Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Darby vs 10 6 5.08%
Penelope vs Kris 2 1.69%
Hangman vs Brian 11 9.32%
Orange vs Penta 89 75.42%
Sydals vs Bucks 10 8.47%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

graph posted:

this is also the same match that jd bounced stu off the ropes into the uppercut. it was such a good match it got HM'd

Every match gets HM'd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TTBF posted:

Every match gets HM'd.

Not from Dark.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I guess he was doing a bit from Sopranos but holy moly I thought QT was real, real bad on Road To.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

In total six matches from Dark or Dark Elevation have been HMed or MOTYCed this year. . Only one is listed as a Match Of The Year Candidate, namely the Fuego vs QT match which got the nod for storyline reasons.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jot8USG9eo0 Sammy vlog

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

New Sammy, and Fuego is the daddy now. https://youtu.be/jot8USG9eo0

Also, put KiLynn in more stuff, she's great.

Lamuella fucked around with this message at 18:15 on May 4, 2021

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

MJeff posted:

I guess he was doing a bit from Sopranos but holy moly I thought QT was real, real bad on Road To.

Agreedo, and I've a lot of time for him and this angle. I think renacting a scene from S01E01 of The Sopranos is just a fatally bad concept.

e: excited to see Baron gently caress up his shoulder somehow.

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 4, 2021

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/callmekrisstat/status/1389603709311672325
People are the worst

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
My goal is to have Ten friends

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

wow she'd go broke if she bought a pair of shoes? maybe tony khan should pay his wrestlers

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MJeff posted:

Yeah, he's killed my interest in the feud. The whole bit also didn't jive at all with the cold, heartless faction leader he's been portraying on tv. Instead he came off as desperately trying to impress the random social worker that was assigned to his case.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

wow she'd go broke if she bought a pair of shoes? maybe tony khan should pay his wrestlers

Shoes can be very expensive

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

He stinks.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gonzo McFee posted:

My goal is to have Ten friends

This and the Dean Alexander bit were great. Solid vlog as usual!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

$90 is what i would consider "a lot" to spend on shoes. i'm not cool though

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Penguin Patrol posted:

Yeah, he's killed my interest in the feud. The whole bit also didn't jive at all with the cold, heartless faction leader he's been portraying on tv. Instead he came off as desperately trying to impress the random social worker that was assigned to his case.

his whole thing is that he's insecure about being Cody's second banana, that's like the entire basis of turning on him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Penguin Patrol posted:

thats like

the whole point

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I got a laugh out of the bit. It is pretty dumb Cody got a big bus when they're still in Jacksonville. I don't mind new QT.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mr. Squishy posted:

Another Dark match outta nowhere!
https://twitter.com/KiLynnKing/status/1389593861916348421

Birthday girl KiLynn King v. Julia Hart, the Nightmare Factory prospect we all agreed looked pretty good.

it should be illegal to be a wrestling Hart without being a member of the Hart family

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Julia Hart's name should just be Julia!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the ! connotes excitement

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MorningMoon posted:

Basically it'll beat RAW soon

But it won't have beaten RAW's ever highest rating, so suck it, AEW!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Reality Protester posted:

it should be illegal to be a wrestling Hart without being a member of the Hart family

I will not tolerate this besmirching of the good name of Jeff "the hitman" Hart.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Alaois posted:

Julia Hart is what Drew Barrymore’s character in The Wedding Singer is named after she marries Robbie Hart (Adam Sandler). But if she married that douchebag Glen her name would have been Julia Ghoulia!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Will Hobbs stealing the lamp is one of the funniest things on either vlog in awhile and I'm not even sure why.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

it'd be like being a local indy guy called Paul McMahon

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1389675281468755970?s=19

Why did nobody tell me it was a national holiday?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
QT being a shmuck is fine, I just hope that Ogogo murders him and takes control of this faction sooner rather than later.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Julia Hart is what Drew Barrymore’s character in The Wedding Singer is named after she marries Robbie Hart (Adam Sandler). But if she married that douchebag Glen her name would have been Julia Ghoulia!

Why's that funny?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

wonder what's in gooch's original twitter handle that he had to get a new one?
https://mobile.twitter.com/watsgoochi?lang=en

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alaois posted:

Too close to Giulia

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Ranking May the 4th days:

1. HOOK day
2. Sluttering day
3. Star Wars day.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I didn't think I'd ever cede my birthday to anyone, but it's all Hook's now.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CVagts posted:

I didn't think I'd ever cede my birthday to anyone, but it's all Hook's now.

happy birthday goon

edit:
:rip: to these jobbers
https://twitter.com/TrueWillieHobbs/status/1389687047330271234

Brick Aldridge looks like he's on the path to being signed talent some day

smarxist fucked around with this message at 22:26 on May 4, 2021

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1389675281468755970?s=19

Why did nobody tell me it was a national holiday?

Hooky posting is forbidden.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

They're only a little bit out of my price range.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
sneaker people are loving insane

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wearing counterfits is cool

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

StarkRavingMad posted:

his whole thing is that he's insecure about being Cody's second banana, that's like the entire basis of turning on him

Alaois posted:

thats like

the whole point

Sure, that's his motivation and I can maybe understand this clip as an origin story sort of thing, but we've already seen him move past that as a character by asserting his own dominance and generally being a badass motherfucker. This is a step backwards. Maybe could have worked if QT had some acting ability but I think he's better off letting Ogogo do the talking for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Penguin Patrol posted:

Sure, that's his motivation and I can maybe understand this clip as an origin story sort of thing, but we've already seen him move past that as a character by asserting his own dominance and generally being a badass motherfucker. This is a step backwards. Maybe could have worked if QT had some acting ability but I think he's better off letting Ogogo do the talking for him.

His promos and skits on Sammy's vlog were the highlight week in and week out. His promos are good.