Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim traps Dwight between two vertically arranged wormhole termini, causing Dwight to fall endlessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

During a heartfelt apology for the oreo gag, Jim extends his hand to offer Dwight a stick of gum. As Dwight pulls the stick of gum from the pack, Jim cold cocks Dwight in the temple with his other fist. Dwight crumples to the ground. Jim look around and says in the jim carrey mask voice "s-s-s-s-s-somebody stop me"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim clenches his teeth, his eyes are squinting in pain and concentration. He’s trying to fight the control again. Turn pain centers up 12%. Engage subliminal whisper protocol delta. That’s right, Jim. That’s right. Shock pattern theta through the right ventricle. Jim extends his hand. He reaches to shake Dwight’s, but he has a hand buzzer concealed in his palm. Jim has tears falling down his still cheeks now. That’s right, Jim. Play the prank, Jim. We control you. You will prank Dwight for as long as it pleases us. Shake his hand, now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim forces a toothpick under dwight's fingernail

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim hires 50 clowns to follow Dwight around everywhere, maintaining distance and not actually interfering with him in any way.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim injects Dwight with an experimental serum that gives Dwight Alzheimer's

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jim stows away on a cargo ship and leaves his old life behind him without telling Dwight what he changed his screensaver password to.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
All Dwight’s coworkers are now the surviving cast of Everybody Loves Raymond, paid by Jim to stay in character.

Although Dwight is already annoyed by his new Italian family, Jim explains that this isn’t really a prank; it’s just his favorite show.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim pushes all the desks together end to end to make a maze leading from the front door over to the kitchen. Everyone else just steps up and walks over the desks, but Dwight walks through the maze out of his sense of rule-following and arrogance in his own intelligence. Jim tries placing different foods in the kitchen to see what effect that will have on the speed Dwight goes through the maze. Then he starts building false paths and changing the layout slightly. Eventually, Jim begins putting shock plates in the floor. Dwight begins to run at full speed through the maze each day to get the treat at the end. Finally, Jim closes in the exit, turning the maze into a closed loop. Wearing a stolen lab coat and holding a clipboard scrawled with crayon, Jim mugs the camera.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
jim brings a gun to work

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Jim gifts Dwight a copy of Punk'd: Season 5 on DVD, knowing full well that Dwight dislikes both pranks and Ashton Kutcher.

Despite this, Dwight is compelled to buy the other ten seasons of Punk'd so that his shelf doesn't "look weird".

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim successfully petitions both the US Congress and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to reclassify beets as a type of potato

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Slumpy posted:

jim brings a gun to work

Dwight had brought his best gun to work and it turns out Jim has brought the same gun. Super awkward!

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

When a group of Chinese investors come to Dunder-Mifflin, Jim tells Dwight to wear a green hat, knowing that this will mark him as a cuckold.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Jim gives everyone in the office 5$ to ignore him, and he convinces dwight that he is schizophrenic and that he is a figment of his imagination.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Jim consigns Dwight’s soul to the burning pits of The Nine Hells of Baator. The joke ends up being on Jim, though, because Dwight slowly rises in station from lowly nupperibo to mighty pit fiend and eventually, through his endless politicking and betrayal, usurps the position of Asmodeus. Jim smirks bitterly at the horror he has unwittingly unleashed upon the multiverse.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jim Tripper comically pantomimes wanting to have sex with his two female roommates Pam and Angela as the live studio audience laughs

“I only let you rent here because I think you’re gay!” says Dwight who is the landlord

“I want to start a bistro” says Jim to a series of improbably attractive women he is dating simultaneously

“I’d better not find out you’re dating women!” Says Dwight who looks down and then wonders aloud “Why am I dressed like Don Knotts??”

A series of pratfalls ensue as Jim attempts to date multiple women without them or Dwight finding out about each other

Whenever the live studio audience laughs both Pam and Angela pantomime laughing in a heightened artificial manner, heaving their chests up and down. Pam has straightened dyed blonde hair.

In the final scene where Jim’s multiple dates and Dwight are sure to discover each other Andy Serkis bursts into the room in a mo-cap suit and recreates his Gollum performance, crawling across the set and disemboweling a live salmon

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Modulo16 posted:

Jim gives everyone in the office 5$ to ignore him, and he convinces dwight that he is schizophrenic and that he is a figment of his imagination.

lmao

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim puts peanut butter on his dick so that Mose will lick it off.

Mose barks and runs toward his treat... but Andy gets there first!

“PB and tuna sandwich for the Nard Dog!”, he says before taking Jim into his mouth.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim shows up to work with a chainsaw and starts tearing into the walls and furniture. Dwight smells a prank setup and ignores him, until Jim slices into an electrical wire and kills himself.

The funeral is closed casket and very awkward, but Dwight makes small talk with Pam and says he'll help her however he can. Pam, who has been drinking to cope with the strange death, makes an uncomfortable pass at Dwight, who rebukes her. He leaves shortly after this and goes to bed early, hoping a good night's sleep will erase his feeling of melancholy.

He's awoken at 3 am by the distinct sound of a chainsaw inside his house and rushes down. The TV is turned on and a masked man with a chainsaw is on TV. Dwight fumbles for the remote and turns off the TV, then heads back upstairs. As soon as he crawls back into bed, he hears the same sound. He heads downstairs to unplug the TV, only to find the masked man actually standing in his living room, chainsaw whirring.

Dwight rushes outside, pursued by the mask assailant. Dwight runs into the woods and hides as the chainsaw man gets closer and closer. When he's only feet away, Dwight grabs a heavy tree branch and swings at the figure, hoping to knock him out. It works, and the man falls down, his chainsaw dropping harmlessly to the ground. Dwight removes the mask and discovers it's Oscar.

When the police arrive they take Oscar away, who says he has no memory of attacking Dwight or even how he got to the farm. The last thing he remembered was laying in bed and turning out the light to go to sleep. Dwight returns to his home only to find the TV on again, this time the 6 am news is on. Dwight starts watching and recognizes one of the news anchors as Kevin. Kevin begins to tell the next news story, about a man who was electrocuted in his office and now lives "in the in-between places" and can "do such wonders with electricity". Kevin begins crying and says he just wants to go back home, he doesn't know how he got here.

A shaken Dwight turns off the TV and unplugs it, then drives into town to grab breakfast and clear his head. He passes a large electronic billboard which says "SEE YA REAL SOON, BUDDY!" Dwight's radio turns on and begins playing the song "Thunderstruck" as dark storm clouds start to roll in, seemingly from nowhere.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Which famous horror writer are you? If you're not doing this for a living you should be.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Applewhite posted:

Which famous horror writer are you? If you're not doing this for a living you should be.

Thanks, that's my goal eventually, I'm just plugging around trying to find places to submit my stories.

Jim fills a jar with his own blood and leaves it in the fridge, marked "Dwight's Lunch". Michael, thinking that Dwight has brought a delicious beet smoothie for lunch, drinks from the blood and becomes infected with Jim's bizarre DNA.

Jim's DNA rewrites Michael's and quickly spreads through the entire Earth, turning everyone (except Dwight) into a copy of Jim. Dwight wanders the hellscape that is Planet Jim, searching for someone who is also immune.

After 15 years of wandering, Dwight believes himself to be the last human being. Jim's DNA has begun infecting animals now, and feral Jims howl madly in the darkness as Dwight rides across the country, seeking any sign of hope. Each day that hope grows dimmer. One night, Dwight is eating grilled Jim-cow by a fire when he hears a human voice. It's not Jim, it almost sounds like... Edward James Olmos? From Battlestar Galactica? Excited and intrigued, Dwight rushes toward the voice. He sees a large shadowy mass standing there. Nervously, he steps forward and asks if it's Edward James Olmos. The mass quivers and a huge parrot-like head stretches out from the mass of black feathers. The bird-thing wrinkles its face, smugly, and mimics Dwight's voice. It's feathers hang floppily around its head.

Oh God, thinks Dwight, what fresh hell is this?

The Jim-bird-thing rapidly flies into the air, mimicking the entire cast of Battlestar Galactica, mocking Dwight. Somewhere, Jim-Prime begins to laugh.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

The Jim-bird-thing rapidly flies into the air, mimicking the entire cast of Battlestar Galactica, mocking Dwight. Somewhere, Jim-Prime begins to laugh.

This might be my favorite post in the whole thread

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim spend every night for sixteen weeks building a prank contraption in Dwight's septic tank. Every night, for hours Jim would be hidden in the tank with tools and parts, surrounded by scum, effluvium, and sludge. In order to save on clothes he did this naked and rinsed himself off every morning, but no amount of scrubbing could cleanse the stench. The absolute reek of chemicals and human waste permeated Jim's entire body, down to the very core of his being. Pam took the kids, unable to bear the odor. Nobody would go near him or talk to him. But it would all be worth it. Soon.

The next time Dwight flushes his toilet a small bit of turd remains floating in the bowl. Dwight flushes a second time but the turd remains. "Ew." Says Dwight, but he decides it's not worth waiting for the tank to fill again and leaves it. Outside a nude and filth-covered Jim mugs at the camera.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim breaks the uneasy peace treaty between Gorgulax the Unrelenting and the Mole People, causing a massive battle at the Earth's core. The battle rages with such ferocity that it shakes the very Earth, including Dwight's desk, leading him to spill a cup full of pens and pencils.

Jim smiles smugly at the camera as Dwight is forced to pick them all up.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dwight falls down a rabbit hole and finds himself in a strange and nonsensical realm. He blunders about, perplexed and terrified by the numerous bizarre phenomenon that plague this dreamlike place.

He's relieved when he spots Jim up in the boughs of a purple tree. Finally, a familiar face.

Unfortunately Jim is even less helpful in this place as he is back in the office. All of Dwight's questions are deflected by non sequiturs and half-baked sophistry. Dwight impatiently demands Jim give him directions on how to get home.

After reciting a few lines of nonsense doggerel, Jim directs Dwight to a nearby castle decorated in a heart motif and guarded by anthropomorphic playing cards.

Dwight enters the castle and quickly angers the insane monarch of that place, who orders him beheaded immediately.

Jim's body vanishes, leaving only his disembodied smirk mugging the camera.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim picks up a gamecube by the handle and beats dwight around the face and chest with it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Dwight brings Mose to work with him, Jim pees on the carpet next to Dwight's desk and chews up Oscar's calculator, and blames Mose

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

Dwight was on his way home when he died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. He left behind a wife and child. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save him, but to no avail. His body was so utterly shattered he was better off, trust me.
And that’s when he met me.
“What… what happened?” He asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
Dwight looked around. There was nothingness. Just him and me. “What is this place?” he asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” he asked.
“Yup,” I replied, mugging the camera. “I’m God.”
“My kid… my wife,” he said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
Dwight looked at me with fascination. To him, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Some vague corporate figure, maybe. More of an early 21st century New England office worker than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kid will remember you as perfect in every way. He didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. His mother will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your childbearing contract was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” he said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” he said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
He followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” he asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took him by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. And in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” he stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” he said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” he said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” Dwight persisted.
I looked him in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
He stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” he said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
Dwight fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
He thought for a long time.
“What about Jim?” he asked me. “Was I Jim too?”
“No,” I mugged, “you were not Jim.”
“Why?” He asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” he said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”
“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
I pause my finger over a button labeled “Chinese peasant girl, 540 AD”.
“No, not yet” I think to myself, as my finger continues to a familiar button whose push I’ve felt a billion billion times. “Dwight, 1970”

It's been a month and I still think about this post...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Bramble posted:

quote:

“No,” I mugged, “you were not Jim.”

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Michael Scott has once again embroiled the office in a cockamamie contest. Now they all have to practice tossing jellybeans into each others' mouths in preparation for a match against Vance Refrigeration. The loser gets all the winner's parking spots for a year.

Jim gets paired up with Dwight. They're doing well, and Dwight is able to catch a jellybean in his mouth even from halfway across the office.

Jim mugs the camera and pulls a marble out of his pocket.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The Bramble posted:

Lol me too

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
"No! I must stop the pranksters," he shouted!
The radio said "No, Dwight. You are the pranksters."
And then, Dwight mugged the camera.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ilmucche posted:

"No! I must stop the pranksters," he shouted!
The radio said "No, Dwight. You are the pranksters."
And then, Dwight mugged the camera.

Jim comes to the startling realization that Dwight is an unhealthy fantasy personality that manifests during times of stress, and that by hurting Dwight he’s only hurting himself, and vice-versa. Jim then cuts off his own feet to spite Dwight.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim eats a banana while staring directly into Dwight’s eyes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
-Dwight picks up his phone only to discover it's one of those hyper-realistic cakes.

-Dwight starts to yawn. Seizing the opportunity he's been waiting for all day, Jim crams the nozzle of a fire extinguisher into Dwight's open mouth and squeezes the handle, filling Dwight's lungs with freezing carbon dioxide vapor.

-Jim is a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. On a tough question, he chooses Dwight as his "phone a friend." The topic is beets. Dwight gives Jim the correct answer, but Jim disregards Dwight's advice and answers something obviously wrong on purpose. To Dwight's shock, the judges decree Jim's answer is correct! Jim smirks directly into the camera and says, "Dwight Schrute doesn't know anything about beets."

-Jim shits into Dwight's mouth while Dwight is asleep. Before Dwight can react, Jim wraps a tourniquet belt around Dwight's head, locking Dwight's jaws shut and sealing in the poo poo. Disoriented and panicked, Dwight struggles to undo the tourniquet before he drowns in Jim's feces. Dwight survives—barely—but is humiliated when Jim shares the video of the event with the entire office the next day.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Angela is in labor and Dwight, excited to be a father, is holding her hand. The baby plops out and is clearly Jim's. Then the baby mugs the camera.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim puts red food dye capsules in Dwight's lunch to fool him into thinking he has internal bleeding.

Because of his regular diet of red beets, Dwight doesn't even notice.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Jim murders Michael Scott and slow-roasts him in a grill he brought to the conference room, eating every ounce of his flesh while maintaining unblinking eye-contact with Dwight through the room's window. When he is finished, he walks back into the regional manager's office and sits at his newly claimed desk.

Then he schedules Dwight for mandatory unpaid overtime every weekend and mugs the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Dwight wakes up but doesn't stir. He stares at the ceiling, mustering the willpower to get out of bed. He smells faintly of urine. His bed feels damp again.

He drags himself to the bathroom and discovers his toothbrush in the toilet. He sighs deeply as he pulls out a fresh toothbrush and dabs a pea size ball of toothpaste on the fresh bristles. He quickly identifies a familiar taste - once again his crest has been replaced by preparation H. Dwight sighs.

At the table Dwight pours a bowl of honey nut cheerios and fills the remaining space with 2% milk. He thinks he detects a hint of bleach on his nose. Mose nuzzles his hand lovingly. Dwight musters all his energy to crack a faint smile. His eyes dart to the shotgun mounted on the wall.