Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Chuka Umana posted:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1392227231473180672

Looks like mass street brawls are breaking out.

Apparently the main synagogue in Lod was ransacked.

Long live the intifada!

Lod is where Ben Gurion Airport is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I'm just trying to figure out the fastest way to push all the Zionists into the loving Mediterranean

End US aid and military support

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014
The lack of any sympathy whatsoever in the western media is astonishing. It seems like the Corbyn fiasco has silenced any social democratic criticism of Israel. The NDP here in Canada is dead silent.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/1392303462319366144?s=20

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Atrocious Joe posted:

End US aid and military support

Wouldn't France or Russia or China just fill the void?

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

lol

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

retire you worthless ghoul

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol democrats are so loving evil

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

There it is.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

ToxicAcne posted:

The lack of any sympathy whatsoever in the western media is astonishing. It seems like the Corbyn fiasco has silenced any social democratic criticism of Israel. The NDP here in Canada is dead silent.

I feel like this started to become widespread really late in the day, tomorrow's response would be more indicative?

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/TheIsraelink/status/1392281033576431623

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It shouldn't be surprising that the us defends israel's actions because the us also indiscriminately murders innocent people for white supremacy all the time. That's consistent, and we call the guys that pull the triggers heroes and the guys that say "go commit genocide" brave leaders who make the tough calls
Death to america
Death to israel

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hell yeah!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

fuuuuuuuuck these loving ghouls

https://twitter.com/LahavHarkov/status/1392054423187304449

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

god drat i hate our lovely gerontocratic empire gently caress this ghoul

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

russia and china are not going to undermine all their efforts in syria and the region in general by stepping in to prop up a dead israeli state in a hypothetical future without american investment

they're more likely to start sorties in golan tomorrow. france would definitely try and stir poo poo though, because they're the secondmost rotten empire out there atm

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Strong exterminate the brutes energy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Israel may be able to buy weapons elsewhere, but the US provides so much support and cover for Israel because it is an essential part of it's imperialist strategy. Israel helps destroy independent governments in the Middle East that weaken US hegemony. Israeli technology and repressive strategies get exported to US client states in Latin America, and even used by US cops.

No other country really has any interest in letting Israel assassinate Iranian scientists for example. But the US (depending a little on the admin) is happy to have it's proxy do poo poo it doesn't want to get personally involved in.

An end to US aid won't mean the immediate end to Israel, but it will severely weaken it's position.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Death to this stupid cracker nation and all the fascism colonies it funds overseas.

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ToxicAcne posted:

Can't let people get any ideas about violently resisting oppression, only CIA stooges in communist countries can be heroic protestors for freedom

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress this corpse and all the fluffed up sycophants keeping her alive

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmbo

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I will say this: no more peaceful civil disobedience, no more quirky arts projects that get nothing more than patronizing coverage in western news, no more of this "why can't we just get along" both sideism that ngos and liberal have been shoving down our throats for the past 40 years, no more centering the discussion on the feelings of the colonizer rather than the colonized, no more western liberals getting all the social validation for being progressive at home and supporting genocide abroad.

Defund, disarm and abolish Israel by any means necessary.

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Putin called the collapse of the Soviet Union "the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century" but the creation of the State of Israel may yet prove him wrong

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Chuka Umana posted:

Defund, disarm and abolish Israel by any means necessary.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
we've hit a temporal chasm in which posters one and all can briefly bask in the curiosity that is chuka being unironically correct

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/norabf/status/1392313225266429952?s=20

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

yeah well obviously; america decided long ago that it has the right to kill children in the name of defending itself from terrorism.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

OK baizuo posted:

Putin called the collapse of the Soviet Union "the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century" but the creation of the State of Israel may yet prove him wrong

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Israel is a nation living on borrowed time if there ever was one. A country wedged between a sea and a desert facing 8 feet of sea level rise and 4C temperature increase by this century on top of being hated by all its neighbors is just a trap its occupiers have mistaken for a home. There won't be much sympathy to be found when it snaps shut on these fascists.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this guy's a decent aggregator btw

https://twitch.tv/agendafreetv

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Hey, I know some of this. "Ras Al" is Arabic for "the head of". Thanks, comic books!

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

So one of the women killed in Israel is said to be a domestic helper from India. I don't know if people know this, but Israel in the past couple of years has become a huge destination for South Asian migrant workers. One of the big issues (beyond the labor aspect of it) is that the fee for landing a job in Israel was huge in comparison to gulf states. People were working 2~3 years without pay because their wage was being docked directly to pay for the fees or loans they took out to land the job. I think around 2009 Israel stopped allowing nepali workers into the country because so many nepalis jobless in Israel. What was happening was, Israeli hiring agencies were taking money from nepalis, and dumping them in the streets after telling them there was no job when they arrived in Israel. There was also the thing with companies like sodastream firing Palestinian workers and flying in workers from south east Asia when one group got too uppity.

Just a demon cracker nation top to bottom.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

William Bear posted:

Hey, I know some of this. "Ras Al" is Arabic for "the head of". Thanks, comic books!

wait so you're saying that nancy pelosi is literally ras al ghouls?!

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
this thread should be the most active thread in cspam right now. very sus

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Chuka Umana posted:

this thread should be the most active thread in cspam right now. very sus

Office Pig posted:

we've hit a temporal chasm in which posters one and all can briefly bask in the curiosity that is chuka being unironically correct

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i'll say it again: Against Our Better Judgment by Alison Weir should be mandatory reading for everyone in this forum

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I don't think there's anything else to do but re-post videos of horrible violence from twitter.

Also there's like no news coverage, so the availability of content to re-post is being suppressed.

Also most of the activity is probably happening in language other than english, so that means fewer english speakers can find content and re-post it in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

ughhhh posted:

So one of the women killed in Israel is said to be a domestic helper from India. I don't know if people know this, but Israel in the past couple of years has become a huge destination for South Asian migrant workers. One of the big issues (beyond the labor aspect of it) is that the fee for landing a job in Israel was huge in comparison to gulf states. People were working 2~3 years without pay because their wage was being docked directly to pay for the fees or loans they took out to land the job. I think around 2009 Israel stopped allowing nepali workers into the country because so many nepalis jobless in Israel. What was happening was, Israeli hiring agencies were taking money from nepalis, and dumping them in the streets after telling them there was no job when they arrived in Israel. There was also the thing with companies like sodastream firing Palestinian workers and flying in workers from south east Asia when one group got too uppity.

Just a demon cracker nation top to bottom.

the gcc arab states do this poo poo as well, horrible fuckin countries