Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

knox_harrington posted:

Well yeah I hate how it looks too but you want a big bike to commute on and don't have a huge budget. The FJR looks like rear end as well.

disagree, especially compared to that Honda

Finger Prince posted:

You should be able to get a decent mid 00s multistrada for around £2500, which has not sucking going for it.

Where in "riding 10,000 miles/year in comfort with no mechanical hassles" does an aircooled multistrada come in? (Also, talk about looking like rear end...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Jazzzzz posted:

disagree, especially compared to that Honda

Where in "riding 10,000 miles/year in comfort with no mechanical hassles" does an aircooled multistrada come in? (Also, talk about looking like rear end...)

Comes in just fine. I did it for about 2-3 years in London.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Finger Prince posted:

Comes in just fine. I did it for about 2-3 years in London.

Everything I know is a lie.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Air cooled Ducatis are super reliable if you're prepared for the five or so issues all of them always get, none of which are particularly enormous or expensive.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I'll probably just use Fat Bob for the 10k a year now that it has cruise control.

If you guys can't tell, I like to mull things over, over many days/posts and I change my mind on these sorts of things :)

Thanks for all the input so far!

I'll keep chiming in with trip reports after all my test rides (aside from the Goldwing test ride, I should be having some Energica ones coming up).

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Steakandchips posted:

I'll probably just use Fat Bob for the 10k a year now that it has cruise control.

If you guys can't tell, I like to mull things over, over many days/posts and I change my mind on these sorts of things :)

Thanks for all the input so far!

I'll keep chiming in with trip reports after all my test rides (aside from the Goldwing test ride, I should be having some Energica ones coming up).

The worst part about making a major purchase is that when it is all over, I no longer had to spend energy/time on buying the thing. Consumerism is a hell of a drug.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I need to replace my Daytona 675 and I'm looking at a lot of wildly different options. I did 5 years and 19k miles on it but still feel like I'm way too slow in the corners. I have my methed out gixxer that can fulfill any ridiculous acceleration needs that should arise, so I don't mind going for a smaller bike to really get better at riding. I'd also like to get into dirt but I'm kind of leaning towards getting a dedicated dirt bike for that rather than one do it all bike. I'm 6'3" and 250lbs right now, but unless I just decide to stop lifting weights I'll never be below 215 to 220lbs no matter how lean I get. I've only done one proper track day and two supermoto days, but I plan on really upping my track days this year.

My only complaint about the Daytona was the riding position got tiring for me. Depending on the day I could be pretty wiped by the end of our typical 90 mile canyon ride, and end up putting too much weight on the bars which makes it hard to turn. I also always felt sketch riding it fast on the lovely asphalt portions of our ride, unless I ran the tires way too low (low 20s psi). That's probably just a mental thing and I need to learn to trust the bike as it feels like it's sliding around, but I'm including it so you know what I need to work on. It also made me really lazy about shifting because of the tall gearing and ample power, which is a bad habit at the track.

Current options:

Ninja 400 w/ ABS - not much needs to be said about it, and my insurance payout will mostly cover it. I'm assuming I'll need to change out the springs but I haven't verified that, but I don't mind dropping it off at Race Tech and having them do their thing. Easy to find race fairing options and huge aftermarket support. The supermoto track I go to has open practice days during the week for $50 (max of 450cc), so I could use the Ninja there for cheap and easy practice (only 1hr away).

DRZ400SM - another obvious choice. Probably more fun to hooligan around town. I don't really like riding supermoto / leg out style, but I'll have to get used to it if I do dirt anyway (or you can just ride the DRZ sport bike style). I think I prefer the Ninja over the DRZ though.

R6 - essentially the same as the Daytona so it won't solve the riding position problem, but will get me a lot of fancy electronics. Maybe I'll get better at carrying speed through corners by going to more track days, but my gut is Ninja 400 for a year or two then back to something like the R6.

Aprilia RS660 - more upright than the Daytona and looks amazing, but questionable ownership experience.

Hypermotard - looks like fun but not the best looking Ducati. May not help my riding development.

DR650 - everyone seems to love them so maybe try them out?

I'm really lazy about buying and selling cars so I always treat a purchase as if I'll be stuck with it forever, but this time I'm planning on potentially only keeping the bike a year or two so I don't mind branching out to something out of the ordinary.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

MomJeans420 posted:

I need to replace my Daytona 675 and I'm looking at a lot of wildly different options. I did 5 years and 19k miles on it but still feel like I'm way too slow in the corners. I have my methed out gixxer that can fulfill any ridiculous acceleration needs that should arise, so I don't mind going for a smaller bike to really get better at riding. I'd also like to get into dirt but I'm kind of leaning towards getting a dedicated dirt bike for that rather than one do it all bike. I'm 6'3" and 250lbs right now, but unless I just decide to stop lifting weights I'll never be below 215 to 220lbs no matter how lean I get. I've only done one proper track day and two supermoto days, but I plan on really upping my track days this year.

My only complaint about the Daytona was the riding position got tiring for me. Depending on the day I could be pretty wiped by the end of our typical 90 mile canyon ride, and end up putting too much weight on the bars which makes it hard to turn. I also always felt sketch riding it fast on the lovely asphalt portions of our ride, unless I ran the tires way too low (low 20s psi). That's probably just a mental thing and I need to learn to trust the bike as it feels like it's sliding around, but I'm including it so you know what I need to work on. It also made me really lazy about shifting because of the tall gearing and ample power, which is a bad habit at the track.

Current options:

Ninja 400 w/ ABS - not much needs to be said about it, and my insurance payout will mostly cover it. I'm assuming I'll need to change out the springs but I haven't verified that, but I don't mind dropping it off at Race Tech and having them do their thing. Easy to find race fairing options and huge aftermarket support. The supermoto track I go to has open practice days during the week for $50 (max of 450cc), so I could use the Ninja there for cheap and easy practice (only 1hr away).

DRZ400SM - another obvious choice. Probably more fun to hooligan around town. I don't really like riding supermoto / leg out style, but I'll have to get used to it if I do dirt anyway (or you can just ride the DRZ sport bike style). I think I prefer the Ninja over the DRZ though.

R6 - essentially the same as the Daytona so it won't solve the riding position problem, but will get me a lot of fancy electronics. Maybe I'll get better at carrying speed through corners by going to more track days, but my gut is Ninja 400 for a year or two then back to something like the R6.

Aprilia RS660 - more upright than the Daytona and looks amazing, but questionable ownership experience.

Hypermotard - looks like fun but not the best looking Ducati. May not help my riding development.

DR650 - everyone seems to love them so maybe try them out?

I'm really lazy about buying and selling cars so I always treat a purchase as if I'll be stuck with it forever, but this time I'm planning on potentially only keeping the bike a year or two so I don't mind branching out to something out of the ordinary.

I don't think you'll fit very well on the Ninja, the R6 is too much like the Daytona, the Aprilia will fall apart on you also first run production bikes are generally a bad idea. Grouping those together (I say as someone who has never been on a track and rides a loving Goldwing) the Ninja has the best cornering potential of those three and while being the cheapest and most reliable. They're just small, I'm 6'2" and feel very cramped on them. If you want to learn the aspects of cornering get the Ninja put cash money into the suspension and you'll still have money left over for track time and better gear.

I haven't rode one but the Hypermotard interests me as a bike that could potentially fill all the roles. The looks are polarizing I think it's the best looking of Ducati's lineup. The DR650 and DRZ400 (or WR250R/F, CRF, KLX, TW, Sherpa) are just bikes that everyone should own and +1 from there.

What about the SV650?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The hypermotard will absolutely move your riding forward while simultaneously ruining every other bike because they all have garbage steering and feel by comparison. I'm not someone who has a 'favourite' bike, because there's so many cool ones and they're all so different, but if I had to own just one for the rest of my life it would be an air cooled hyper.

They are not a practical machine. Like yeah they aren't ergonomically terrible or bone-crushing like a sportbike because they aren't intended to win races, but they aren't particularly good for long distance or passengers or any of that other boring poo poo, riding fun is their only purpose and they're totally focused on that purpose. They are very much not just a funny looking naked.

Slavvy fucked around with this message at 01:40 on May 5, 2021

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

How about an MT09? Or is that too close to what you had before?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

English Electric Motor Company emailed me back saying they should hopefully have the Ribelle and EsseEsse9+ demo bikes in by the end of this month, so I'm hoping to try them out then.

I wonder if they'll be as perfect as the LiveWire, which was, hand to god, flat out brilliant.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Steakandchips posted:

English Electric Motor Company emailed me back saying they should hopefully have the Ribelle and EsseEsse9+ demo bikes in by the end of this month, so I'm hoping to try them out then.

I wonder if they'll be as perfect as the LiveWire, which was, hand to god, flat out brilliant.

A company called English Electric selling vehicles with lots of speed but no range whatsoever? This is a new development.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I feel I may be missing the joke...

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Electric_Lightning

It is an interceptor that is still one of the fastest fighters ever made, but it had a combat radius of like 150 miles.

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 5, 2021

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Sagebrush posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Electric_Lightning

It is an interceptor that is still one of the fastest fighters ever made, but it had a combat radius of like 150 miles.

Amusing story about a Lightning engineer who accidentally took off in one during engine testing:

https://neill.blog/historic-motorsport/accidental-fighter-pilot/

Aahaha

quote:

Then I asked myself, should I eject and where and when? No, I could not; the safety pins were in the ejection seat and safe for servicing, not for flying. My only alternative then was to attempt a landing, but how does one interpolate or extrapolate Tiger Moth, Chipmunk, Harvard flying to a two engined, 11 ton, beast like the Lightning?

knox_harrington fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 5, 2021

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Gorson posted:

What about the SV650?

I thought about that but I think down sizing to that would feel like I didn't go far enough, if that makes sense.

Russian Bear posted:

How about an MT09? Or is that too close to what you had before?

I forgot about those, reasonably priced and I've only heard amazing things about the engine. I had been considering a Speed / Street triple as something similar to the Daytona but with better ergos, but my buddy with a Speed Triple had engine issues which Triumph screwed him on and it kind of put me off on them. MT09 probably a much better option.

but after watching a lot of video reviews I think I'm leaning toward:

Slavvy posted:

The hypermotard will absolutely move your riding forward while simultaneously ruining every other bike because they all have garbage steering and feel by comparison. I'm not someone who has a 'favourite' bike, because there's so many cool ones and they're all so different, but if I had to own just one for the rest of my life it would be an air cooled hyper.

They are not a practical machine. Like yeah they aren't ergonomically terrible or bone-crushing like a sportbike because they aren't intended to win races, but they aren't particularly good for long distance or passengers or any of that other boring poo poo, riding fun is their only purpose and they're totally focused on that purpose. They are very much not just a funny looking naked.

I don't have a particular affinity for Ducati and I don't like red vehicles, but they sound like a really fun bike for the canyons and screwing around in town. I kind of just want to try a different kind of riding experience and they seem like a good option. I realize there are better options for the track but I'll deal with that in the unlikely event I get fast enough to be held back by the hypermotard. It's also seems like a good choice for a tighter track like the Keith Code designed Horse Thief Mile, which is pretty close and mimics a canyon ride.

My local dealer has a 2020 Hypermotard 950 for $13,395 or a 2021 Hypermotard 950 SP for $17,195. I don't think I can justify the extra money for the SP, even the regular 950 is going to seem ridiculous to my wife as she bought me my Daytona for $1500 from my friend, not realizing he hooked it up* and it was worth at least $5k back then (insurance company just valued it at $5k right now even). I think the huge amount of electronic safety aids will make it an easier sell though, even though none of them would have made a difference for my crash. They also have a 2011 Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP with 18k miles for $9k, but I'm assuming it's due for a desmo valve sevice and that may make it closer to the price of the new 950 than I'd expect. Air cooled though, which is interesting.

*he wouldn't take any of the difference in cash for what I paid vs the insurance payout, but I'm paying it forward with enough revzilla gift cards for him to buy a one piece suit so he can do track days with us

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Have you just considered getting a good condition used R3/Ninja 300/400/CBR300R for track riding? That's my vague plan if I can find one for ~3k, which seems pretty much impossible at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfAjy5Dq5TQ

This is a race bike on slicks but still. You don't need massive power to be fast on track. A lower powered bike on track is probably better because it magnifies all the areas where you're slow / could be faster. The last time you went and they didn't allow passing in corners is weird and dumb and probably not a common restriction. I've done 3 now with 3 different providers, and all allow passing on the outside (6' cushion) and one allowed on the inside as well (but that was at a wide "easy" track).

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Slavvy posted:

The hyper looks hot but being a Sumo that can't go off road (urban or woods) kind of defeats the purpose. All the negatives with none of the freedom. Anyway I was interested in one before I got the 690 until I saw this guy's videos where he showed them to be unreliable trash. The dealer even swapped his for another model or a better model and he had issues day one lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN6LNf2Zot0

I'd never get a hyper after seeing those, but I still want a scrambler.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

that video makes me want to buy it more. I hate youtubers :D

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Given your choice in motorcycles, it's not like your quality of life would change much.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

:drum: gently caress the dealerships, I do all my own work :drum:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Coydog posted:

The hyper looks hot but being a Sumo that can't go off road (urban or woods) kind of defeats the purpose. All the negatives with none of the freedom. Anyway I was interested in one before I got the 690 until I saw this guy's videos where he showed them to be unreliable trash. The dealer even swapped his for another model or a better model and he had issues day one lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN6LNf2Zot0

I'd never get a hyper after seeing those, but I still want a scrambler.

1. I am specifically talking about the air cooled first gen model, I have never had any contact with the water cooled types but reports aren't reassuring

2. The point of a motard isn't being able to go off-road, that is an enduro. The point of a motard is to maximize grip and turning performance in slow corners at the expense of fast ones. They're made out of dirt bikes for cost and convenience, and that comes with some inherent vices a bespoke bike like the hyper doesn't suffer from

3. Youtubers are morons and you never hear the full story

wzm
Dec 12, 2004

right arm posted:

:drum: gently caress the dealerships, I do all my own work :drum:

According to an ex-coworker, service lights on modern Ducatis can now only be reset by a dealer, and the dealer has to do some sort of phone home to Ducati when they do it. I looked online, and found other people saying similar stuff, although it sounds like an aftermarket ECU reflash can fix that? It's not my problem, but he was paying hundreds of dollars an oil change on his SS.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
1) I didn't know there was a low tech version that makes sense.

2) Isn't the whole point of sumo that they do dirt and asphalt? Like that's the whole racing series, not to mention the joy as a hooligan of just doing whatever you want. Not that I disrespect ducati for focusing on the street aspect at the expense of everything else. They aren't the only one doing that, and every sumo is a good sumo (even the sxv).

3)I'm specifically not caring or talking about youtuber personalities as much as his two long videos that showed a million and one problems and getting stranded. And I get that, being worried about riding a bike you can't trust when far from home sucks.

wzm posted:

According to an ex-coworker, service lights on modern Ducatis can now only be reset by a dealer, and the dealer has to do some sort of phone home to Ducati when they do it. I looked online, and found other people saying similar stuff, although it sounds like an aftermarket ECU reflash can fix that? It's not my problem, but he was paying hundreds of dollars an oil change on his SS.

The fact that anyone would put up with and pay money hand over fist for this kind of bullshit will never cease to amaze. Like yes please make my life harder for no appreciable gain. Hack the planet.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
It's this the thread to ask which motorcycle I should... sell? I've sold all unregistered bikes and left with 3, which is one too many. So it's hard decision time.

2014 Cb1100
If I break it down to bullet points, this is the one that gets ridden the least and logically should be the first to go. But I bought it brand new and have the deepest emotional connection that's hard to quantify. It's also gorgeous to look at. Even when it's taking up space in a cramped garage.

2010 Honda Deauville NT700
ABS and linked brakes make it the safest bike on the list. Best passenger comfort and touring capabilities. I put loads of highway miles on it, and it's great for long stretches of road. But it's the most appliance-like motorcycle, with very little excitement and character. Like a 2-wheeled Prius.

2013 CB500X
Bought this from a goon here in CA Mart not too long ago. It's light, nimble and rather fun. Already put over a thousand miles just bombing around mountains and forests. Currently in the process of putting semi off-road tires to ride on fire roads. So there is a whole lot of appeal, at least for the summer.

The used motorcycle market is stupid at the moment. Everything except CB1100 I could sell for more than a paid for them. I feel like I absolutely should sell something, because this is just unreasonable excess, plus really need that room in the garage. Any opinions welcome. I'm also tempted to sell everything and get the new Indian Chief, but that's more of a wishful thinking than anything.

Nitrox fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 6, 2021

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Coydog posted:

1) I didn't know there was a low tech version that makes sense.

2) Isn't the whole point of sumo that they do dirt and asphalt? Like that's the whole racing series, not to mention the joy as a hooligan of just doing whatever you want. Not that I disrespect ducati for focusing on the street aspect at the expense of everything else. They aren't the only one doing that, and every sumo is a good sumo (even the sxv).

3)I'm specifically not caring or talking about youtuber personalities as much as his two long videos that showed a million and one problems and getting stranded. And I get that, being worried about riding a bike you can't trust when far from home sucks.

The fact that anyone would put up with and pay money hand over fist for this kind of bullshit will never cease to amaze. Like yes please make my life harder for no appreciable gain. Hack the planet.

They're late to the party, bmw have been doing that bullshit for over a decade.

The dirt sections is sumo racing are there to force a setup compromise to prevent people from having an 'optimal' setup for the parts of the track where you actually gain time, leading to closer racing. You'll find that on the tracks without a dirt section they often have tarmac jumps for the same reason.

Motards are often used as a training tool for superbike riders because a motard on a kart track is exactly like a superbike on a big track - you always have too much power, you gave to ride in an extreme stop-go fashion, all the straights feel too short and the corners too cramped. Ducati basically saw their guys doing this and decided to build them a bespoke mule for the job out of monster parts. Then because it's ducati everyone including the ceo had a turn and it was decided it might be worth selling to people.

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Nitrox posted:

The used motorcycle market is stupid at the moment. Everything except CB1100 I could sell for more than a paid for them. I feel like I absolutely should sell something, because this is just unreasonable excess, plus really need that room in the garage. Any opinions welcome. I'm also tempted to sell everything and get the new Indian Chief, but that's more of a wishful thinking than anything.

Keep all of them, sell nothing, buy more motorcycles until you're keeping them under tarps and in your living room.

If I had to choose, it sounds like the CB500X is the most fun, and you'd miss the NT700 the least. I'm not even considering the CB1100 because if you're anything like me you'll spend the rest of your days trying to track it down and buy it back. Selling the NT700 would also be the first step to the big Indian, since that'd be your bike to crush highway miles. With a big bike like that you'll probably still want something small and nimble, so keeping the CB500X makes sense.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

wzm posted:

If your Ducati doesn't permanently have the service light on is it really a Ducati though?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Finger Prince posted:

If your Ducati doesn't permanently have the service light on is it really a Ducati though?

No its a SV then.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
The cure for the BMW service light thing is a little third-party gadget that plugs into the wiring harness and resets the light (and can do a bunch of other poo poo, like read codes, cycle your ABS pump, etc.) The cure for the Ducati service light thing is a piece of electrical tape over the light.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Strife posted:

Keep all of them, sell nothing, buy more motorcycles until you're keeping them under tarps and in your living room.

If I had to choose, it sounds like the CB500X is the most fun, and you'd miss the NT700 the least. I'm not even considering the CB1100 because if you're anything like me you'll spend the rest of your days trying to track it down and buy it back. Selling the NT700 would also be the first step to the big Indian, since that'd be your bike to crush highway miles. With a big bike like that you'll probably still want something small and nimble, so keeping the CB500X makes sense.

That's a really good point, thanks

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Nitrox posted:

It's this the thread to ask which motorcycle I should... sell?

gently caress the CB500x, Marry the CB1100, Kill the NT700.

edit: and stop buying hondas

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Sounds like you're a super cub short of a full set.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

The cure for the BMW service light thing is a little third-party gadget that plugs into the wiring harness and resets the light (and can do a bunch of other poo poo, like read codes, cycle your ABS pump, etc.) The cure for the Ducati service light thing is a piece of electrical tape over the light.

Only $500!

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Slavvy posted:

Only $500!

gently caress, $500 for electrical tape? NZ is expensive.

Woulda filled my container up with the stuff if I had known.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Nitrox posted:

It's this the thread to ask which motorcycle I should... sell? I've sold all unregistered bikes and left with 3, which is one too many. So it's hard decision time.

2014 Cb1100
If I break it down to bullet points, this is the one that gets ridden the least and logically should be the first to go. But I bought it brand new and have the deepest emotional connection that's hard to quantify. It's also gorgeous to look at. Even when it's taking up space in a cramped garage.

2010 Honda Deauville NT700
ABS and linked brakes make it the safest bike on the list. Best passenger comfort and touring capabilities. I put loads of highway miles on it, and it's great for long stretches of road. But it's the most appliance-like motorcycle, with very little excitement and character. Like a 2-wheeled Prius.

2013 CB500X
Bought this from a goon here in CA Mart not too long ago. It's light, nimble and rather fun. Already put over a thousand miles just bombing around mountains and forests. Currently in the process of putting semi off-road tires to ride on fire roads. So there is a whole lot of appeal, at least for the summer.

Sell the 2010 Honda Deauville NT700.

Bikes are supposed to be fun and make you happy, which the CB1100 does, and as will the CB500X in the summer.

Sell the Deauville. For long distance shite you can use the CB1100 or a new fat Indian which we know you want :D

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
So what you all saying is that I need to buy a Grom?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Nitrox posted:

So what you all saying is that I need to buy a Grom?

A Grom with dirt tracker tires!

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Slavvy posted:

Only $500!

Of course, it's for a BMW.

There are even two variants, 1 that will work with a limited number of VINs before it tells you to gently caress off (less expensive, targeted at home users. You can usually find these for sale used on ADVRider or the like) and a 2nd that isn't locked down by DRM and costs 30% more. Right in line with BMW tactics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
A friend of mine got a CBR500R. I got the Kawasaki Versys-X 300. He sorta got me into this a couple months back. I got my license a couple weeks ago. Been riding around.

We tried eachothers bikes. Holy crud they handle so differently. We were both surprised. He liked mine.

I liked how connected to his bike it felt when cornering. It's no where near as comfortable as mine though.

I was put off by sport bikes prior to riding his, but it is fun now I can see.

Also sell the 2010 Honda Deauville NT700.

SSH IT ZOMBIE fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 6, 2021