Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Brian Zane has a new PPV review up with Capital Combat 1990 (AKA "Yes, The One With Robocop") which despite that was actually kind of a fun show with a particular standout being Doom vs. the Steiner Brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Does anybody have any special insight on how to beat the damned Youtube copyright robots? The slideshow routine isn't working so good on this second episode for some reason.

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend

El Generico posted:

Does anybody have any special insight on how to beat the damned Youtube copyright robots? The slideshow routine isn't working so good on this second episode for some reason.

People usually mirror flip the image and change the audio pitch slightly

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Hunter Leopardson posted:

People usually mirror flip the image and change the audio pitch slightly

or have the video take up a corner of the window and put it at an angle like you're watching a monitor backstage on RAW :v:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

El Generico posted:

Using Vimeo or dailymotion instead

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

El Generico posted:

Swinging Neckbreaker.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Using Vimeo or dailymotion instead

Vimeo might actually put my videos up in HD come to think of it. But the audience on Youtube is pretty big so I'd like to keep putting it where even more people will enjoy it. The click-through rate to Dailymotion is very low. People just want it on the platform they're used to.

Putting the slideshow up to one frame every three+ seconds got the job done. I'll have to experiment with that with each episode.

EDIT: 500 MB is gonna be a bit too low of a weekly cap to make the videos look better than they do on DM.

El Generico fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 10, 2021

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
No need to ask, he's a smooth operator.
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1391606486619594752

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY6apk4QWT8

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I am always excited for more Junkyard Dog content.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I can't see the WWF doing anything with Rich other than making him a jobber

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bryan Alvarez appears to have unknowingly "discovered" the Hero's Journey after watching Star Wars with his daughter :allears:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan Alvarez appears to have unknowingly "discovered" the Hero's Journey after watching Star Wars with his daughter :allears:

lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jerusalem posted:

the MONOMYTH?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sio BIBBLE?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
DEX-ter. JETT-ster.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
THE LORE OF THE CAMPBELL

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

the MONOMYTH?

Cerebral Bore posted:

THE LORE OF THE CAMPBELL

I can hear it in his voice, ahaha

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

JUNGIAN. ARCHETYPES.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
No granny show this week?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

It's posted. I'm listening to it right now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CopywrightMMXI posted:

There definitely is. She reviews Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania. Try and guess what score she gives it before you listen!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

There definitely is. She reviews Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania. Try and guess what score she gives it before you listen!

gotta be a 9

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Nothing yet on my feed either, using PodcastAddict.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Are they still covering the Monday night war episodes?
April 13th was the last one that has it in the description and that's how I knew to listen.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

no

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Digital Jedi posted:

Are they still covering the Monday night war episodes?
April 13th was the last one that has it in the description and that's how I knew to listen.

That segment got kneecapped by the move to peacock

E: wait you meant the documentary episodes. That segment got kneecapped by WWE’s bullshit

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Incessant Excess posted:

Nothing yet on my feed either, using PodcastAddict.

I have it now on Downcast.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

it is kinda funny because I think they were just at the 9/11 episode and going back to that would be hilarious.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Insertnamehere31 posted:

That segment got kneecapped by the move to peacock

E: wait you meant the documentary episodes. That segment got kneecapped by WWE’s bullshit

The documentaries are a delight to see them befuddled by the process that's gone into making the documentary, as well as the WWE Bullshit. Curt Hawkins talking about Randy Savage's baseball career and baffling lack of Stevie Ray in the Booker documentary.

And typical Craig content of him offering that his wife liked the Booker documentary best, and being completely unable to provide the reason why when asked.

GoutPatrol posted:

it is kinda funny because I think they were just at the 9/11 episode and going back to that would be hilarious.

I only want them to review that with no Granny to put them in a good mood and where Bryan and Vinny have had a bad day and give it the hell it deserves.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwEwxKkCGJE

I want Bryan Alvarez to do his own version of this video.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Did they take old episodes off the network or something? Why can't they review old shows?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

RBX posted:

Did they take old episodes off the network or something? Why can't they review old shows?

They didn’t just go 1:1 to peacock there’s a ton of stuff missing, and people in the US can’t access the vanilla network anymore.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wazzu posted:

And typical Craig content of him offering that his wife liked the Booker documentary best, and being completely unable to provide the reason why when asked.

Craig's reaction to this made it clear he doesn't talk to his wife.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

They didn’t just go 1:1 to peacock there’s a ton of stuff missing, and people in the US can’t access the vanilla network anymore.

WOW. I didn't know that. The network was the only redeeming thing about them.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Dango Bango posted:

Craig's reaction to this made it clear he doesn't talk to his wife.

Being more fair than he deserves, Bryan the host and boss hasn't said (on air) that it's great she's watching with him, and it would be great to hear her non-fan perspective on these documentaries. Instead Bryan is baffled at the idea of watching something wrestling related with your wife, which also isn't great.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

This is why the Voices Of Wrestling Flagship is now an Australian podcast that is coincidentally sponsored by a VPN service

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1392959910825111553
https://twitter.com/RealRockatansky/status/1392961261990604801

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:cheers: