Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh! That looks a lot like the guy who made that "clown commandos fighting vampires" thing...

....which it is! Oh hey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGj_HkKhhSE

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 07:55 on May 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hyperlynx posted:

Oh! That looks a lot like the guy who made that "clown commandos fighting vampires thing"...

....which it is! Oh hey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGj_HkKhhSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TJm7HkzkQ

He also just made this, which is extremely good and everyone should watch it.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Largely because, I assume, they're so used to people shooting blasters at them that it doesn't occur to them to not use their lightsaber. They don't have perfect knowledge, they just get "projectile coming at me" and move to block it.

You'd think that once they twigged to the slug weapons, though, they'd shift to using the Force, Neo-style, when they saw Mandalorian armor. But I ain't a Star Wars writer. :shrug:
The point is to jerk off about tactical operators with guns.

The real point, of course, is Kit Fisto

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Honestly I am surprised that lucas didn't put a scene like that in but I guess he had to make room for alien animals farting and eating each other.

hey Gungans aren't animals. animals deserve to live.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciated this

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Fister Roboto posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TJm7HkzkQ

He also just made this, which is extremely good and everyone should watch it.

Wow! Yeah, you're not kidding

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The jedi are celibate because no space pussy can compare to the flawless ability to perfectly execute autoerotic asphyxiation, hands free, with zero potential for fatal accidents.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Carradine the unwise?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Kart Barfunkel posted:

If I ever see a council of the most powerful space wizards in the galaxy I would EXPECT at least one of them to have a white beard and ginormous brain, are you kidding me?

Stexils posted:

ok but what if they had a scene where he's at the theater in top hat and the guy behind him goes "sir, could you please remove your hat" and he says "ok" and then his head is Like That

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Invincible was good

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Collapsing Farts posted:

Invincible was good

And hopefully it will continue to be, it was just renewed for season 2 and 3.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Memento posted:

And hopefully it will continue to be, it was just renewed for season 2 and 3.

having read the comic I really hope they stop after that

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Goa Tse-tung posted:

They already changed the tone and even some story in s01 so I'm confident we can get a good, long run avoiding all the base material's worst parts.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Goa Tse-tung posted:

God, did that garbage ever end? I hung on long enough to uh... let's see, all the Viltrumites came to Earth to gently caress and it turned out that main character dude was a genetic match for something but the bad guy murdered the science dudes to keep it secret... man there must have been at least a year more meandering plot and murder after that huh?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao owned

Also has anyone noticed many memes are in fact comics

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

IKEA has never called anything Töskaläd! IKEA actually has formalised naming schemes for its various product ranges and they're all real words/place names, while Töskaläd is just gibberish! This jpg is a horrible lie, told to the sheeple for a Frasier joke

Yell yeah/Oh no

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Sheev fucks.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Brawnfire posted:

Lightsabers impart no momentum whatsoever to the things they contact? That's weird

... They're lasers

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

xtal posted:

... They're lasers

They impart momentum on other lightsabers, based on blocking and parrying during duels.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

rydiafan posted:

They impart momentum on other lightsabers, based on blocking and parrying during duels.

Space magic and stuff I guess.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Magnetic field don't stop lead so what

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm starting to think that Star Wars isn't a very accurate documentary at all

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I hope that the fourth of May is alongside you!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

The CD version of the GTA: SA soundtrack has a track that isn't in the game.

And for some loving bizarre reason its AFI covering NIN's Head Like A Hole.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKQp61e94VE

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Platystemon posted:

The X‐wing owns because it was slated to be the TIE fighter successor, but the Rebels stole the design then the Imperials were like “well now I’m not going to build it”.

Pretty much, though iirc more the entire design team defected en masse and took all the blueprints with them when the Empire was about to nationalise the company.

While the TIE Fighter may be a mass-produced expendable fighter stripped down to the bare minimum, apparently it's actually based on Jedi starfighters, which were similarly unshielded and super light to take full advantage of a precognitive pilot who can dodge everything.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Pretty much, though iirc more the entire design team defected en masse and took all the blueprints with them when the Empire was about to nationalise the company.

While the TIE Fighter may be a mass-produced expendable fighter stripped down to the bare minimum, apparently it's actually based on Jedi starfighters, which were similarly unshielded and super light to take full advantage of a precognitive pilot who can dodge everything.

squadrons would be so much easier if I could see the future

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Beeswax posted:

IKEA has never called anything Töskaläd! IKEA actually has formalised naming schemes for its various product ranges and they're all real words/place names, while Töskaläd is just gibberish! This jpg is a horrible lie, told to the sheeple for a Frasier joke

Yell yeah/Oh no

Ikea names can also just be a way to express yourself :)

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

OwlFancier posted:

Given the sith apparently use the synthetic crystals or whatever and that's bad, I guess the jedi are basically gwyneth paltrow.

Sithetic crystals

gently caress yeah, here we go

Bees are actually very chill. Unless you've just straight up punched their hive, you actually have to really try to get a bee to sting you.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
"My Fisting sense is tingling! Danger is nearby!"
"Please, just stop talking..."

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Star Trek: just put some ridges or whatever on the forehead of the aliens.

Star Wars: *Kit Fisto*

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

pseudorandom posted:

Bees are actually very chill. Unless you've just straight up punched their hive, you actually have to really try to get a bee to sting you.

Putting one in your mouth works

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Crossposting:

mycomancy posted:

I'd rather take a drink from the WASP CUP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I love jizz.