Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Algund Eenboom posted:

Half this forum is too brain damaged to criticize israel, the fascist settler colonialist ethnostate, without looking worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the Palestinians are also a Semitic people

it's a good way to make people mad when it's clear they're morons or libs

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
palestinian terrorism loving owns

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
https://twitter.com/moscow_mohamed/status/1392887435638546432

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

OK baizuo posted:

Just the other day I got called an anti-semite for saying I preferred English muffins to bagels

To be fair, that is pretty racist

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Israeli air strikes and death squads are performing ethnic cleansing on Palestinians right now and AOC is still tweeting about the capital riot instead lmfao

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Demon Semen posted:

Israeli air strikes and death squads are performing ethnic cleansing on Palestinians right now and AOC is still tweeting about the capital riot instead lmfao

drat i thought they all left months ago!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Demon Semen posted:

lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Demon Semen posted:

Only one of those things personally affected her though

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ this is pathetic
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1392659702241181700

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

the Palestinians are also a Semitic people

it's a good way to make people mad when it's clear they're morons or libs

they're literally genetically indistinguishable

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't even know anything about it beyond that fact but since neither does anybody else who weighs in on the subject it's never bitten me in the rear end. One day I'll say it to some anthropologist (probably with taped up glasses and a pocket protector too, lol, nerd) and they'll brutally own me but until that day comes I ride proud and dumb

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

PawParole posted:

they're literally genetically indistinguishable

which makes it easier for a group of mayo russian goyim who moved to israel in 1990 to mistakenly lynch a jewish israeli thinking hes an arab

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

palestinian terrorism loving owns

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
shocker the israelis are rending their garments over made up bullshit again because they aren't actually being victimized in any real way
https://twitter.com/i/events/1392622480888504328

quote:

A video of rockets firing shared by a spokesperson for Israel’s prime minister is from 2018, fact-checkers say
Ofir Gendelman, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesperson to the Arab media, shared a video from 2018 and said it shows rockets being launched from the Gaza Strip into Israel which, according to fact-checkers and journalists, is not an accurate claim. Multiple journalists shared a link to a YouTube video containing the same footage that Gendelman posted, but published on June 26, 2018. The title of the YouTube video reads: “Elephant rockets that are being fired at Daraa province by the Assad gangs.” Daraa is an area in Syria.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

paul_soccer12 posted:

shocker the israelis are rending their garments over made up bullshit again because they aren't actually being victimized in any real way
https://twitter.com/i/events/1392622480888504328

holy poo poo

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

A Russian troll farm posted:

how about...

L'chaimsatzgruppen

Jesus loving Christ

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol she sucks so much now

lol @ voting

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Vote! For Biden! Love Israel <3333333 #brunch

gently caress Israel forever

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

AOC wasn't even at the capitol building the day of event

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

remember when Bibi said Hitler didn't actually want to kill any Jews but the big bad arabs forced him to, lmao

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

why do people care so much about the cap hill riots zzzzz they should of burned cap hill to the ground.

death 2 israel nazis

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

america looking at some tough competition for worst country on earth award

https://twitter.com/KumarsSalehi/status/1392610394015899648

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

remember when Bibi said Hitler didn't actually want to kill any Jews but the big bad arabs forced him to, lmao

Leave Mr. Netanyahu alone. Suggesting he is causing or worsening the violence is a cowardly act (given that the violence precedes him, will continue after him, and is unrelated to him).

Sitting far away, with no skin in the game, and no rockets raining upon their heads - armchair critics in the US and Europe usually have a lot of advise about peace. Rather rich from people who perpetrated world wars, engaged in every crime against humanity, supported every criminal land and mineral grab in the third world, continue to supply arms, and exploit people. What you are looking at in Israel - much as no one likes it - is the best case scenario. No democracy (Israel) can negotiate with an organized crime racket (PA). All IDF can do is play whack-a-mole, regardless of its horrifying details.

I strongly recommend the apologists and second guessers in the west, who seem to know all about what Israel (and Netanyahu should do), go live in Gaza for a few years, try not just to make a living there, but also try to act out their own advice about building community and fostering an interest in peace and prosperity. When you return with success, we will be very happy to listen to you. Meanwhile, lay off Netanyahu.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

bedpan posted:

Leave Mr. Netanyahu alone. Suggesting he is causing or worsening the violence is a cowardly act (given that the violence precedes him, will continue after him, and is unrelated to him).

Sitting far away, with no skin in the game, and no rockets raining upon their heads - armchair critics in the US and Europe usually have a lot of advise about peace. Rather rich from people who perpetrated world wars, engaged in every crime against humanity, supported every criminal land and mineral grab in the third world, continue to supply arms, and exploit people. What you are looking at in Israel - much as no one likes it - is the best case scenario. No democracy (Israel) can negotiate with an organized crime racket (PA). All IDF can do is play whack-a-mole, regardless of its horrifying details.

I strongly recommend the apologists and second guessers in the west, who seem to know all about what Israel (and Netanyahu should do), go live in Gaza for a few years, try not just to make a living there, but also try to act out their own advice about building community and fostering an interest in peace and prosperity. When you return with success, we will be very happy to listen to you. Meanwhile, lay off Netanyahu.

source ur quotes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i strongly encourage uto eat my rear end

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I'm trying to find that video from a month or two ago made by an Iraeli TV station in English about how normal life is in Israel.

"We're a totally normal and upbeat liberal democracy, guys! With food, culture and tourists!"

I'm still fascinated by that specific kind of propaganda.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Echo Chamber posted:

I'm trying to find that video from a month or two ago made by an Iraeli TV station in English about how normal life is in Israel.

"We're a totally normal and upbeat liberal democracy, guys! With food, culture and tourists!"

I'm still fascinated by that specific kind of propaganda.

The queer, feminist, egalitarian capital of the Middle East

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bedpan posted:

seriously you gotta source these

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

this really sums everything up so nicely

something I imagine might have happened to my colleagues in the congress is approximately 10000x more important than ethnic cleansing actually happening in some place I don’t care about

liberals are monsters

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/LocalFocus1/status/1392897289065226243?s=20

https://twitter.com/LocalFocus1/status/1392896298228064256?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 18:48 on May 13, 2021

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bedpan posted:

lol

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
This is what happens when people grow up not believing in santa claus.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

just rent a flat in gaza for a while before you criticize

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/LocalFocus1/status/1392878998779310085?s=20

Settlers aren't so loving tough when the Arabs can shoot back.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1392837004350484492?s=20

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
didn’t realize this thread existed

gently caress israel

thanks for reading

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Eegah! posted:

https://twitter.com/hindurashtra30/status/1392419863327514625?s=21

Lol Indian nationalists aren’t doing Israel any favors

The avatar of this "Indian nationalist" is of Hitler and they changed their title to something Nazi related. I'm guessing it was someone trolling and changed the original avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rabid Snake posted:

The avatar of this "Indian nationalist" is of Hitler and they changed their title to something Nazi related. I'm guessing it was someone trolling and changed the original avatar.