Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Jackie D posted:

Do people here really think the plan was for Pac to mug at the camera for 6 straight minutes while OC was off-camera

It's what I'd do if I had a TV show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

If the OC thing was a work, they did it real well with Aubrey getting on her radio and holding Pac off

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Mons Hubris posted:

The doctor was with him during the double count out.

That and they also did a lot of posturing during the PiP too. Usually a sign a guy's out of it and they might be trying to see if he is good to go or not.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wait Varsity Blonds #1 contenders? Can we implement a rule that you have to win at least one match on Dynamite to get ranked because loving lol.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
yay mox/eddie vs the young fucks

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Yeah I'm guessing they're going to a time limit draw but oranges neck is hosed they audibled .

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Hopefully it’s just bell ring, the liger bomb was brutal.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

OOF

Also, if this is an audible then AEW is pretty good at calling audibles

yeah that doesn't look good. poo poo

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

This is where we sit around and praise the lord for Thread Title for weekly

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

karmicknight posted:

Or neither.

Good booking?

I like that booking. That's a great title match. And correct me if I'm wrong the first triple threat world title.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

BDawg posted:

They’re going to ad break a title change next.

Got to drive up AEW FITE subs.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AEW needs to stop promising the moon cause bad poo poo happens everytime they do.

Really sucks to end the match that way, hope OC is okay. That looked nasty as hell.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Kenny wanted the night off

But he ended up with

NOTHING BUT TROUBLE

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

Wait Varsity Blonds #1 contenders? Can we implement a rule that you have to win at least one match on Dynamite to get ranked because loving lol.

100% agree. This is ridiculous

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

OC took an Austin bump on his neck, praying for him for real

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I hope OC is ok i wanna keep making parking lot factory jokes

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Regardless of whether triple threat was always the plan (I could see that), that finish was *absolutely* an ad-lib. Hopefully Orange can go because I'm not sure who they'd credibly work into his place on that short notice.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Shinjobi posted:

AEW needs to stop promising the moon cause bad poo poo happens everytime they do.

lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Got to capitalise on the pillman DSOTR

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

You could see the Best Friends coming back thru the tunnel and up the car ramp at the end.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
kenny said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L4cttwNaDs

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Okay watching the liger bomb again and I think, I really hope, that OC just did the orange Cassidy lazy kick out, I watched his left shoulder and he basically lazy rolled out.

I thought PAC pulled him out but it was OC.

Atleast that's what I think I see anyway.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

For real please be ok OC, christ

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

OC has much too normal of a neck to take something like that. he is 0% Brocklesnar DNA

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If they made a three-way match as an audible, that'd be very weird.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
They just dragged an unconscious Alex Reynolds around the ring like a ragdoll when he got knocked out, which makes me lean toward the oc thing was a work. They literally didn't cut away from a guy who was unconscious for like 2 solid minutes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ChrisBTY posted:

Wait Britt Baker #1 contenders? Can we implement a rule that you have to win at least one match on Dynamite to get ranked because loving lol.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Kenny wanted the night off

But he ended up with

NOTHING BUT TROUBLE

MAKE IT DOUBLE

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

double or nothing shaping up to be sick as hell.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Is this AEW's first triple threat match? I'm excited to see it.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

digging Gallows as Rainbow Bruh

I imagine his cutie mark is that fedora

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Shinjobi posted:

Really sucks to end the match that way, hope OC is okay. That looked nasty as hell.

?

It’s a wrestling match, guys get hurt. AEW has been pretty lucky overall for that I’d say. They handled this one way better than how they handled Matt.

And the audible even makes sense, Kenny does a heel thing and the consequence is to make it even harder on himself.

Pac/Omega/Trent would be interesting...

OR CHUCKIE T

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Hangman and the Dark Order.

Such goofs but I like it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I like that Kenny Omega having a plan that backfires spectacularly is becoming a regular thing, without making him a joke character. He's a spectacular wrestler, he stacks the deck with his faction ready to cheat to help him, but his plans suck and fail and he looks like a moron and leaves in a huff

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shinjobi posted:

lmao i would like to inquire what the moon promise here was

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao

bein' 5 ain't so bad

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

0% chance they just came up with triple threat on the spot, that was planned though maybe not in the way they wanted

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Writer Cath posted:

Is this AEW's first triple threat match? I'm excited to see it.

There was Havoc vs. Darby vs. Janela and maybe another I'm forgetting, but this will be the first for a singles title.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

it's a little tongue in cheek, but they just had to have cody make an announcement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

BEING 5 IS OKAY