Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

mila kunis posted:

the bullshit narrative about rockets is stupid as hell, espescially the leftists going "the rockets are useless and have low death tolls so that's ok!!" in response to zionists pretending their escalation was a response to rocket attacks.

it doesn't matter what their lethality or effectiveness is, its that they're a response to israeli murder and ethnic cleansing. this latest incident had the israelis kicking people out of their homes in jerusalem, barging into and killing people in al aqsa, and firing on gaza before a single rocket was fired in loving retaliation.

exactly. from a broader perspective it’s a failure when leftists, instead of emphasizing the systemic violence of constant ethnic cleansing, instead get lost in the weeds, getting tripped up in arguments over the specific ethical calculus of hamas rocket attacks. either you believe palestinians have the right to resist against their being completely ground down and pushed out by a fascist settler state or they don’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

Lostconfused posted:

Holy poo poo, the lady doing the sign language just straight up stops.

she cant even watch after a point...

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
It feels like this time the typical pro-israel reporting isn't sticking like it used to

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

huuurrrggghhhhh

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

this is some 40k poo poo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Vasukhani posted:

more of this

https://cdn.fro.wtf/reddit/publicfreakout/nawom4.mp4

as the descendent of European Jews, this reminded me of something...

Wow these people are loving animals

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
https://twitter.com/MarkRuffalo/status/1392103671282864136?s=20

Like an anti-Gadot

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Vasukhani posted:

more of this

the most dishonorable scum to hit an unconscious man

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jel Shaker posted:

the most dishonorable scum to hit an unconscious man

He's dead. They killed him and then hit his corpse with an israeli flag

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, to be a war criminal at the prestigious New York Times as I commit war crimes in the name of the news

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

ran into Mark Ruffalo at Standing Rock and didn't even realize it until days later, he was just helping carry poo poo around

I remember thinking 'hey that guy looks kinda familiar'

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

Hatebag posted:

He's dead. They killed him and then hit his corpse with an israeli flag

hard to tell from the video, definite tbi tho

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hachi machi i hope this guy stays safe

https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1392571367011258373?s=21

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Vasukhani posted:

more of this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

this is from back when the zionist bot brigade was flipping their poo poo over balloons from Gaza being the greatest existential threat to Israel ever

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

petitions are bullshit but gently caress it, signing is the least i can do.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

paul_soccer12 posted:

hmm i would like all of those nazis to be killed

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

William Bear posted:

I would quibble over definitions slightly. I think Israel as a nation (i.e. nationality) deserves to live free and safe as any other community of people that have or could organize into a nation-state. Israel as it is currently constituted into an actual nation-state, however, is so flawed it requires radical reform, if not dissolution.

Looking at responses to my first post, I agree that Gadot was unfairly placing equal blame on both sides when the current situation was largely caused by Israeli eviction and police escalation.

The creation of the Stateof Israel in 1948 was a mistake, and mistakes should be undone

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Israel more like isn't real

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
i saw "#indiastandswithisrael" trending and clicked on it and lmao

10 years ago most of these hindutva fascist idiots would've given you a blank stare if you asked them about israel.

the anti-communist international has been really effective in raising global fascist consciousness and solidarity since then

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

exactly. from a broader perspective it’s a failure when leftists, instead of emphasizing the systemic violence of constant ethnic cleansing, instead get lost in the weeds, getting tripped up in arguments over the specific ethical calculus of hamas rocket attacks. either you believe palestinians have the right to resist against their being completely ground down and pushed out by a fascist settler state or they don’t

Exactly. Violent oppression justifies violent resistance, full stop

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mila kunis posted:

i saw "#indiastandswithisrael" trending and clicked on it and lmao

10 years ago most of these hindutva fascist idiots would've given you a blank stare if you asked them about israel.

the anti-communist international has been really effective in raising global fascist consciousness and solidarity since then

netanyahu & modi love each other lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Vasukhani posted:

more of this

per d&d (:barf:) all those people just lynched an israeli

wanna know a little secret? they do this all the time. something goes down, a switch clicks in their brain, and a bunch of unrelated israeli/arab/african men end up dead as the israelis hunt down 'palestinians' or 'terrorists'. it's sport.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

shot/chaser this guy (2nd one) rules

https://twitter.com/BenMFreeman/status/1392466714323869700
https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1392582262827405314

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

tangy yet delightful posted:

This is the kinda thing where people go "if you wrote this in a novel it would be ridiculed as not believable".

gently caress I scream into the void.

lmao at who bought the building for the nyt thomas friedman

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

this guys cool

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Anyone who challenges me is antisemitic. Now if you'll excuse me, there's some children over near that rock pile...

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1392581143090896902

Death to Israel, death to Joe Biden

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Homora Gaykemi posted:

Death to Israel, death to Joe Biden

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Joe Biden and all zionists should parody themselves in a live public forum like SNL.

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

Anyone who challenges me is antisemitic. Now if you'll excuse me, there's some children over near that rock pile...

Hamas is subhuman scum who should be wiped off the face of the earth, I don't hate Palestinians though! Oh you criticize the IDF for killing children? That's blood libel and you're antisemitic.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

get the laser pointer! we need SOL to engage the threat now!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

anarcho-bidenism errybody

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

he's such an old rear end in a top hat.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lol the replies

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Apoplexy posted:

Israel has no history, only a criminal record.

o7

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
biden deserves everything those lynchmob settlers deserve and more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

get in the urn you senile old bitch