Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Darby vs 10 6 5.08%
Penelope vs Kris 2 1.69%
Hangman vs Brian 11 9.32%
Orange vs Penta 89 75.42%
Sydals vs Bucks 10 8.47%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Bee posted:

:toxx: If Bryan signs with WWE, I'll do the whole drat show (upping pace to 3 episodes a week) and end the whole toxx with an episode of Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling that you guys choose.

lol you're gonna be busy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Bee posted:

You guys pick such boring toxxes. Come on, live a little!

:toxx: For every week Bryan Danielson, the American Dragon, remains in limbo between WWE and AEW, I will watch and review one episode of American Dragon, Jake Long. If I do not post one up before that week's AEW thread is closed, it's a ban.

If Bryan signs with AEW, I'm free to go. If he signs with a non-AEW company, I continue until the series is finished Bryan is featured in an inter-company match. If Bryan signs with WWE, I'll do the whole drat show (upping pace to 3 episodes a week) and end the whole toxx with an episode of Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling that you guys choose.
as resident sanctioner of wagers i will give you a one week extension for the first entry but you're on the hook following that.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Enough talk of this Daniels jobber, there is something far more important going on right now

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

whats the official snack for blood and guts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JOHN CENA posted:

pork grinds

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

JOHN CENA posted:

as resident sanctioner of wagers i will give you a one week extension for the first entry but you're on the hook following that.

But this isn't the Hook thread!

In all seriousness, sounds good to me.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Bryan Danielson has been Serpentico this whole time. You really think AEW would let the same guy wrestle as both Jon Cruz and Serpentico? That's all a cover.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

JOHN CENA posted:

I've got a bag of chex mix.

Anyway, is this the same as a War Games match? Not that I've ever seen a War Games match, but I can hop in youtube and see what I can find.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I want Danielson to show up in AEW just to Jericho can keep calling him Daniel Bryan without thinking about it.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
as someone who grew up in south florida during the 90s this is hype as gently caress

https://twitter.com/nonpoint/status/1388922417335111680?s=20

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

JOHN CENA posted:

Vodka and Garden Salsa Sunchips.

I am a man of high refinement.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Jetfire posted:

I want Danielson to show up in AEW just to Jericho can keep calling him Daniel Bryan without thinking about it.

I can't wait for Jericho to keep calling him Daniel Bryan while Excalibur and Schiavone panic quietly.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

PAC and OC rematch for #1?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bryan Danielson is not going to AEW because Vince is going to buy him all the magic healing crystals he could ever possibly want.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Whether or not Danielson shows up it should be quite a show tonight.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

JOHN CENA posted:

Impossible ground beef raw

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

OC, Best Friends, and Kris Statlander vs The Elite would be real good if they choose to go down that path.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

The Bee posted:

You guys pick such boring toxxes. Come on, live a little!

:toxx: For every week Bryan Danielson, the American Dragon, remains in limbo between WWE and AEW, I will watch and review one episode of American Dragon, Jake Long. If I do not post one up before that week's AEW thread is closed, it's a ban.

If Bryan signs with AEW, I'm free to go. If he signs with a non-AEW company, I continue until the series is finished Bryan is featured in an inter-company match. If Bryan signs with WWE, I'll do the whole drat show (upping pace to 3 episodes a week) and end the whole toxx with an episode of Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling that you guys choose.

you dont need to make up excuses to watch & review your favourite cartoon for something awful dot com

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If bryan doesn't sign soon it'll be fun to see him replace Punk as the new person everyone whips themselves into a frenzy for anytime there's a chance for a surprise.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Danielson vs Shibata in a shoot deathmatch

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The name on the contract says Bryan…

It says Bryan Alvarez

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The name on the contract says Bryan…

It says Bryan Alvarez

Would personally rather see Bryan Alvarez in AEW just for the internet meltdowns

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

They pay him enough already

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Whether or not Danielson shows up it should be quite a show tonight.

it'll be a huge disappointment if he doesn't show up, AEW brought this on themselves

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it'll be a huge disappointment if he doesn't show up, AEW brought this on themselves

They have literally done nothing to even suggest Bryan Danielson is appearing on TV tonight.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Paul Wight came out at the Exploding Ring pay-per-view and said there was a huge star coming to AEW and it hasn’t happened yet so it must be Bryan tonight.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Yaya posted:

They have literally done nothing to even suggest Bryan Danielson is appearing on TV tonight.

They didn't do anything about me saying he, Bryan Danielson, The American Dragon, is going to be on AEW Dynamite: Blood & Guts tonight, and everyone who watches will get a prize!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yaya posted:

Which is exactly what they'd do if they wanted to surprise is, it all makes sense!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Yaya posted:

They shouldn't have let his contract expire

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Full capacity for Double or Nothing

https://twitter.com/KhalafSammy/status/1389973000351588352

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cool!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Did those UFC shows turn into super spreader events yet or is this not the awful idea it sounds like

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

They did that MGK show not too long ago and I guess that wasn't a super spreader?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

If americans are actually getting vaccinated, which it seems they are (lucky :( ) then it's probably not that big a deal tbh

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/KingSerpentico/status/1389749901253300225

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yeah an outdoor show with masks required (im assuming this is the case please be the case) with current vaccination rates isn't such a terrible thing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wait... computer enhance...

..enhance...

...mother of god

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

JUNGLE BOY posted:

yeah an outdoor show with masks required (im assuming this is the case please be the case) with current vaccination rates isn't such a terrible thing

It's Florida so I'm sure there's going to be lots of people in attendance who aren't vaccinated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

They need a full crowd for the YES pointing to look good on TV.