Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
You do realize you can set dating apps to find conservative men, right?

LOL if you use toilet paper or bidets. Your pooper will GLISTEN with one easy step at a Wendy's bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Cocaine Bear posted:

Butt towel or TP.

If you spill water on the floor do you just bitch until it evaporates?

I just want to let you know that I am genuinely admiring this post. Like, seriously. This is a legitimately amazing post in this of all possible threads.

After more than a full page of a derail about how Bidets Are Better and how people not using bidets are wasting money by buying toilet paper, you respond to someone telling you that a bidet alone makes their rear end wet by saying "yeah, I use toilet paper to dry off".

This is top-notch comedy and I am absolutely here for it. Thank you.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

You've turned your bidet into a religion

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
butt...towel?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I just want to let you know that I am genuinely admiring this post. Like, seriously. This is a legitimately amazing post in this of all possible threads.

After more than a full page of a derail about how Bidets Are Better and how people not using bidets are wasting money by buying toilet paper, you respond to someone telling you that a bidet alone makes their rear end wet by saying "yeah, I use toilet paper to dry off".

Ah, you got me! Better go back to walking around with a poopy butthole!

Crappy content:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Cocaine Bear posted:

Ah, you got me! Better go back to walking around with a poopy butthole!

Dude, I don't give the tiniest poo poo how you clean your rear end as long as you do it, you're the one telling everyone around you they're doing it wrong if they don't do it exactly the same way you do and enjoy it. Chill out.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 00:52 on May 8, 2021

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Yeah friend it's totally normal to have a dedicated towel for dabbing your bhole

It has its own hook and everything

You don't even have to hide it from guests because when they ask you what the gently caress that poo poo-smeared waffle knit thing is hanging in your bathroom you can proselytize about that weird wand plumbed into your apartment toilet

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I have used a bidet, multiple times, and I guarantee that you will tell me that I'm using it wrong when I say that every time I used it I walked around with a wet rear end for the next hour and felt filthy until the next time I went to the bathroom. You've turned your bidet into a religion and so your opinion can be discounted.

If you're walking around with a wet rear end you are literally using it wrong. I don't know what else to tell you. Try wiping the water off?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Someone told me to use a bidet years ago and I thought it was stupid and raised all the points being raised here. I was dead wrong and eternally thankful for the goon that explained all this to me and prompted me to get one.

Just trying to pass on the goodness; you don't have to take the advice but I'm not making this poo poo up for kicks or whatever. Do what you want, I'm just pointing out that there's a better way because I wish someone had for me sooner!

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I've used a bidet a couple times and it feels like it took fewer wipes to get a dry rear end than to get a sufficiently clean rear end with just regular TP. That's my bidet story.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
So maybe switch your message from "use a bidet instead of toilet paper" to "use a bidet before toilet paper" if you don't want people to make the same mistake I did, is all I'm saying.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 01:07 on May 8, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think the idea is that you wash your rear end in a top hat with water and then dry it with a bit of paper.

Which is the same rationale for why you have a shower rather than just rubbing your entire body down with towels until it is clean.

Like if I had a wet rear end I don't think I would need to be told to dry my rear end.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

My dude you're saying that simply because no one explicitly told you to dry yourself off after getting wet you had no loving choice but to wander around wet for hours. Do you need people to remind you to loving swallow when they offer you a bite of their food too?

I don't think other people are the problem here.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I don't know about you guys but I kind of thought the dirty rear end in a top hat problem has been solved for a few years now without having an rear end fountain installed

I mean I have not had a dirty rear end in a top hat issue in my life but that might be my privilege showing

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I don't have a bath room big enough to install a bidet that's how utterly terrible i am

sorry privileged bathroom bigger than 5 m x 2. m (guessing here) havers

it's basically like a toilet cubicle only it's a tiny room that seems to have been installed in whatever space was left. I think they just forgot until the last minute.

Regarde Aduck has a new favorite as of 01:13 on May 8, 2021

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Regarde Aduck posted:

I don't have a bath room big enough to install a bidet that's how utterly terrible i am

sorry privileged bathroom bigger than 5 m x 2. m (guessing here) havers

Installs over your toilet. Costs $40 and they're very easy to install. I posted one above but Luxe 110 or whatever base model is a good way to go.

Here: https://luxebidet.com/product/neo-120-bidet-attachment/

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

bike tory posted:

My dude you're saying that simply because no one explicitly told you to dry yourself off after getting wet you had no loving choice but to wander around wet for hours. Do you need people to remind you to loving swallow when they offer you a bite of their food too?

I don't think other people are the problem here.

I have never, even once, claimed to be anything other than a very dumb person. When people say "try a bidet instead of toilet paper, toilet paper users are losers" I take them at their word and assume that they just enjoy walking around with a wet rear end.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cocaine Bear posted:

Installs over your toilet. Costs $40 and they're very easy to install. I posted one above but Luxe 110 or whatever base model is a good way to go.

What? See science has stagnated but development continues at breakneck pace. This changes everything.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Bidets are the kind of thing where maybe they work but bidet people get real weird about it and want to talk about it all the time and I don't like talking about it. keep it between your self and god i say

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I have never, even once, claimed to be anything other than a very dumb person. When people say "try a bidet instead of toilet paper, toilet paper users are losers" I take them at their word and assume that they just enjoy walking around with a wet rear end.

You can use TP but you don't have to. Twerk and drip dry or butt towel. And if you do use TP, it's a lot less (cleaning water off the floor vs cleaning poo poo off the floor).

I'm sorry if I come off abrasive, but I'm trying to give good advice to help improve lives. I hope my poo poo posting doesn't dissuade you from being more hygienic, less wasteful, and happier :)

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Cocaine Bear posted:

You can use TP but you don't have to. Twerk and drip dry or butt towel. And if you do use TP, it's a lot less (cleaning water off the floor vs cleaning poo poo off the floor).

I'm sorry if I come off abrasive, but I'm trying to give good advice to help improve lives. I hope my poo poo posting doesn't dissuade you from being more hygienic, less wasteful, and happier :)

Hey, like in the r/relationships thread, I learned something today, and I'm never going to complain about that. I just honestly thought the "use a bidet, not TP!" "why are you using a bidet without TP" shift was funny. :shrug:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QZgH1eP2o

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Manager Hoyden posted:

I don't know about you guys but I kind of thought the dirty rear end in a top hat problem has been solved for a few years now without having an rear end fountain installed

I mean I have not had a dirty rear end in a top hat issue in my life but that might be my privilege showing

If someone dropped a turd on your floor would you wipe it up with just toilet paper or would you get some moisture in the mix to at some point to make sure there wasn’t any residue?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ok bidets are good and cool can we get back to some extremely specific memes now please

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I take solace in this.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The 200th anniversary of Napoleon's death was two days ago and went entirely unheralded.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I bought this book from the Scholastic Book Fair in junior high a quarter century ago.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I've been saying this for years!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

So maybe switch your message from "use a bidet instead of toilet paper" to "use a bidet before toilet paper" if you don't want people to make the same mistake I did, is all I'm saying.

LOL, or Bigfoot

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Shut the gently caress up about your assholes oh my god. Just shut up we get it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qqg2czFPeP1xrpgtp.mp4

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I'm attracted to Jon Arbuckle. Help

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

Cocaine Bear posted:

I am deeply in awe of the memes thread for showing me exactly how passionate people are about bidets
Also some of them come with dryer functions so that's cool
https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-smart-wash-dry-electric-bidet-toilet-seat/

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't like how much Sisyphus matches my current experience.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Boomer Sisyphus painstakingly types their Netflix username and password into their TV, navigating the on screen keyboard with the remote. Each time they hit log in it fails and the form clears. They start again. The TV is not connected to the internet.

Millennial Sisyphus on the other end of the tech support line asks them once again to check that their computer is connected to the wifi network and that their browser window shows the correct login page for the router. Boomer Sisyphus assures Millennial Sisyphus they are.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lol, loving lubbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames