Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I get that they aren’t in a position to accomplish very much but what would a “good” military outcome be for hamas/palestinians at this stage? exhausting the dome or something?

there isn't really any purely military outcome they can accomplish

like most anti-colonial struggle, the only thing they can really do is inflict an ongoing cost on the occupation and hope that the colonizers decide the economic, political, and psychological impacts of continuing the colonial war aren't worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

William Bear posted:

the current situation was largely caused by Israeli eviction and police escalation.

it was caused by years of ethnic cleansing. israel is doing nazi poo poo, they are colonizers attempting genocide on land that isn’t theirs

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

yeah just surrender all the remaining land that is legally Palestine under international law and then try to play to the better angels of these nazi freaks' nature

see how far it gets you while israel continues its generational project of cleansing the whole of the land of non-jews until an anti-apartheid struggle is completely meaningless because you are stuck in a bantustan with no clean water and your relatives that have been warehoused into Gaza are being poisoned when they are not being bombed

i bet not playing sun city, on it's own, will be enough to force israel to accept the right of return

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

it was caused by years of ethnic cleansing. israel is doing nazi poo poo, they are colonizers attempting genocide on land that isn’t theirs

why single out israel tho? why aren't native americans and their allies hurling rocks at american law enforcement?

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

human garbage bag posted:

why single out israel tho? why aren't native americans and their allies hurling rocks at american law enforcement?

they should we all should

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
at least with South African apartheid the white government needed the black african population for labor and there was never any hope or desire of culling their numbers to the point where the whites outnumbered them

the israeli government, conversely, simply wants palestinians to get out, or to drop dead and they have the means to enact this policy which they have been doing for decades, mostly uninterrupted.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

shut the gently caress up

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
So wait if Jews aren't actually indigenous to Israel where are they from?

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Because all criticism of Israeli state policy is anti-semitic in nature, OP.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

poll plane variant posted:

So wait if Jews aren't actually indigenous to Israel where are they from?

They're indigenous to Africa, same as everyone else.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

yeah i've wondered about that for a bit, how the gently caress aren't all US cops dead yet with how many guns people have

yet reality persists

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1392534846073942016?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/InsurrectNews/status/792656185811795970?s=20

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

THS
Sep 15, 2017

americans should single out israel because we specifically fund their military and give huge amounts of foreign aid while providing international diplomatic cover. as far as why native americans arent hurling rocks, they have, and when there is resistance by them toward the american state they should be supported. i know you arent asking a serious question tho

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

how are you dumb enough to even ask this question

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

human garbage bag

THS
Sep 15, 2017

crepeface posted:

how are you dumb enough to even ask this question

theyre not. peep the rap sheet. they are just some weird racist rereg

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

i can't believe people are singling out israel in the palestine/israel thread

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why are you picking on them those demons also killed children

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

William Bear posted:

the current situation was largely caused by Israeli eviction and police escalation.

its caused by years of israelis actively committing genocide on palestine. this is not new. stop this

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

A Russian troll farm posted:

The entirety of what we call "the west" is in fact the fourth reich.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/JalalAK_jojo/status/1392534796191031301

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why don't the oppressed simply destroy the most dominant empire in history with the forbidden technique shun goku satsu 瞬獄殺

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
yeah my bad that wasn't a good post, obviously protests in america involve the protesters being violent to the cops, like when the captain america shield hit that cop.

the real escalation with the current situation was hamas firing the rockets. that turned what was just law enforcement vs protesters into a military conflict.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

yeah my bad that wasn't a good post, obviously protests in america involve the protesters being violent to the cops, like when the captain america shield hit that cop.

the real escalation with the current situation was hamas firing the rockets. that turned what was just law enforcement vs protesters into a military conflict.

Shut the gently caress up

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol youre bad at this

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol come on man try harder

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/M_Star_Online/status/1392522483140599813?s=20

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Native americas have their own government, so they’d be hurling rocks at their own ppl. They did do this once in living memory tho. The fbi proceeded to roll up APCs on all sides, hundreds of LEOs, laying down gunfire etc during a a 70 day siege lol. Been a while tho.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

i love that there are multiple pics of this car

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

Shut the gently caress up

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tribal nations in the US should have rockets though

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
yeah when those black guys in the us broke a window in response to the ongoing effects of slavery, disenfranchisment and indiscriminate murder they really escalated the situation

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i love that there are multiple pics of this car

the new Fast and the Furious movie lookin good.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Generally speaking the parallel for native Americans already happened where they would roll up on settlers and murk them, that’s just ancient history tho.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Makes sense that Europe would support the only European colonialist country in the ME

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
kaepernick really went too far when he knelt instead of standing for the national anthem. really put the whole situation on the boil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

tribal nations in the US should have rockets though

All our military poo poo is named after them, it’s only fair