Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Collapsing Farts posted:

The next 50 year phase of the illuminati is to make the world grey to finally destroy the last sparks of energy and joy in the population

The path is grey

Content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

bike tory posted:

This architecture/colour scheme is pretty ubiquitous in new houses too. I know it's just the current fashionable colour combo along with the cheapest materials/way to meet the minimum building standards (i.e. late stage capitalism as the person in the meme says) but living in a country/city that's undergoing the biggest construction boom it's had in 50 years it's so loving depressing because the whole city is going to look like this in a few years.

The restaurants also do it because it makes the building easier to sell if the place goes under.

They learned from the former Pizza Huts that will always look like a PH without expensive renovations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mokinokaro posted:

The restaurants also do it because it makes the building easier to sell if the place goes under.

They learned from the former Pizza Huts that will always look like a PH without expensive renovations.

http://notfoolinganybody.com/

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

this is the most boring attempts at roasting .jpg's ive ever seen

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Indecisive posted:

this is the most boring attempts at roasting .jpg's ive ever seen

Ah you kids these days. That website goes back to the stone age and was top entertainment in its time, Cliff Yablonsky for fast food joints. The phrase still pops into my head whenever I see an old Pizza Hut.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/107911000199671808

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

CPColin posted:

It doesn't matter; you're already dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqBhMPWNiE

That's the worst Liam Neeson I've ever heard. He sounds more like Steven Merchant

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder how they think the pieces of plate armour stay on the wearer?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

laserghost posted:

The path is grey

Content:

Why is she holding a pregnancy test?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I wonder how they think the pieces of plate armour stay on the wearer?

Haven't you ever heard of fashion tape?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

Haven't you ever heard of fashion tape?

No, must be a Linux thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:rimshot:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

BonHair posted:

Why is she holding a pregnancy test?
It’s part of the fantasy.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_PPdjD6mg

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

flavor.flv posted:

That's the worst Liam Neeson I've ever heard. He sounds more like Steven Merchant

It doesn't matter what you think of the impression if you're within 500 miles of the wolf pups.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Saw this as Quentin Tarantino for a half sec

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Gotta love america where you gotta tip for a bar server, who is literally paid to serve drinks, requiring a tip for the difficulty of doing their job.

Like I understand it's the "thing" in the states but holy hell your country is a dumpster fire for this type of thing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Drone_Fragger posted:

Gotta love america where you gotta tip for a bar server, who is literally paid to serve drinks, requiring a tip for the difficulty of doing their job.

Like I understand it's the "thing" in the states but holy hell your country is a dumpster fire for this type of thing.

hell of a place to make a stand.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

great, see y'all in 8 pages

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Pretty sure they mean that bartenders and the like should be getting paid well enough (a lot more) so that tipping isn't effectively mandatory.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

We know what they mean. Doesn't mean it won't cause a multi-page derail.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Drone_Fragger posted:

Noted

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

he protecc
he attacc
but most important
he cling on to mom's bacc

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Building a threadmill that fast is impossible, this is a silly scenario. The plane would move forward regardless how fast the threadmill was going, and take off like usual.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

vyelkin posted:

he protecc
he attacc
but most important
he cling on to mom's bacc

carrier has arrived

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Son of Rodney posted:

Building a threadmill that fast is impossible, this is a silly scenario. The plane would move forward regardless how fast the threadmill was going, and take off like usual.

Well this just raises further questions

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

How is 0.999 the same as 1? Easy, don't overthink this. The rest is simply the tip, which is always included, but not part of the base price.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

π is exactly 3

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

if there was a peloton treadmill big enough to hold an f35 which of them would kill the pilot first?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I just tip my waiter all the toilet paper I didn't use after getting a bidet.

bidet chat made me remember to get one for my new house. my wife hates you guys.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Zil posted:

π is exactly 3

That's just scripture

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Really? You're going to do this poo poo on a holiday meant to honor the parents who do a thankless job raising and instilling values in kids while their fathers are gone?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

flavor.flv posted:

Really? You're going to do this poo poo on a holiday meant to honor the parents who do a thankless job raising and instilling values in kids while their fathers are gone?

Green dad, best dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The only tipping I like is the tips I leave the doctor at my weekly circumcision