com/oksy7e

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
For those keeping track, the amount of time the women got on TV tonight match wise was...a whopping 6 minutes and 15 seconds! The women's tag championship match went for just slightly over two minutes.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
is that more or less than usual

i assure you i am not "those keeping track"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Ad by Khad posted:

is that more or less than usual

i assure you i am not "those keeping track"

If we are just counting over the past couple of months, it's par for the course. If it's over the past year, its significantly less. Like if you told me Kevin Dunn, Johnny Ace, and Bruce Pritchard were behind the dramatic cuts in time for the women, along with bringing back people like Eva Marie, I would absolutely believe you right now.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 4, 2021

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There goes Mansoor’s 50 match winning streak (on 205 Live)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
brave and cool babyface sheamus fights off two geeks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

lol so Dale Gas ambushes Sheamus after a full match and gets taken out by one move

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

graph posted:

'hey your rose stinks lets have a match'
'ok but if i win im going to shove it up your rear end'

No no no

Garza said

"Shove it up your aaaaaaaaaassssssssss"

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
OH! I remember this now. Context was very obviously "What the gently caress?" at the time.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Gonna laugh if Eva's first match back is like 10 minutes or something crazy

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Also that Rhea/Charlotte/Asuka promo was absolutely dire. You had Charlotte acting like her typical self with random inflections. You had Rhea stumbling over some words and also throwing a massive temper tantrum despite supposedly being a badass, and then you had Asuka just straight up channeling everyone online by saying the booking is crap, with Sonya attempting to chastise Asuka for saying "crap" on air.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 04:33 on May 4, 2021

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Garza defeats Gulak and then shoves the rose up Gulak's rear end postmatch

So there was a sexual assault on Raw tonight?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Rhea seems mildly annoyed at Charlotte?

https://streamable.com/8l0jz1

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Which way did the Rose get shoved up his rear end stem first or bud first? Stem would be much more aesthetically coherent, not sure why you'd shove a rose up a man's rear end bud first. There was a movie about this once it's called Citizen Kane.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

not to be hyperbolic but i cannot watch the alexa stuff it's just so cringeworthy so I've followed like none of it except the boxlike structure

garza's new gimmick of shoving stuff up opponent's asses seems cool and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next week

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Who is the heel in this situation? The guy who shoved a rose up another person's rear end or the person who got the rose shoved up their rear end without consent? It's really loving weird! Just loving wrestle

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
I liked Smackdown recently but I won't be watching anymore because Bryan isn't on it. RAW is the worst pro wrestling show of all time and among the worst television shows of all time by now, there are no stars, there are no angles, there are barely matches.

It's just hole and rear end all the way up and down

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

The rare grounded Flying Nothing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
THE LORE OF ALEXA
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1389407757254733829?s=20

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Whenever I see Lilly I just think of the Quiznos rats

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat, there are people out there that watch Raw and think it represents all of wrestling.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Shard posted:

It's really loving weird! Just loving wrestle
This is a good reaction to most of WWE if we're being honest

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
To save raw WWE decided that they need the new starpower of Eva Marie and Mansoor.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I can’t even think of a way that Dana spot would look good that doesn’t involve a high risk of loving someone’s leg up bad.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Good thing ring veteran Eva Marie is back to show these young guns how to work

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Digital Jedi posted:

Rhea seems mildly annoyed at Charlotte?

https://streamable.com/8l0jz1
To be fair, that is the best direction possible for live television. You don't want to ask her to get angry on a live mic; she might say something she won't regret.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Man alive. I've seen and read recaps of some pretty terrible episodes of RAW, but reading that recap and watching those streamables? Holy gently caress, this has to be a top five all time worst episode, right? It was just like reading gut punch after gut punch of poor decision making.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the fiend will take over eva marie's body. Evil Marie

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The best part about the Alexa segments is there aren’t any camera cuts

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

DeepDickPizza posted:

Man alive. I've seen and read recaps of some pretty terrible episodes of RAW, but reading that recap and watching those streamables? Holy gently caress, this has to be a top five all time worst episode, right? It was just like reading gut punch after gut punch of poor decision making.

I feel like even if we came up with a way to determine beyond the shadow of a doubt that this was objectively the worst RAW ever, it wouldn't mean much. WWE is way beyond creating anything lasting, they aren't about memorable achievements. It's all about The Brand. They can have the worst Raw ever this week, and The Brand just moves on.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Weird moment where someone in commentary—clearly at Vince’s direction—asked Drew to talk about being sent back to promo school as a young wrestler that Drew was clearly surprised by but handled well so I don’t know if that was a rib or what.

Thought there was some pretty decent wrestling on Raw tonight all things considered. Best match was probably Lucha House Party vs Cedric and Shelton. In the main event though Bobby was really trying his best. A dude that big doing leap frogs and bumping around like that for Braun is always impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Catching up with the thread and lmao