Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

smellmycheese posted:

Apologies for my cheese derail . Have some cat hair merkins as compensation

Sick of all these weirdos dming me about my cat merkins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I suppose some people will take any excuse to shave their pussies.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/UnlearnEcon/status/1392398894068346883?s=20

God forbid we tell economics students the real world ramifications of economic policy.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

theironjef posted:

Watch closely and you'll see that counter is just resting on top of the real counter. They put in a topper so they wouldn't ruin the kitchen.
I don't want to rewatch it but fake marble countertops are also a thing. Surprise surprise, turns out impressive things can be done with paint for a total cost much lower than getting huge flat chunks of marble cut to fit.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It's probably contact paper pasted on a plastic slab

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Regarde Aduck posted:

Yeah as the world goes to poo poo, wasting food is only going to get less and less funny
The amount of food wasted in these videos is absolutely insignificant. There is a huge problem with wasted food (and people who don't have enough food), but if you're laying the blame on people making humorous videos then you're missing the point.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

thispersondoesshouldnotexist.com

e: or amihotornot.com

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/XHObrsL.mp4

At least she double-bagged it?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

considering [idiot/social media] [purist/rebel], gotta go with social media purist here and question how this is appropriate for this thread

stringless has a new favorite as of 12:06 on May 12, 2021

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/UnlearnEcon/status/1392398894068346883?s=20

God forbid we tell economics students the real world ramifications of economic policy.

I know you know, but this is done to provide plausible deniability to people who ruin economies. There was a trend in 2008-2009 of articles trying to pin the blame of the financial crisis solely on University of Waterloo student (now prof) David X. Li. His hypothetical model for correlating a group of financial securities proposed in a 2000 paper was misused purposefully by bankers to overvalue their securities, so clearly it was his fault entirely you see.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/FunkyFujoshi/status/1392185055573913604/photo/1

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/skelethotty/status/1392029016790487041

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
the proper term is thiccan

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
https://twitter.com/Ninja/status/1392177196731621376

Change my username to My Bra-less Wife.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Dudes rock

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

No one could ever hate Ninja as much as he must hate himself deep down inside, every single time he starts up League of Legends. Imagine being a millionaire streamer who would still earn cash watching paint dry, but no, you are going to willingly play a game where every teammate is one step away from becoming a Rorschach-esque psycho spouting "I'm not stuck in here with you, YOU ARE STUCK IN HERE WITH ME".

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 15:40 on May 12, 2021

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Mierenneuker posted:

No one could ever hate Ninja as much as he must hate himself deep down inside, every single time he starts up League of Legends. Imagine being a millionaire streamer who would still earn cash waiting paint dry, but no, you are going to willingly play a game where every teammate is one step away from becoming a Rorschach-esque psycho spouting "I'm not stuck in here with you, YOU ARE STUCK IN HERE WITH ME".

Every year Ninja gets older while the League of Legends idiots stay the same age

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Is "Sandwich (Not Asked For)" too long for a username?

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
A friend pointed out the bit where he's "carrying" the game...you're an esports guy Ninja, that's not really that noteable for you. Like if Dwayne Johnson posted about carrying several heavy shopping bags.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Unsolicited Sandwich.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Bra-less Sandwich and the not asked for wife

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

From the perspective of a bra-wearer, "bra-less" does not imply the sexiness this guy thinks it does, not to me. It implies "lazy day where I'm not leaving the house, I might be wearing pyjama bottoms all day too."

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

RoboRodent posted:

From the perspective of a bra-wearer, "bra-less" does not imply the sexiness this guy thinks it does, not to me. It implies "lazy day where I'm not leaving the house, I might be wearing pyjama bottoms all day too."

I mean... depending on the person this may be extremely appealing.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RoboRodent posted:

Yeah... Plus, him being excited about it implies they are perky af, and he might want to realize that not wearing a bra makes em sag that much faster.

Fellas, you want your girl wearing a comfortable bra as much as she is comfortable so her tiddies stay nice and perky til old age.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh hey you're bra-less :wiggle:

Oh yeah my underboobs were mad sweaty :buddy:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah... Plus, him being excited about it implies they are perky af, and he might want to realize that not wearing a bra makes em sag that much faster.

Fellas, you want your girl wearing a comfortable bra as much as she is comfortable so her tiddies stay nice and perky til old age.
I thought that was a myth?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

PetraCore posted:

I think its one worth perpetuating in mens minds so they stop trying to get my bra off me

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

PetraCore posted:

It is, it’s breastfeeding that causes changes.

Ladies: If you feel like you have to explain why you are or are not wearing an item of clothing to a man then it’s time to immediately yeet that man into the sun without justifying diddly poo poo.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Idiots on Social Media: I will NOT put on the homo helmet!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is the homo helmet other than the thing that globo homo uses to indoctrinate tomboys?

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
The mortality is currently at 151%?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Cicadalek posted:

It's real bad rn

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Cicadalek posted:

that is not how numbers work, no.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Cicadalek posted:

68-83 percent as a range of reduction, with 68 being the lowest bound and 83 being the upper.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

What is the homo helmet other than the thing that globo homo uses to indoctrinate tomboys?

:hist101:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Cicadalek posted:

???????????????????????????????

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Cais posted:

Rick Lax finding new and more interesting ways of making me hate him, I guess.
He's a magician—what more reason do you need?

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon
My socks-less wife is playing team fight tactics. Jealous?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

goblin week posted:

???????????????????????????????

"it has dropped by 68 to 83 percent"

op chose to comically misread it as "it has dropped by 68 and it has dropped to 83 percent"