Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

this is an old one but I remember that sometime around early 2000’s because France was against us invading Afghanistan and destabilizing Iraq they tried to rename French Fries into Freedom Fries and then it came out on the news that Bush almost choked to death on a pretzel on AF1 and then the prime minister of France sent him some pretzels in the mail

Prior to the Iraq invasion, George W. Bush called up the president of France, Jacques Chirac, in an attempt to persuade him to support the invasion. Bush argued that the conflict was a holy war to fight gog and magog, references Chirac did not understand until he later spoke with a priest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

more falafel please posted:

Herman Cain died of covid attending a tmupro rally and he kept tweeting about how covid was no big deal

he kept tweeting about how covid was no big deal AFTER he died from covid

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Feldegast42 posted:

he kept tweeting about how covid was no big deal AFTER he died from covid

tbf if a dude who died from COVID continues to insist it's not a big deal if be willing to give hi the benefit of the doubt

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/louisducdanjou/status/1266578058452054016?s=20

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
lets cut that guys head off

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Nikole Hannah-Jones's entire career.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

Liz Warren dorkily annihilating her own campaign with a DNA test to prove she was Native American

It didn't even kill her campaign, somehow, though it should have. She was the only one to get ahead of Biden in the general polls prior to Iowa/NH, then she immediately started tacking towards the center and flopped.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:thunk:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Bust Rodd posted:

Liz Warren dorkily annihilating her own campaign with a DNA test to prove she was Native American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegqTj3SHO4

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/AirCrashMayday/status/815286538972102656?s=19

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
mccain dying

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Wide stance.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Rush Limbaugh dying and his name trending on twitter with Rest in Piss

:master:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Bill & Hilary Clinton being close, personal friends with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, including inviting both of them to sit up front at Chelsea’s wedding approximately 6 years AFTER Jeffrey had been CONVICTED OF PEDOPHILIA

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember Laura Loomer

Remember when she walked on to a Shakespeare in the park thing and started hollering about God knows what, eventually getting kicked off

Remenber when she said her car tires had been slashed but it was clearly tire rot

Remember when she faked a mechanic's work order/receipt stating "no the tires were definitely slashed"

Remember when she got banned from uber and lyft for complaining that she can't find a ride that wasn't with a Muslim driver

Remember when she busted into the floor of the house and started ranting/hollering, and a republican congressman stated doing some auctioneer barking to drown her out

Remember when she got banned from Twitter and Facebook

Remember when she cornered that nazi guy at a bar and bragged to him about her big tits while he squirmed

Remember when she handcuffed herself to Twitter HQ, but they could just walk right past her, and eventually she asked the cops to un-handcuff her so she could pee

Remember when she tried making "you got loomered" her brand or something. Also "the most banned woman in America"

Remember when she ran for Florida congress and was soundly beaten

I have a feeling I'm forgetting a lot of stuff

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Tory power stance

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I can't think about her without remembering the phrase "Ashkenazi tits"

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

MikeCrotch posted:

I can't think about her without remembering the phrase "Ashkenazi tits"

I thought the quote was "big tits and an Ashkenazi IQ"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Orange Devil posted:

Tory power stance

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

"hiking the Appalachian Trail"

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember Laura Loomer

Remember when she walked on to a Shakespeare in the park thing and started hollering about God knows what, eventually getting kicked off

Remenber when she said her car tires had been slashed but it was clearly tire rot

Remember when she faked a mechanic's work order/receipt stating "no the tires were definitely slashed"

Remember when she got banned from uber and lyft for complaining that she can't find a ride that wasn't with a Muslim driver

Remember when she busted into the floor of the house and started ranting/hollering, and a republican congressman stated doing some auctioneer barking to drown her out

Remember when she got banned from Twitter and Facebook

Remember when she cornered that nazi guy at a bar and bragged to him about her big tits while he squirmed

Remember when she handcuffed herself to Twitter HQ, but they could just walk right past her, and eventually she asked the cops to un-handcuff her so she could pee

Remember when she tried making "you got loomered" her brand or something. Also "the most banned woman in America"

Remember when she ran for Florida congress and was soundly beaten

I have a feeling I'm forgetting a lot of stuff

Man, how embarrassing can it be when you are soundly crazy and you can't win an election in loving Florida

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

WHY BONER NOW posted:

she was yelling Joseph Goebbels except she didn't know how to pronounce the last name so it came out as JOSEPH GERBILS!!!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

uber_stoat posted:

"hiking the Appalachian Trail"

one of my old bosses would talk about this all the time and the trail magic that he paid for but acted like it was actual magic

he got really confused in a company wide meeting when nobody owned a land rover

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Also this was a production of Julius Caesar with the titular character intended to resemble Donald Trump

And conservatives were performatively enraged that it depicted Trump being assassinated

And liberals were performatively smug that, actually, the play is anti-assassination

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Orange Devil posted:

Tory power stance

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Literally lol every time I see this

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

trum's beautiful boaters holding some sort of water parade, and some of the boats capsizing/sinking due to rough waters

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

the moment her soul died.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lmaooo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

god this person is repulsive lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Spergin Morlock posted:

god this person is repulsive lol

her step mom got elected vice prez due to an idiotic accident of history and now we have to look at this poo poo.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

What is going on here, exactly

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

MikeCrotch posted:

Teletubbies?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

sleeptalker posted:

Also this was a production of Julius Caesar with the titular character intended to resemble Donald Trump

And conservatives were performatively enraged that it depicted Trump being assassinated

And liberals were performatively smug that, actually, the play is anti-assassination

Honestly Julius Caesar should always be performed with the titular character made to resemble the current head of state. I just think it would be very funny.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gradenko_2000 posted:

she was yelling Joseph Goebbels except she didn't know how to pronounce the last name so it came out as JOSEPH GERBILS!!!

Why didn't she ask Tucker Carlson for help

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

wow im dumb i only just realized that stupid stance is to spell her name out lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

It's in the game!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MikeCrotch posted:

https://twitter.com/EverySheriff/status/1125917577371369478

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

moist turtleneck posted:

one of my old bosses would talk about this all the time and the trail magic that he paid for but acted like it was actual magic

he got really confused in a company wide meeting when nobody owned a land rover

I don't understand this post at all. Isn't trail magic just random good luck? If you're buying something then it's a transaction.