Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Acerbatus posted:

Anyone have tips for whitenight in LC?

Also, how were hod and netzach getting high in robot bodies? Lobco HQ truly is full of mysteries.

If you have Yin and Yang, letting them fuse and launch a dragon will permakill any Apostles it hits, so long as they have full HP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It is incredibly strange going back from LoR to LC and everyone's personalities totally flipping on their heads.

Well, not so much Binah.

BisbyWorl posted:

If you have Yin and Yang, letting them fuse and launch a dragon will permakill any Apostles it hits, so long as they have full HP.

Huh, interesting.

It's mostly the 200 pale damage guardians that spook me.

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.

Acerbatus posted:

Also, how were hod and netzach getting high in robot bodies? Lobco HQ truly is full of mysteries.

Enkephalin is refined from the subconscious, so presumably it affects the mind directly and they do still have human brains in there.

LoR Endgame Spoilers:

Finally beat Angela's part of the Kether Realization. And, uh, I've now reached a level of outrage that can only be expressed in timeline form.

Abbreviated Timeline of me playing LoR:
After Dawn Office: Darn this Philip guy got away, I'll probably be able to beat him next Reception though.
Wedge Office: Oh hey it's Philip again. Time to die once and for all buddy. Wait, come back!
Wedge Office Part Two: There we go, he's going all out so I guess it's time to finally kill Phil-Nope there he goes.
Crying Children Phase 1: Alright Philip it's rematch time, let's finish you off!
Crying Children Phase 2: Uh ok, I guess I can beat you one more time. As long as this is the last one.
Crying Children Phase 3: This is getting tiresome...
Crying Children Phase 4: Surely this is the last time I have to fight this bastard. He can't get any more powered up then this, right.
Crying Children Phase 5: God loving dammit he got away again.
Reverberation Ensemble: This is the final boss fight, so you better not be coming back again, mister. Yep, seems to have died. loving fin-
Distorted Reverberation Ensemble: *INCOHERENT SCREAMING*

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I try to pick the strategy of the fight apart in my post on it, but let me boil it down to a couple (hopefully shorter) points:

-if you still have the blessed, they will always turn into the apostles. shove them way the hell away from the fight

-engage either in training or safety, in order to be able to maneuver around spear/wand boys when they show up

-red and black damage only, bring Exuvia and Lamp if you can for damage boosting

-try to run around the apostles to blitz WN down, but if you wind up getting whittled down to a couple agents (probably paradise lost wearers) then you may as well take your time

-if you can loving DRAGON a full health apostle, they just die

-once WN is dead, you can memory repository and you will keep the weapon.

Good luck!

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Arcvasti posted:

Enkephalin is refined from the subconscious, so presumably it affects the mind directly and they do still have human brains in there.

LoR Endgame Spoilers:

Finally beat Angela's part of the Kether Realization. And, uh, I've now reached a level of outrage that can only be expressed in timeline form.

Abbreviated Timeline of me playing LoR:
After Dawn Office: Darn this Philip guy got away, I'll probably be able to beat him next Reception though.
Wedge Office: Oh hey it's Philip again. Time to die once and for all buddy. Wait, come back!
Wedge Office Part Two: There we go, he's going all out so I guess it's time to finally kill Phil-Nope there he goes.
Crying Children Phase 1: Alright Philip it's rematch time, let's finish you off!
Crying Children Phase 2: Uh ok, I guess I can beat you one more time. As long as this is the last one.
Crying Children Phase 3: This is getting tiresome...
Crying Children Phase 4: Surely this is the last time I have to fight this bastard. He can't get any more powered up then this, right.
Crying Children Phase 5: God loving dammit he got away again.
Reverberation Ensemble: This is the final boss fight, so you better not be coming back again, mister. Yep, seems to have died. loving fin-
Distorted Reverberation Ensemble: *INCOHERENT SCREAMING*

The best part of this is the following line:

And he probably got respawned somewhere outside of the Library from Angela's release of the light, like everyone else. Phillip just cannot loving die.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

TeeQueue posted:

The best part of this is the following line:

And he probably got respawned somewhere outside of the Library from Angela's release of the light, like everyone else. Phillip just cannot loving die.
And since he's pre-distortion Phillip, meaning he's just managed to develop his EGO, I would not at all be surprised if we got full power EGO Phillip as a postgame/secret boss.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I thiiiink the reverb ensemble is perma-dead? Carmen made sure they got revived first as one last gently caress you to Angela, then they died for real. Though we do have like.. 3 copies of Phillip on the Library's hard drive at this point

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know PM is moving on with a new cast and stuff but other than the sephirot/angela/roland I kinda hope we get to see more of the guests than just Iori in the future, if only for cameos for like Myo and Xiao and Yujin and other favorites.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I thiiiink the reverb ensemble is perma-dead? Carmen made sure they got revived first as one last gently caress you to Angela, then they died for real. Though we do have like.. 3 copies of Phillip on the Library's hard drive at this point

The Grand Finale fight has a special animation where they burn up instead of fade into light... But the Uninvited Guests fight isn't the only entry he had there.

Unstable Book of Crying Children. I have no idea if 1 Cherub escaping means 1 limb will appear outside, guess we'll see.

Hokma's conversations make it a bit unclear though, since apparently people's data is saved the first time they enter? Meaning there'd be another Argalia around considering he went in with some Cogs before peacing out. That entire conversation was extremely confusing.

GilliamYaeger posted:

And since he's pre-distortion Phillip, meaning he's just managed to develop his EGO, I would not at all be surprised if we got full power EGO Phillip as a postgame/secret boss.

The first two superbosses are going to be wellcheers suppression and EGO Pete. :v:

TeeQueue posted:

I try to pick the strategy of the fight apart in my post on it, but let me boil it down to a couple (hopefully shorter) points:

-if you still have the blessed, they will always turn into the apostles. shove them way the hell away from the fight

-engage either in training or safety, in order to be able to maneuver around spear/wand boys when they show up

-red and black damage only, bring Exuvia and Lamp if you can for damage boosting

-try to run around the apostles to blitz WN down, but if you wind up getting whittled down to a couple agents (probably paradise lost wearers) then you may as well take your time

-if you can loving DRAGON a full health apostle, they just die

-once WN is dead, you can memory repository and you will keep the weapon.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. I had to retry an extra time because I, ah, crashed the game to get don't touch me and forgot all my gear was gone.

Another LC question; is there a good way to see people's health in a deathball? I inevitably lose people to even kinda minor stuff because I can't pick out their hp in a brawl.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 08:22 on May 6, 2021

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Acerbatus posted:

I know PM is moving on with a new cast and stuff but other than the sephirot/angela/roland I kinda hope we get to see more of the guests than just Iori in the future, if only for cameos for like Myo and Xiao and Yujin and other favorites.

Nemo

But yeah, taken that Iori is specifically assembling an Avengers Initiative for dealing with Distortions, I suspect a lot of the cast in LC-B that we'll be taking dungeon delving will be people we've already met.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Thanks for the tips. I had to retry an extra time because I, ah, crashed the game to get don't touch me and forgot all my gear was gone.

Another LC question; is there a good way to see people's health in a deathball? I inevitably lose people to even kinda minor stuff because I can't pick out their hp in a brawl.

For DTM, I'm going to guess you clicked on its actual containment cell during gameplay multiple times to crash the game? I'm hoping to confirm something so I just want to know if that was how it happened.

As for the deathball health? There's not a way to see their healthbar in the deathball itself, so the best ways to deal with it are to either shield bullet and refresh it every time you hear a shatter (meaning someone lost their shield), or to pause the game, select an abnormality cell, and scroll through everyone using the agent work selection menu.

When I can pause I do the latter, but the former is useful for Hokma and the like.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Yeah, there really isn't a good way to see deathball HP without going in to a suppression or work menu. I have definitely lost agents to this.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TeeQueue posted:

For DTM, I'm going to guess you clicked on its actual containment cell during gameplay multiple times to crash the game?

Yes.

Intoluene posted:

Yeah, there really isn't a good way to see deathball HP without going in to a suppression or work menu. I have definitely lost agents to this.

I didn't even think of checking the work menu, that might help.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Aha, it does work exactly how I thought then.

I’ll have to make a note of that in its BCP. Thanks!

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.
Just checking, does Ruina have a 100% cutscene like LC did? I'm done the game, but I'm still missing a few pages, but also really don't want to fight hand-chain guy or the -ate trio again if I can help it.

Arcvasti fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 7, 2021

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

No, there's nothing for getting 100% pages as far as we know.

Arcvasti
Jun 12, 2019

Never trust a bird.
Gotcha, getting the last batch of page rewards made me think there was still some stuff to do after the last reception.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So going through LoR I was under the impression that the sephirot were totally reset to zero on every loop, like every time things failed it went back to square one and the reason Angela is so... Angela is because she was the only one who was stuck going through it over and over.

But playing through LobCo it seems like the sepihrot do remember? I'm confused again.

Arcvasti posted:

Gotcha, getting the last batch of page rewards made me think there was still some stuff to do after the last reception.

It seems to just be for fun/bragging rights, but there IS going to be mod support so there'll be stuff to fight there.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
They get the Lobotomy reset when the manager does but not the lesser ones. From Angela's POV it's not much of a difference.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

CHiRAL posted:

They get the Lobotomy reset when the manager does but not the lesser ones. From Angela's POV it's not much of a difference.

They remember the day 1 resets, yeah. There's definitely dialogue from Tiphereth that says that they remember previous managers.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

end of Ruina just occurred to me the Purple Tear's timey-wimey powers would be a great way to explain resets in Lob Corp 2 so I'm gonna be upset if the weird backlash to her extra scene made them change course

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wonder if the Sephirot ever apologized to their subordinates for their little episodes in LC at any point. Even if they're all a little more relaxed in a better work environment it feels like it'd make water cooler talk awkward.

lets hang out posted:

end of Ruina just occurred to me the Purple Tear's timey-wimey powers would be a great way to explain resets in Lob Corp 2 so I'm gonna be upset if the weird backlash to her extra scene made them change course

Isn't her thing looking at different possible timelines as opposed to traveling through it?

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I'm beginning to think this game is just too difficult for me to finish. I'm 80 hours in and just everything seems to crush me

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Acerbatus posted:

Isn't her thing looking at different possible timelines as opposed to traveling through it?

i dunno it's extremely vague!

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A jargogle posted:

I'm beginning to think this game is just too difficult for me to finish. I'm 80 hours in and just everything seems to crush me

Which fight are you attempting and what decks are you using?

You need to think of deckbuilding as a puzzle; When you figure out where your pieces go the RNG hardly matters most of the time.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

A jargogle posted:

since we have both Library of Ruina and Lobotomy Corporation stuff here, I think it bears asking: Which game? Also what specifically seems to be getting ya?

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know, I'm not sure how these core suppressions lead the characters in LC to be the dramatically different people they are in lor.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Acerbatus posted:

Which fight are you attempting and what decks are you using?

You need to think of deckbuilding as a puzzle; When you figure out where your pieces go the RNG hardly matters most of the time.

TeeQueue posted:

since we have both Library of Ruina and Lobotomy Corporation stuff here, I think it bears asking: Which game? Also what specifically seems to be getting ya?

Playing Ruina - It isn't really a specific fight now, I'm kind of at back half of the star of the city phase but it's come to feel like every fight is a massive slog that takes multiple attempts (which necessitates re-obtaining the books to challenge the fight, and sometimes backtracking again to find specific keypages/pages I think might help). I am essentially just moaning here but the game is really starting to drag having to fight very hard to progress, whereas the midgame felt more like most of the time a fight was winnable on the first encounter, and with specific prep I never really needed a third attempt, which frankly is a difficulty level I much prefer.

Specific moaning/play by play - The drag started with the red mist. That fight took ages, like 10+ attempts with multiple setups which all failed dismally (because horizontal sweep -> onrush is very fair), then after clearing it I failed the Gebura realisation a fair few times in a row before deciding I needed to die a few more times getting the red mist page.... whereupon I cleared the realisation easily, only to be BTFO by purple. R corp guys seemed more reasonable (after wiping once to the rhino mass attack), and Xiao seemed at least doable (Though again, forcing refights of earlier content with multiple stages, just to get back into the real fight). My go-to now for beating a single opponent is to throw a bunch of smoke guys at them + binah. That still leaves me with NameWrittenInHangul and purple, and I'm just sat here going ughhhhhhh. .

I imagine there's something not quite right with the way I'm building decks. I stubbornly refuse to look online for anything, but I feel like almost every deck I build ends up being singleton just for the page draw.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

A jargogle posted:

Playing Ruina - It isn't really a specific fight now, I'm kind of at back half of the star of the city phase but it's come to feel like every fight is a massive slog that takes multiple attempts (which necessitates re-obtaining the books to challenge the fight, and sometimes backtracking again to find specific keypages/pages I think might help). I am essentially just moaning here but the game is really starting to drag having to fight very hard to progress, whereas the midgame felt more like most of the time a fight was winnable on the first encounter, and with specific prep I never really needed a third attempt, which frankly is a difficulty level I much prefer.

Specific moaning/play by play - The drag started with the red mist. That fight took ages, like 10+ attempts with multiple setups which all failed dismally (because horizontal sweep -> onrush is very fair), then after clearing it I failed the Gebura realisation a fair few times in a row before deciding I needed to die a few more times getting the red mist page.... whereupon I cleared the realisation easily, only to be BTFO by purple. R corp guys seemed more reasonable (after wiping once to the rhino mass attack), and Xiao seemed at least doable (Though again, forcing refights of earlier content with multiple stages, just to get back into the real fight). My go-to now for beating a single opponent is to throw a bunch of smoke guys at them + binah. That still leaves me with NameWrittenInHangul and purple, and I'm just sat here going ughhhhhhh. .

I imagine there's something not quite right with the way I'm building decks. I stubbornly refuse to look online for anything, but I feel like almost every deck I build ends up being singleton just for the page draw.
Go build Infinite 4 Yujin. Take Yujin, give her two Overcome Adversity, two Unlock, two Sturdy Defence and three Fervid Emotions. Attribute the Liu skill that heals a percentage of health when the emotion level rises. Now you can spam Fervid forever. Or you can build it with Rapid Gashes instead of Fervid if you want.

Build a firing squad. Four nuggets loaded up with all the Full Stop passives with someone tough like Gebura or Yujin to finish the job. The Full Stops can often one round enemies, and together deal about half a given bosses lifebar. Real easy way to end a fight, and it makes Iori a pushover.

Singleton is just the best page type, yes. No shame in using it.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

A jargogle posted:

So there's a little trick that might save you on griding books just to reinvite people: if you see that the fight is definitely lost, no matter what you do, simply quitting the game and restarting will bring you back to the state before the reception started, and the books will not be forfeit. Made use of it a few times while grinding Purple Tear.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

A jargogle posted:

The Gebura reception really has an intended way to handle her, which is to starve her of Light by playing defensively and never Level Slash or Upstanding Slash do enough damage to activate. She plays by the same Light rules as the player does, so if you can get her to Emotion 5 like that she'll be stuck with 2 light a turn, which she'll use to play one lovely card you can deal with easily. She's the easiest row 2 reception if you play to her weaknesses and absolutely horrifying if you just try to brawl with her.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Reiterpallasch posted:

The Gebura reception really has an intended way to handle her, which is to starve her of Light by playing defensively and never Level Slash or Upstanding Slash do enough damage to activate. She plays by the same Light rules as the player does, so if you can get her to Emotion 5 like that she'll be stuck with 2 light a turn, which she'll use to play one lovely card you can deal with easily. She's the easiest row 2 reception if you play to her weaknesses and absolutely horrifying if you just try to brawl with her.

This was certainly how I was trying to play it, but it just seemed like if even one roll goes against you she snowballs incredibly hard. And even if not, theres a very good chance horizontal/onrush will lead to a TPK.

Aumanor posted:

So there's a little trick that might save you on griding books just to reinvite people: if you see that the fight is definitely lost, no matter what you do, simply quitting the game and restarting will bring you back to the state before the reception started, and the books will not be forfeit. Made use of it a few times while grinding Purple Tear.

This is a good tip actually, I should really do it... although it kind of makes me question why the mechanic works that way in the first place

GilliamYaeger posted:

Go build Infinite 4 Yujin. Take Yujin, give her two Overcome Adversity, two Unlock, two Sturdy Defence and three Fervid Emotions. Attribute the Liu skill that heals a percentage of health when the emotion level rises. Now you can spam Fervid forever. Or you can build it with Rapid Gashes instead of Fervid if you want.

Build a firing squad. Four nuggets loaded up with all the Full Stop passives with someone tough like Gebura or Yujin to finish the job. The Full Stops can often one round enemies, and together deal about half a given bosses lifebar. Real easy way to end a fight, and it makes Iori a pushover.

Singleton is just the best page type, yes. No shame in using it.
I don't think I got Yujin, is there something in her kit that makes it work really well?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

A jargogle posted:

I don't think I got Yujin, is there something in her kit that makes it work really well?

Yujin has a unique (and iirc cost prohibitive to attribute to another key page) passive that makes her regain 2 light every time she uses a card whose original cost is 4.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Make sure to get Bamboo-hatted Kim's key page (Blade Legacy gen reception, two Urban Nightmare books and Dong-Hwan :siren:the grade 1 fixer:siren:'s key page any Star of the City book that doesn't lead to a story fight, including generic Thumb/Cogs/Liu.

Both of them are extremely good.

Kim's only downsides are 3 light (which a lot of people are stuck with, lol proxies) and being too good to make maximum effectiveness of his signature card. Dong's got 3 light too but again, 4 isn't that common and disgorge innards can provide some truly disgustingly large hits.

Count Uvula posted:

Yujin has a unique (and iirc cost prohibitive to attribute to another key page) passive that makes her regain 2 light every time she uses a card whose original cost is 4.

Quite the opposite. Overbreathing is 0 cost.

It's downside is sealing a speed die, however, and that's a bigger deal for other key pages since very few are as durable as Yujin is. You could attribute Eye of Death/Ennervation and Deflect Assault to someone else but at that point why not just use Yujin?

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 10, 2021

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
What are good decks for the Gebura realization besides the obvious Red Mist? I was running rapid gashes Yujin, Gloria with smoke cards, singleton Kalo (was curious and it just sucked and was dead weight most of the fight), and singleton Dong-hwan. Pretty sure I would have won as I got to the third phase of Mimicry but Gebura died and the rest of my team couldn't get past the damage resistance and it kept healing and slowly picking off my team. Obviously replacing Kalo.. I have all of the Star of the City cleared except for the top left 3 which I know are boss fights.

I'm waiting for more General Invitations and full release on the 28th. I'm assuming there's going to be at least one more GI for Star of the City.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
enlxmfflsdis is great, all four buffs are useful as is Baleful Brand. Erosion adds a ton of damage when you've got a few multi-hit cards. If you haven't, make sure to attribute Myo's Prowess to Red Mist even if it's cheating. If you don't want to do that, Myo's key page is very good on it's own, though don't bother with her ranged pages. They're traps.

Gloria is better off attributed to someone, since Eradication is kinda bad imo.

You 100% want Nikolai in basically every boss fight; Commander and Mark are both extremely good. Battle Command is nice, too.

Something like 2x Graze the Grass, 2x Quick Suppression, Battle Command, Concentration or A Golden Opportunity!, Disposal and 2 Leaps is pretty good. Throw on Nemo passives (revive is probably least useful for it's price) and you're good.

3.2 is pretty easy for a boss fight since it gives you 3 floors instead of 1, and the rewards (both key and combat pages) are very good.

I hope the final release lets us refight abno/realizations without a mod. :|

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 01:39 on May 10, 2021

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

A jargogle posted:

This was certainly how I was trying to play it, but it just seemed like if even one roll goes against you she snowballs incredibly hard. And even if not, theres a very good chance horizontal/onrush will lead to a TPK.

Ah. One very important thing that you might not have noticed, because the game never bothers explaining, but it'll be useful in future fights too: the ability of a melee dice to break through a ranged page counts as "recycling" that dice. The first dice of Binah's Degraded Pillar, which says "Target's current dice cannot be recycled", therefore beats both Greater Split: Vertical and Onrush 100% of the time without taking damage in a clash. Of course if those cards get played on the infinite speed dice you're in trouble, but you can mitigate that by keeping it sealed with Degraded Chain.

As for Horizontal, you should never see it. Your win condition looks something like this:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Finally got into Library of Ruina.

1) Jesus christ, the train (presumably) final boss. :stare:
2) Jesus christ, the train storyline. :stonk:
3) the train final boss soundtrack :laffo:

i'm clearing the other six invitations first and then taking another look at my strategy needs for that fight, the bossfight is incredibly rough. I'm also starting to get a little overwhelmed by all the everything, but I'm basically taking it a couple key pages at a time.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Finally got into Library of Ruina.

1) Jesus christ, the train (presumably) final boss. :stare:
2) Jesus christ, the train storyline. :stonk:
3) the train final boss soundtrack :laffo:

i'm clearing the other six invitations first and then taking another look at my strategy needs for that fight, the bossfight is incredibly rough. I'm also starting to get a little overwhelmed by all the everything, but I'm basically taking it a couple key pages at a time.
You might notice that one of the cards you get from the train becomes super powerful when you're at low health. You might also notice that you have a keypage that starts every fight at low health.

Just a thought.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was going back through the game because I was thinking of LPing LoR before deciding to hold off and at least wait until TQ started his first (not that he minded but it seemed rude to me), the game somehow feels kinda short. I think having a couple of more fights in like, Urban Legend and Impurity would have helped with the pacing.

Impurity especially feels weird. The Hana fight was just there to deliver Roland his gloves, then the Ensemble comes knocking. Like, Angela was still at a point where she could be decapitated and stick her head back on. :v:

Then maybe throw in another couple to Plague and have Tomerry/Wedge on a third tier instead of second for Plague.

GilliamYaeger posted:

You might notice that one of the cards you get from the train becomes super powerful when you're at low health. You might also notice that you have a keypage that starts every fight at low health.

Just a thought.

Yujin comes next tier.

That being said, Wrath of Torment and Faint Memories are two of the most efficient damage pages until Star.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 03:52 on May 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
i'd probably be happier not grinding out cards to fully gear to my preferences a second batch of librarians for Tomerry lol, but i can't imagine the better Dawn Office cards, at least, becoming totally obsolete anytime soon