Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

In my end of Kentucky we worm the livestock and the people

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Pleiadian Light posted:

A dissociated cell steps out from the shadows.

"Hey adenosine, you ever try phosphate?"

"Check it out, mate, free iron!"

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In my end of Kentucky we worm the livestock and the people

... I can't be sure because Kentucky but does this mean you lot deworm them? Otherwise, dang.
Kids, don't hook up with worms, 'k?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Kierkegaard said that life is a constant quest to leave behind your inferior selves and become the best you that you can be. So expelling depressed worms would be quite a literal version of that that would probably make him lol.

I bet Deleuze has a text on expelling depressed worms, in exactly those words.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't read Deleuze if you're already depressed and want to be less depressed.

Don't be me!

Goons Are Gifts

Kierkegaard and deleuze are not that off towards each other either

in fact, I haven't seen a single proof of them being separate people :tinfoil:

Goons Are Gifts

Mormon Nailer posted:

Don't read Deleuze if you're already depressed and want to be less depressed.

Don't be me!

Try some Camus! He's such a sweetheart, reading him going for the absurdity of it all is a treat compared to deleuze

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

READ MAX STIRNER, EMBRACE YOUR INNER MILK LOVING CATBOY EGOIST

Goons Are Gifts

Also he added some jokes and imo philosophy is about at least 96% jokes anyways

Goons Are Gifts

except for heidegger he had some sex joke kink going and and yeah I mean I get it, bees and flowers and poo poo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Try some Camus! He's such a sweetheart, reading him going for the absurdity of it all is a treat compared to deleuze

I love Camus but I'm deep into the egoist spiral lately and even got way into the elder texts on illegalism and frankly no one can stop this sad-train, choo chooooo.

I'm gonna steal a business sign and use it for a table. Nobody can stop me. I mean they could, I am not very fast and signs are big.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i try and live my life in such a way that diogenes would laugh and not spit in my face, i tried stoicism for a while but it's not as much fun

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

i try and live my life in such a way that diogenes would laugh and not spit in my face, i tried stoicism for a while but it's not as much fun

when I first read about Diogenes throwing literal poop on Platon it inspired me to become like him, so I made an SA account

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I started reading Bertrand Russell or someone’s big history of Philosophy it all the sudden there were a lot of things I was apparently supposed to be worried about that I hadn’t known I was supposed to be worried about before. Anyway I stopped reading it and that was my philosophical education

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There's always Lucia Sanchez Saornil if you're feeling cute. Linse if you're very much not. And Goodman because I like Goodman okay.

Goons Are Gifts

Mormon Nailer posted:

I love Camus but I'm deep into the egoist spiral lately and even got way into the elder texts on illegalism and frankly no one can stop this sad-train, choo chooooo.

I'm gonna steal a business sign and use it for a table. Nobody can stop me. I mean they could, I am not very fast and signs are big.

That's cool! Let's steal it together I can help you I mean the sign probably gets smaller then I think so we gonna be fast

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

when I first read about Diogenes throwing literal poop on Platon it inspired me to become like him, so I made an SA account

Mods this is the new hover text tia

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

That's cool! Let's steal it together I can help you I mean the sign probably gets smaller then I think so we gonna be fast

Hell yes then we can be TABLE FRIENDS and also I have new bread to eat tonight, come on overrrrr

alnilam

diogenes is one of the all time greatest posters imo

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Behold, a man!" as Diogenes posts the goat man's rear end, dick and balls, autobanning himself for the third time this week.

Finger Prince

Mormon Nailer posted:

You know what makes a good table? A door. Got any spare interior doors that aren't being used for anything?

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all right, one effortpost coming right up.

(also, as a reminder: no one can accuse you of doing something wrong if they can't figure out what it is you're doing.)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

You know what makes a good table? A door. Got any spare interior doors that aren't being used for anything?

Currently, no. I don't have ENOUGH doors.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(also, camus is right and the world is a madhouse.

but that's okay because nobody has to pretend anymore)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I do have about 21 years of textbooks. I could make a door out of textbooks and use another door for a table.

alnilam

Mormon Nailer posted:

I do have about 21 years of textbooks. I could make a door out of textbooks and use another door for a table.

textbooks? Yuck, pictures only for me please

Finger Prince

Mormon Nailer posted:

Currently, no. I don't have ENOUGH doors.

Ah, too many tables. I understand.

Finger Prince

The worst thing about wireless keyboard/mouse combos is if you break the dongle you have to buy a whole new keyboard and mouse. I wish Microsoft and Logitech would sell replacement dongles that you could sync to your hardware, even if they were like two thirds the price of a new keyboard and mouse.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
B
Y
O
B

Bee yoab

Byobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGUnLz0sthA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

textbooks? Yuck, pictures only for me please

Buddy where we come from, there's no pictures. Only light.

PAINT THE LIGHT.

alnilam

Thomas Kinkade is that u

Gramps

Mormon Nailer posted:

Buddy where we come from, there's no pictures. Only light.

PAINT THE LIGHT.

I hate Kinkade so much who is the painter of dark I bet I'd really like their stuff

alnilam

Gramps posted:

I hate Kinkade so much who is the painter of dark I bet I'd really like their stuff

Probably Goya's pinturas negras

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Mormon Nailer posted:

PAINT THE LIGHT.

Yes, the light.

Gramps

alnilam posted:

Probably Goya's pinturas negras

Goya was my first thought... Maybe Giger or Zdzislaw Beksinski

xcheopis

Gramps posted:

Goya was my first thought... Maybe Giger or Zdzislaw Beksinski

The Beksinski photoshops were great. I still have some of them.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Today I almost answered a work call with "Hi I'm Rarity" :blush:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i feel like if i heard someone yell heather i would turn my head before realizing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

somehow this never happened to me yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

somehow this never happened to me yet

Nor me. Weird. :iiam: