Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

LOOKIN REAL GOOD THERE BUTCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

okay so there is more, i was gonna say did they announce the Dante Martin/Danny Limelight match a week early

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
flawless victory

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I guess Luther has to die. Probably some other matches too

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i will buy the pretty picture's first shirt no matter what it is

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Mr. Squishy posted:

Did they not say that was the main event

they did

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

One of many

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

drat Danny Limelight's theme rules

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I worry Danny's gear features green because theres lime in his name. Even though Limelight didn't feature any limes

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

I worry Danny's gear features green because theres lime in his name. Even though Limelight didn't feature any limes

it's because he's radioactive.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

^^^^^^this makes more sense

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's that color because he's a heel

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Match rules already.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can Dante Martin legally drink yet

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ, Dante Martin is going to be insane in a few years

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He should change his name to Danny Limewire and start stealing everyone's entrance music.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

He should change his name to Danny Limewire and start stealing everyone's entrance music.

i lol'd

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
dante sold that crash and burn like i've never seen before

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

drat, who coulda thought that would be a great match

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
that rocked

limewire flew off that rope assisted dropkick like a bullet lmao, looked so badass

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Serpentico out here supporting his tag partner!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

NOTHING STOPS THE ENTRANCE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm glad the sound guy finally got a memo to never cut Archer's music until we get at least one EVERYBODY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jake having fun in the booth makes me happy.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FUEGO

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

FUEGO

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: INCOMING FIRST FUEGO WIN :siren:

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Time to get over a new finisher that won't explode Sting.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Fuego vs Serpentico is such a perfect feud

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oil! posted:

Time to get over a new finisher that won't explode Sting.

or Luther lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the blood and guts sizzle reel is seriously loving good

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Luther vs Archer was everything I hoped for.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I’m very behind on tonight’s episode, anyone else think that butcher/friends of his have been giving Allie death metal vocal tips because she’s adding some range to her vocalizations

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

rotinaj posted:

I’m very behind on tonight’s episode, anyone else think that butcher/friends of his have been giving Allie death metal vocal tips because she’s adding some range to her vocalizations

Actually you will find she is not doing anything. She was VERY adamant about this.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm just assuming Fuego beat up Serpentico all the way over to his 48th child's birth

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I loved the Hirsch/Diamante match tonight. Diamante getting cocky and trying to wrestle Leyla only to get quickly armbarred was a cool quick story for basically a squash match.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

explosivo posted:

I loved the Hirsch/Diamante match tonight. Diamante getting cocky and trying to wrestle Leyla only to get quickly armbarred was a cool quick story for basically a squash match.

The slap fight turning into a throw and armbar was really cool.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

smarxist posted:

"poor kid the ring just kicked the poo poo out of him!"

god i love this booth

dark is the best

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Darkthoughts

Short notes because I overslept. Excalibur and Taz are in silly mode today.

1) Powerhouse Hobbs and Ricky Starks vs Brick Aldridge and Aaron Frye. 20 second murder. Hobbs is really awesome as this smiling murderer.

2) Leyla Hirsch vs Diamante. Diamante is so loving cool as a singles wrestler. Leyla's poo poo eating grin as she prepares to get in the ring is awesome. FAST start. Nice to see some amateur skills from Diamante too. This is a bit scruffy to start but the middle to end sequence is great with them dropping bombs on each other until the flash armbar.

3) Varsity Blonds vs Liam Gray and Adrian Alanis. Brian is wearing Zubaz trunks. Gray and Alanis look good at the start. "Griff Garrison... is dead to me". This is actually really good fun. Gray and Alanis have good team energy and work well on both attack and defense. Quick win but well executed.

4) SCU vs Jake St Patrick and Spencer Slade. Jake St Patrick is pretty good. He and Kaz worked well together. Some bits of the match get sloppy as it goes along, and the ending had an indieriffic amount of setup, but it wasn't bad at all.

5) Big Swole vs Megan Bayne. I like Bayne's hat. Greece hat. I call her Δ3. Tons of character from Swole. Bayne is a bit slow and awkward here. Not fatally but noticeably. Couple of nice spots, though, the cross body reverse arm drag was nice. Swole looks skilled and dominant and this was over fast.

6) Bad Romance vs Kip Sackett and Justin Law. Janela jumps on the mic to talk about Sonny's rear end. Sonny is so good. Handspring face slap knocked the Sackett out of Kip. Janela using Justin Law as a weapon against his partner was great. This was nonsense. Good stuff.

7) KiLynn King vs Julia Hart. Julia was good on the Monday showcase. Let's see how she does here. Ooh, working just a touch of heel here. Oh, NICE shoulder tackle from King. Hart needs to lay in her strikes a lot more. King has been in the ring with Ryo, she can take a punch. I liked Julia getting angry, the reversed head scissors looked great, and King's German suplex is lovely. Not bad at all for Julia's first AEW match.

8) Serpentico vs PAC. A tough test here for PAC. He's faced champions, but how will he fare against Jon Cruz's nemesis. Penta is wearing person makeup again and it scares me. In all seriousness PAC is a champion in waiting, as close to a complete wrestler as you can get. Love Luther screaming his coaching tips on the outside. Brutalizer and it's over, PAC is happy because he got to hurt someone today.

9) The Bunny vs Leila Grey. Not expecting a work rate match here. However Bunny has some decent character stuff. The "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHIIIIIIINNNNNGG" was great. Match was respectable, and Allie is wonderful in her HFO role.

I need a drop of PAC saying Serpentico

10) Acclaimed vs David Ali and Vary Morales. Rap was good because it was nothing to do with his opponents. Bowens is back in it. Quick and explosive and graceful. As with the rest of night, this isn't long, but it was fun enough.

11) Hughes Bros vs Sky and Page. Page and Sky are growing on me. Hughes Bros are very very solid. Good fundamentals, good on the hot tag. If you could find the right vehicle these guys would be amazing.

12) Handsome Boy Modelling School vs Uno, Dos, and Tres. Stop mocking JD's very nice shirt, Excalibur. Honk and Reynolds start. Love Drake's ring gear. Much more than Bononi or Honk he looks like he could beat the poo poo out of you. Bononi is getting better too. This is a really fun schmozz of a match lots of back and forth violence, lots of silliness, lots of Honk. Avalon in Bononi's arms like a babby was great.

13) Dante Martin vs Danny Limelight. This could be amazing. And it is. Fluid, fast stuff from both men. Limelight working heel on the young fast kid. Limelight has a really beautiful suplex. He's showboating a bit too much, but I guess he's allowed to, and it plays into his cocky heel gear. This was great.

14) Luther vs Lance Archer. Serpentico sneak attack! Love him. This is a really good fun beating, and - FUEGO! FUEGO ATTACKS SERPENTICO! Luther gets horribly killed, as we were all expecting, but it's all good fun.

Enjoyed this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

My two big takeaways from Dark are that 1) the 2 Hughes Brothers, Terrell Hughes and Terrence Hughes, need a good team name and obviously they should call themselves TH2. 2) I need a Dante Martin vs. Fenix match and I need it now. It would turn into a real-life wire fu fight and physicists would spend decades trying to figure out how they managed to show such contempt for gravity.