Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

space uncle posted:

I replaced my battery yesterday and the AutoZone guy explained the policy to me. They sell me a battery for X+$25 and if I return the old battery I get my $25 back.

I said that’s not a lot of money and it might be worth it to go throw it in the ocean, for a perfectly safe and legal thrill. He laughed politely.

I returned the battery.

This has been “awkwardly dadsplaining internet memes at strangers”.

What a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyJO290Erqc

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Spoilers I guess if you haven't seen the show:

https://i.imgur.com/FAVftTh.gifv

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I finally saw that episode and now get where the meme came from.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

space uncle posted:

I replaced my battery yesterday and the AutoZone guy explained the policy to me. They sell me a battery for X+$25 and if I return the old battery I get my $25 back.

I said that’s not a lot of money and it might be worth it to go throw it in the ocean, for a perfectly safe and legal thrill. He laughed politely.

I returned the battery.

This has been “awkwardly dadsplaining internet memes at strangers”.

I'm guessing the battery thing is approaching "Oh it didn't scan? It must be free ha ha" levels if you work at Autozone

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Phy posted:

I'm guessing the battery thing is approaching "Oh it didn't scan? It must be free ha ha" levels if you work at Autozone

Those dicks at AutoZone would like us to think that, wouldn’t they?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

bike tory posted:

wait theres an invincible show? what streaming site how did i not hear about this

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

snergle posted:

wait theres an invincible show? what streaming site how did i not hear about this

Amazon

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Amazon Prime, and it's more on the level of almost a visual novel in animation quality, but is completely redeemed by the voice acting and them cutting out the worst of Kirkman's weirdness.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Did they get to the alien rape yet?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

mind the walrus posted:

Did they get to the alien rape yet?

Man, that space between "oh I should check that out" and "or maybe not" is getting narrower all the time

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hint: It's not what you think. imagine the meme, but it's a lady about to get her rocks off on the bloody kid

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

Man, that space between "oh I should check that out" and "or maybe not" is getting narrower all the time

As with The Boys, the worst of the comic poo poo gets filtered out in the show.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

bike tory posted:

I feel like people should be over the Last of us 2 by now but then I go look at when it came out and it hasn't even been a year yet and I'm so bummed out. Because if there's one things Gamers can manage it's holding a grudge against a woman.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
How to gently caress:

1. Just lie to yourself and them about who you are.

2. That's it.

3. That's the whole thing.

4. There's no reason this list went past number one.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I made this for another thread, but I'm going to share it here anyway.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

How to gently caress:

1. Just lie to yourself and them about who you are.

2. That's it.

3. That's the whole thing.

4. There's no reason this list went past number one.

so who should you pretend to be then

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Dabir posted:

so who should you pretend to be then

Someone who fucks

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

so what are those people like

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dabir posted:

Not you

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Think about the first thing you would do in any given situation and don't do it. In fact, do the opposite.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Dabir posted:

ask your mom

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

what if the first thing I'd do is think about what I should be doing

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Dabir posted:

what if the first thing I'd do is think about what I should be doing

Thats your first problem, thinking

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

turn brain off and be myself, got it

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Turn off you're

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

pseudorandom posted:

please no flask photography

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Oops

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

This architecture/colour scheme is pretty ubiquitous in new houses too. I know it's just the current fashionable colour combo along with the cheapest materials/way to meet the minimum building standards (i.e. late stage capitalism as the person in the meme says) but living in a country/city that's undergoing the biggest construction boom it's had in 50 years it's so loving depressing because the whole city is going to look like this in a few years.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

We're looking to close on buying a fun old house which the previous owner has painted (badly) inside out in different shades of graphite grey. I think they honestly liked the look :geno: Can't wait to get to painting the thing in A Colour or two, perhaps even three.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

bike tory posted:

This architecture/colour scheme is pretty ubiquitous in new houses too. I know it's just the current fashionable colour combo along with the cheapest materials/way to meet the minimum building standards (i.e. late stage capitalism as the person in the meme says) but living in a country/city that's undergoing the biggest construction boom it's had in 50 years it's so loving depressing because the whole city is going to look like this in a few years.

Yeah, my apartment building recently painted over the nice red brickwork with this lovely drab grey. It sucks and I hate it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's going to own so hard when boomer McMansions are devalued to poo poo when they're dead and we all paint those motherfuckers purple and slime green and put in bee hives and tomato gardens instead of godforsaken lawns.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Why not at least paint them bright colors or something, ugh. Revive the Mediterranean style I say.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7sQEU6gXE4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrxZqPVFTag

Unfortunately, neither of these explain the gray, though.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

pseudorandom posted:

explain the gray

It doesn't matter; you're already dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqBhMPWNiE

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
The next 50 year phase of the illuminati is to make the world grey to finally destroy the last sparks of energy and joy in the population

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Collapsing Farts posted:

The next 50 year phase of the illuminati is to make the world grey to finally destroy the last sparks of energy and joy in the population

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

pseudorandom posted:

drat, the makers of the goon suit put out a whole catalog