Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

(words that imply playing the game)

Did they unban you yet?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Jazzzzz posted:

dude posted videos to YouTube of him doing a wide plank for like 15 seconds and crowing about how he's in killer shape

also re: the VtM larp thing, in the thubmnails for Xenuria's other YouTube videos (my god, why were there so many of them), the room is painted blood red INCLUDING THE CEILING, with black trim and IIRC black satin bed linens

Dudes room sets off my creepy detector just as bad as BFM’s viola chair.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

coelomate posted:

Did they unban you yet?

It was a 3-day suspension

I've written the equivalent of War and Peace at them in the meantime, but I'm still waiting for a response

Halborn
Nov 8, 2020

So a brittle blade will shatter before it bends, so a brittle soul will break before it turns.
The restofeve.exe is currently getting to the highest levels of boring since the war started. I'm glad we can now unleash the dogs of blops upon them.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that's one of mine, dude posted a lot of pictures of himself and he has very wide hips and gets mad at it bring pointed out

I still don't understand why Xenuria in GoonFleetSwarm is a thing.

Also :laffo: at thinking BMI is indicative of any-loving-thing if you're above or below "average height", especially if you're trying to use it to justify any level of fitness- you can be a stick and have minimal body mass, you can be 250 pounds and ripped.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 18:25 on May 4, 2021

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xenuria brought his mum to fanfest lol

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

The new Jita IV-4 interior is incredible. Highly recommend taking a look and checking every angle, the screenshots don't do it justice.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
sometimes i miss my space apartment

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Foehammer007 posted:

sometimes i miss my space apartment

Do you mean your Titan?

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

coelomate posted:

The new Jita IV-4 interior is incredible. Highly recommend taking a look and checking every angle, the screenshots don't do it justice.

I logged into my Jita alt this morning and wondered where tf I was and how I got there for a split second.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Sadly the technology just isn't there yet to render a the interior of a room and a character model, but I did enjoy back when that was in the game. Even if it didn't really add to the game mechanics, it was a fun bit of immersion. Someday maybe CCP will unlock the technology of baby's first Unity demo.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Ynglaur posted:

Do you mean your Titan?

That's a coffin

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Ynglaur posted:

Do you mean your Titan?

waste of money, never buy 1

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

waste of money, never buy 1

alternatively, go back in time, purchase one fit for like 50b, then sell it last week for 130b like me

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

orange juche posted:

why would you make fun of this :(

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

alternatively, go back in time, purchase one fit for like 50b, then sell it last week for 130b like me

And the rich get richer

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

why would you make fun of this :(

Mother's Day is this weekend. Everybody remember to call mom, she loves and misses you.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

orange juche posted:

Did Boat hit on her

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
init's fort comes out shortly in Great Wildlands and the panfam blob is on the prowl. 1500 for the anchoring one. good luck to Init on the armour timer.

Lmao even the turbo X-3 dronelands krabs had their leashes yanked to come.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Loky11 posted:

init's fort comes out shortly in Great Wildlands and the panfam blob is on the prowl. 1500 for the anchoring one. good luck to Init on the armour timer.

did you teach panfam how to blob fort timers?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :yarr: :yarr: :yarr: :yarr: o7o7

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

coelomate posted:

I don't know about incredible.

But I DO have a sudden urge to watch Blade Runner...

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
logged in, station spun in Jita to see the new sights (cool, I guess?), logged out and got back to winnin' EVE.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Loky11 posted:

Feels bad that panfam has hosed up to protect their botters and we don't really do anything in Delve, I was all ready to smugpost on r*ddit

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

did you teach panfam how to blob fort timers?? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :yarr: :yarr: :yarr: :yarr: o7o7

you've made a terrible enemy today.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

125 kills and counting for the Fort gunner, lmao good poo poo

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Did you see the BR? (1) Goonswarm Federation

Apparently these are recycled Brave structures, which makes the loss pretty easy to shrug off

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

Did you see the BR? (1) Goonswarm Federation

Apparently these are recycled Brave structures, which makes the loss pretty easy to shrug off

Sweet sweet capsule kill and more importantly; morale boosting in local.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Indeed, not only did I get that capsule kill, proving how elite pvp I am, but I also boosted allied morale through excellent posting

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Rust Martialis posted:

Did Boat hit on her

I had somehow forgotten about DBRB

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

angerbeet posted:

I had somehow forgotten about DBRB

Nobody forgets a grown rear end man that wears Ninja Turtle Underwear

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Xolve posted:

Nobody forgets a grown rear end man that wears Ninja Turtle Underwear

I didn't say the memory jog was appreciated

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Is Boat still even around? I never hear him welping bombers on comms.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

Me shilling for Delta probably won't come as a surprise, but that does genuinely sound like the sort of thing we do. We don't wait around for pings, we just see if there's something to be done, and go out and do it. Sax is probably our most well-known (and successful) gimmick, but it can be anything - for the past month or two, with a handful of guys we've been causing all sorts of havoc in Legacy space, in our own modest way.

Some new irregular squads are being set up as well, and I'm sure they'd appreciate a good FC, too.

yeah maybe. i'd have to talk to maneck first to see if i'm black listed because i stuck my titan pilot in BOS to evac, lmao

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
I saw him respond in some Jabber channels a week or two ago, but I don't think I've seen him around other than that.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

How is "Sqad" pronounced

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
S-k-ah-d

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

S-K-Wah-D (?)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

q is always paired with the letter u yet it is just another c/k sound

What if it represents a sound similar to Arabic’s pronunciation as heard in the word “Iraq”

Or what if we just stop pairing the u with it and it intrinsically represents kw??

Anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
like "skwad"