Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i like refried beans, green beans, and black eyed peas which are not peas but a bean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I skipped this one because of beans

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Legumes is a really funny word

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Bean texture pop in is really something else.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haveblue posted:

What video game has the best beans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP8X3zvp91M

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
The only bean that is good in this world is Large Bean

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Jay Rust posted:

I know the answer is probably “yes”, but how about a Mr Bean game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvuHTvyhdo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So all the bean lovers out there, what is your opinion on beans in chili?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Don't always want them but they're good sometimes. Depends on the type of chili.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i love em, otherwise its heart burn hamburger helper whoopdee doo

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Zil posted:

I'm not a huge chilli fan, id rather go for a more gravy based sauce

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Zil posted:

mandatory

if you're someone who's mad about calling it chili call it a spicy bean stew or whatever but it's good

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

External Organs posted:

Bean texture pop in is really something else.

Beans have terrific mouth feel

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
beans is up there with such basic foods its weird when someones like "oh i dont eat that" like when someone stops eating the civilization food grain, or they "dont like rice" sure okay its your gut bacteria's body, you do what they let you with it but come on what the hell do you even eat when you start ruling out entire classes of food

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I love a good, no-beans Texas chili with big chunks of beef all stewed until they're tender, but I also like making a big pot of vegetarian chili with like three types of beans on a weekend and then heating it up for lunch throughout the week. Chili is a wonderful dish and contains multitudes. :hai:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah I’ve even heard of people who don’t eat meat !!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

I've heard some of them are even in this very thread

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jay Rust posted:

I'll eat meat but I've got a tremendously squeamish stomach for things like gristle so I try to avoid it when I can. Run into some cartiledge in chicken and I can't eat it for months.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i dont personally make a distinction between eating plant corpse or animal corpse but obviously someone not eating meat leaves open a lot more dietary room than being like "sorry, i dont eat the basis of most common meals"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
people who don't eat beans, what do you put in with your cereal and milk lol?

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I like cheese

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

folks can we get back to "bush means vulva"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
im downloading resident evil demo, never beat a resident evil. i tried the first one on gamecube but returned it unbeaten. i saw one of the movies where it was like mila jovavich zombie mad max. whats the big secret of the re world? just an evil corporation doing normal business stuff, right or is silent hill and its all in someones sadbrains?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Khanstant posted:

people who don't eat beans, what do you put in with your cereal and milk lol?

I eat an orange or banana

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Khanstant posted:

im downloading resident evil demo, never beat a resident evil. i tried the first one on gamecube but returned it unbeaten. i saw one of the movies where it was like mila jovavich zombie mad max. whats the big secret of the re world? just an evil corporation doing normal business stuff, right or is silent hill and its all in someones sadbrains?

Yeah it's all evil corporation (but I repeat myself amirite??) turning people and animals into monsters for fun and profit

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
in what way does it end up being profitible? all of the boxes tend to show pretty grim libertarian landscapes

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I dunno they keep doing it so they must be making money somewhere

Maybe it's all venture capital

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
you would have to be brain dead to get into some of these investment schemes

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Help Im Alive posted:

The Indians call it "maize"

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
If the only meats I eat are hot dogs and pepperoni, what is my classification?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

CubeTheory posted:

If the only meats I eat are hot dogs and pepperoni, what is my classification?

preservatarian

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Zil posted:

critical but also, we must forever remember the difference between the kind of chili you eat with a spoon, that must have beans, and the kind of chili that you put on a hot dog, that must never have them

ordered a chili dog one time and the guy shrugged and spilled soup all over my hot dog, thats hosed up

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Simone Magus posted:

The Indians call it "maize"

https://youtu.be/ZDGud3o0Nrc

haveblue posted:

What video game has the best beans

Fall Guys

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Help Im Alive posted:

Popular anime mobile game arknights recently had a minor character named Woods Poon.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Hi everyone!

I just finished fixing the wiring on my adjustable bed that the installers hosed up last year.

What's good today?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Alright, RE Demo was... okay? The fighting monsters part wasn't my favourite and it was super weird to be crafting ammo, let alone crafting ammo in a menu while a zombie is actively biting me and has me pinned down. Is Ethan a gunsmith? How does he even know how to turn scrap metal and gunpowder into bullets for a specific gun with no tools? Oh, but he cant figure out how to use his knife to unscrew a loose screw blocking a key to the castle?!

I'm also not sure how far I got, Ethan was just throwing himself a pity party after this doofus impulsively decided to die horribly. Ran out of time. Thought I'd get another hour to try the Castle part of the Demo but lol, nope!

Annoying part of Demo was having to disable two of my monitors to get it to stop freaking out at launch.

The hour limit seems like a really bad idea, half of my time was paused or afk for different reasons. I'm left not sure if I'd want to buy the game, I reckon the Steam Refund rental would be a better gauge than this little timed slice? The Gabriel Knight parts were alright but they didn't give you much to do or wiggle room to do it... maybe the puzzles and stuff get trickier?

Probably just wait for a sale. It was okay looking with RTX stuff on high

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino

Gravity can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
So in ToME a giant worm showed up outta nowhere and ate me so now I'm inside this worm and having to dodge into alcoves to avoid the wave of gastric juices and in one of the alcoves I encounter this thing.

But the game generated its name as this.

Double Corrupt... powerful...