Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

IUG posted:

Kinga seems semi-self aware. She knows she's putting on a TV show, so she'll just say she's doing it for the ratings.

People love a reunion episode! And they're nostalgic for old hosts! Just look at Doctor Who!

- Kinga, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

$5.9mil with 45 minutes before the livestream!

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

Chris James 2 posted:

$5.9mil with 45 minutes before the livestream!

Back under, someone pulled a $25k pledge.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:smith: dang

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

I want to believe some guy logged on for the first time since April: “Oh hey, this campaign’s almost over. I wonder what I get for pledging $25.00...WAIT WHAT”

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I chose well for my first cookie clicker

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Problem with Kickstarter is that since it doesn't actually charge you until the end of the campaign anyone can put any amount in. Campaigns always have to account for some percentage pledged just not happening, either from someone not actually having the money or willful mispledging.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

muscles like this! posted:

Problem with Kickstarter is that since it doesn't actually charge you until the end of the campaign anyone can put any amount in. Campaigns always have to account for some percentage pledged just not happening, either from someone not actually having the money or willful mispledging.

They also have to account for Kickstarter taking its commission. There's been a lot more than one campaign that wound up having to issue refunds because they didn't do their math correctly on how much Kickstarter was going to skim off the top before they (the campaigns) actually got their cash.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

They hit $5.9 million!

Again!

LtDan
May 1, 2004

Just threw down for the complete collection, you guys are a terrible influence!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Man, Joel looks happy. And I'm happy too.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Will probably up it to 35

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Oops, sorry Dad.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

help stop whatever this is

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

:lol: this Showbiz Pizza thing is brilliant.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rockafire Explosion is bringing back some bad memories, man.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Johnny Walker posted:

:lol: this Showbiz Pizza thing is brilliant.

Terrifying.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Everyone under the age of about 40 is so lost right now.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm starting to feel like I'm caught in Crow Jerry Garcia's infinite guitar solo because of how much time has or hasn't elapsed.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's so Joel that he'd unwind at the end of the day by having a couple beers at what appears to be Chuck E. Cheese.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:allears:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I hope they show that depressing Showbiz Pizza brand unification video after this where a melancholy song plays while a soft-voiced narrator explains how to disassemble and flay the robots.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TL posted:

It's so Joel that he'd unwind at the end of the day by having a couple beers at what appears to be Chuck E. Cheese.

Showbiz Pizza. Not Chuck E. Cheese.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I haven't been to a Showbiz Pizza (now Chuck E Cheese) in 30 years.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Powered Descent posted:

Everyone under the age of about 40 is so lost right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suFroHhG86w

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008
Okay, the guy building his own sleight-of-hand robot is kinda amazing and also a little terrifying.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
a wormwhat

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

So close to 6 mil!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The pace of this comedy routine is really screwing me up without an audience reaction to fill in the silences.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Servo could fill a sweater better than GPC to be honest.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
6 million!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

God, I love the Sklar Brothers

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

rydiafan posted:

Jonah's is sung by a sexual predator, so as much as I liked it as a song I'd be happy if he got a new one.

What?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Har Mar Superstar got accused of sexual harassment.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Har Mar Superstar had a couple women come forward against him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Mar_Superstar#Anonymous_sexual_misconduct_allegations

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

$6.1. 13 episodes here we come.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Hogama posted:

I have just one question for you- ARE YOU READY TO BE MERRY?

(Santa Claus, the one with Merlin and Lupita)

I get that and Stanta Claus Vs. The Martians confused, like some sort of horrible holly jolly fever dream.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
As much as I love Nate's Ed Wynn, I love Hampton's Alex Jones just as much.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

TL posted:

As much as I love Nate's Ed Wynn, I love Hampton's Alex Jones just as much.

I smell a spinoff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Did the digital only plus the 2015 episode pack. I hope they can turn this into a revenue stream big enough to keep the show going indefinitely.