Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Yeah, that was a big old yikes today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
OK, what the gently caress was it?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Gargamel Gibson posted:

OK, what the gently caress was it?

scott talked about how his dad would hit him with a belt and how if he or his brother did something bad, they'd both get hit until one of them fessed up, even if the one who fessed up wasn't the person who did the thing.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The toes song near the end of this week's Flagrant Ones was out of this world, completely insane. I need a TFO playlist yesterday.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Riptor posted:

scott talked about how his dad would hit him with a belt and how if he or his brother did something bad, they'd both get hit until one of them fessed up, even if the one who fessed up wasn't the person who did the thing.

:stare:

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

yeah it was no good

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Really happy to hear that there's going to be more Neighborhood Listen. PFT and Nicole Parker are such a combo, tied with Masterclass on a great role for Brett, and they get hilarious guests.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

I need a TFO playlist yesterday.

its the touhou fan music of podcasts

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Riptor posted:

I was waiting for them to bring up Jay Johnston when they started talking about 1/6 but they never did.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Mr. Johnston you are sentenced to twenty fi--
twenty four years in jail.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

GoutPatrol posted:

I was waiting for them to bring up Jay Johnston when they started talking about 1/6 but they never did.

Yea that was odd

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

GoutPatrol posted:

I wonder what the fbi is waiting for with him

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
What podcast was it where a guest talked about their experimental college punk band where a chicken played the keyboard by stepping on the keys and eating corn, and he took it reasonably seriously? I want to say Improv4Humans, or maybe The Todd Glass Show?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I wanna rock (please)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I wanna rock (please)

when all 3 of the boys are there, the flagrant ones is my favorite podcast. as time has gone on i enjoy actual improv comedy podcast things less, but want to hear very funny comedians make dumb jokes about real things more.

hearing comedians name nba players is the height of comedy

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cams posted:

when all 3 of the boys are there, the flagrant ones is my favorite podcast. as time has gone on i enjoy actual improv comedy podcast things less, but want to hear very funny comedians make dumb jokes about real things more.

"Time to out you back in the stable, psy" pops in my head from time to time and I chuckle

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"Time to out you back in the stable, psy" pops in my head from time to time and I chuckle
"and you've got de' ayton, and you've got mo bamba, but i've got a few of my own" is in my head constantly

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

extremely good hollywood handbook today, natalie morales is always good and comfortable with the boys bringing that classic argumentative energy

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cams posted:

"and you've got de' ayton, and you've got mo bamba, but i've got a few of my own" is in my head constantly

Dude a bunch of Carl's songs stick with me.

"You left me open, and you wouldn't pass me the ball"

"Big nasty rear end redhead by my side"

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
The 500th I4H wasn't a particularly remarkable episode, but it was really sweet to hear everyone cracking each other up in the studio together.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Dude a bunch of Carl's songs stick with me.

"She's a runner, she's a San Diego Charger"

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I'm about a month into listening to Teachers Lounge for the first time and I can't believe I waited so long. It is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Seaniqua posted:

I'm about a month into listening to Teachers Lounge for the first time and I can't believe I waited so long. It is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Yes!

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Seaniqua posted:

That's right.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its GOAT

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Kevin much?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

the latest HH with Chris Gethard is one of the best in a long time. they are just brutal to him

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Puppy Galaxy posted:

the latest HH with Chris Gethard is one of the best in a long time. they are just brutal to him

Gethard calling it a Rashmon like tale killed me

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

cams posted:

The Flagrant Ones is very good. I had been gone for about a year until HH moved to Patreon....and I resubscribed. Got to go back and listen to all the ones I had missed....which was a treat.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Just subbed to the patreon for HH Pro edition and haven't touched them because I've been listening to so much of the Flagrant Ones, its so fuckin funny and the right level of sports talk for me personally

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Thoroughly enjoyed the live Action Boyz show. Not really "worth" $10 as a sloppy 2 hour fuckaround but they've earned so much good will that I'm happy to pay

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Analytic Engine posted:

Thoroughly enjoyed the live Action Boyz show. Not really "worth" $10 as a sloppy 2 hour fuckaround but they've earned so much good will that I'm happy to pay

Yeah, it was a bunch of nonsense aimed exclusively at the diehard fans. My biggest gripe is that I actually watched Hercules in New York in preparation, and that was completely unnecessary.

Rodgers doing Gwildor as Michael Rappaport from Cop Land was worth the price of admission.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

My biggest gripe is that I actually watched Hercules in New York in preparation, and that was completely unnecessary.

My biggest gripe is the boys totally stiff armed Stanger. He did all that work to bring the snacks right to their houses and didn't give him even the tiniest of kisses.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

great new episode of the flagrant ones today for anyone who was wondering if carl tart is a legit crazy person about basketball irl

yeah he is

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm glad I copy all of his opinions

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
Does anyone know the ActionBoyz where Stanger or Rogers reads a crazy letter they got.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Elea posted:

Does anyone know the ActionBoyz where Stanger or Rogers reads a crazy letter they got.

I think it was a Shadow Wolves from a few months back but I'm also an idiot janitor so take that with a grain of salt.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Elea posted:

Do you mean the letter Rodgers' neighbor ("Poison Ivy") left him or the recent email he got from someone he refuses to name about how he "debases" himself by doing the show

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

cams posted:

great new episode of the flagrant ones today for anyone who was wondering if carl tart is a legit crazy person about basketball irl

yeah he is

the cchc ep about lovely fans was really good. carl rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the energy in that flagrant ones episode is so much lmao, i love it great ep