Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Astro7x posted:

Man... going from the TUE theme to this garbage. I could have picked a better stock music track from Premium Beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BZmYnxv8e8

They even put in the "Adam Cole Baby" crowd noise where they expect the crowd to respond

No Mercy n64 track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

hit row? the way? robert stone brand? too many stables lmao i'm outta here

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it sounds like the music from when they port a game to an older system and it runs slower and has to use midi guitars

TONY HAWK PRO SKATER 5..... on ps1.... in 2008

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Destroy My Sweater posted:

inner circle? pinnacle? team taz? dark order? death triangle? best friends? hardy family office? too many stables lmao i'm outta here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bullet club? chaos? united empire? lij? suzukigun? too many stables lmao i'm outta here

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I wanted to also miss the joke, but I don't know of any stables on Impact :(

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Sugiuragun? M's Alliance? Funky Express? Stinger? Full Throttle? Kongo? Momo No Seishun? Whatever the hell NOSAWA, Suzuki & Hidaka's group is called? too many stables lmao i'm outta here

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

SonicRulez posted:

I wanted to also miss the joke, but I don't know of any stables on Impact :(

Violent By Design, Decay, and the Elite are the only stables with names.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mad BLANKEY!?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1392571352285028355

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Too many factions.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

that's right

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How long before you have to start seriously thinking about at the very least, putting the belt back on Io? If not Balor too.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I'm surprised WWE hasn't done some sort of long-term invasion angle/stable of disgruntled main roster talent returning to NXT to gently caress poo poo up.

Not saying it'd be a good angle or would actually elevate anybody, to be fair. Would probably need crowds back to work. But if they're just worried about popping ratings and NXT isn't developmental anymore it seems like something they might do.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The call him Karrion Kross because the ratings are decaying

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I'm surprised WWE hasn't done some sort of long-term invasion angle/stable of disgruntled main roster talent returning to NXT to gently caress poo poo up.

Not saying it'd be a good angle or would actually elevate anybody, to be fair. Would probably need crowds back to work. But if they're just worried about popping ratings and NXT isn't developmental anymore it seems like something they might do.

NWA already beat them to the Loser Can’t Leave Town match.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

how quickly we forget the antics of T-Bar and Slapjack

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

NWA already beat them to the Loser Can’t Leave Town match.

I can't stop laughing at it IRL

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lid posted:

TUE theme was just a direct knockoff of Bombtrack

huh

never noticed that before

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

lol give me reverse Retribution

re:Retribution

or

re:tribution

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009

They've been keeping the main roster and NXT separated so that covid doesn't spread from NXT to the main roster.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Iskanderson posted:

They've been keeping the main roster and NXT separated so that covid doesn't spread from NXT to the main roster.

That's good. Still, I'd like to see B-ART and Maze (from Fable) show up at Full Sail.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Peacock is making a new series called WWE Evil about the psychology and impact of WWE's greatest heels

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Why did the Karrion Kross the road?

To get away from the 18-49 demo.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

Too many factions.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Have they made a Velveteen Dream action figure yet?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I hope not cause I don't need to see a bunch of goons trying to get in burns about kids playing with Dream

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
That’s precisely why I figured they hadn’t yet.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They've made no fewer than three Velveteen Dream figures, one of which was in a two-pack with some guy who I guess washed out of NXT since I've never seen him again called Ricochet.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Endless Mike posted:

a two-pack with some guy who I guess washed out of NXT since I've never seen him again called Ricochet.

Ah the first action figure to be life-sized

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rarity posted:

Ah the first action figure to be life-sized

No, Adam Cole got a figure first

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Googling actually says a few.

Who wouldn't want one?

Don't know who the other guy is

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

only action figure with an upper age limit on the pack.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Endless Mike posted:

No, Adam Cole got a figure first

Oh no no no no no

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Was there something big on that took a huge chunk of the ratings? That seems like a pretty dire drop.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

StarkRavingMad posted:

Was there something big on that took a huge chunk of the ratings? That seems like a pretty dire drop.

yeah karrion kross

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

JUNGLE BOY posted:

yeah karrion kross

:cawg:

I guess it's only a .01 difference in the demo, so not as bad as it looked in total viewers. Just lost a bunch of old people

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rarity posted:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like Todd Pettengill and even back in the 90's he was way better than he should have been on screen for WWF's bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Orange Carlisle posted:

I like Todd Pettengill and even back in the 90's he was way better than he should have been on screen for WWF's bullshit

there's only one radio host that used to be a wrestling personality in the 90s that i would want to return

scorch