Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Kwyndig posted:

Yeah totally expected them to become all about the money and be everything they hated. Instead it was cool to make money and organized crime was the fault.

The moral ended up being "It's good to invest profits back into your small business so you can buy better equipment and supplies, but NEVER borrow money from a criminal organization." Which is honestly some legitimately good advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The moral ended up being "It's good to invest profits back into your small business so you can buy better equipment and supplies, but NEVER borrow money from a criminal organization." Which is honestly some legitimately good advice.

Also, have extra good security because freeloading hippies will take your poo poo

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Here comes another doooooh my god its a person!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I will admit it was something else seeing the word "custy" being used because that was a term a coworker and I made up like 16 years ago at my first job. We'd say to eachother "eeew it's a custy!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"The Future is Borax" is a low key great episode.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Klaus and Rogu in “Thank God for Loose Rocks”: An American Dad! Adventure
Season 18, Episode 5
When the family goes to a dude ranch, Klaus and Rogu have to work together to survive in the wilderness.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

Klaus and Rogu

Oh gently caress

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
What's a dude ranch? Is that like a vacation spot for stoners?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Closeish, a dude ranch is a vacation spot for people who want to larp a little bit as ranchers

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

cant cook creole bream posted:

It’s the 2nd studio album from Blink 182.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

cant cook creole bream posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AaiQVAG0gQ

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

While that looks atrocious, that theme is kinda catchy.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Didn't even have to click the link to know that was going to be Hey Dude.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I like that Billy just shows up sometimes in Steve's class.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Sometimes?

He's the new Reginald/Lewis/Tuttle.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Reginald sucked but Lewis and Tuttle both rule. Names don't belong together

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Where's our episode of Lewis and Tuttle doing Planes Trains and Automobiles?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

It’s me, the one person who liked Reggie.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

"The Future is Borax" is a low key great episode.

Its me Barry. My body can't process natural milks. I'm the rear end in a top hat shes talking about.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

You and I are gonna fight in a field.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Reginald sucked but Lewis and Tuttle both rule. Names don't belong together

I didn't say they sucked. I meant that he is now a recurring featured character is this stretch of episodes.

You're the one saying they're terrible. You got Rogu’d.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Stan fainting and then coming back from the faint complaining about Francine spending money on Tripadvisor trip insurance is a great gag.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

I liked him too

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I liked Reginald, I kinda feel like maybe they overused him a bit while he was around but for me personally that doesn't feel relevant given the volume of episodes at this point.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Reggie was great any time he wasn't interacting with Hayley.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

I like Reggie too, but Billy grosses me out.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
Billy's gross and annoying and I was so preempively mad when this last episode had two Billies and the escape room girl's also very slow introduction in the first five minutes

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Reggie was great any time he wasn't interacting with Hayley.

Yes. For 2 minutes of his total screen time he was fantastic

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1393597040609751045?s=20

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The_Doctor posted:

Reginald was good

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

*gasp* My udon and meatballs!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

ABANDONED
REOPENED
ABANDONED

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

That was amazing.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Roger's arm growing a butt

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I laughed way too hard at all the blind Steve jokes. It so simple but they committed to the joke, that's what matters.

I also felt bad laughing at the cowboys getting shot in the dick. Another simple laugh but god dammit it was good.

The writer's must have also just not had any ideas for Jeff and just threw up their hands while saying "gently caress it, he just stays home."

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

limp_cheese posted:

I laughed way too hard at all the blind Steve jokes. It so simple but they committed to the joke, that's what matters.

I also felt bad laughing at the cowboys getting shot in the dick. Another simple laugh but god dammit it was good.

The writer's must have also just not had any ideas for Jeff and just threw up their hands while saying "gently caress it, he just stays home."

If it weren't for Rogu's large role in the plot I would have assumed it was them digging out an old "pre Jeff and Hayley get married" script like they do every now and then, though it is possible they just stuck Rogu in someone else's slot

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Raider Dave's house is on the market

https://twitter.com/innesmck/status/1376467257958793224

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

this dude only has 4 framed raiders jerseys like some kind of loving denver broncos fan

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I liked that they did a cheesy title card for the episode rather than the intro sequence, and I laughed at the bit where the title text was still hanging up in front of the dude ranch when the family actually arrives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

limp_cheese posted:

As established last episode Jeff is busy staring at that wall while the family is at the ranch. He leads a rich full life.

So, is Tequila Joe just a wandering booze donkey? I can't decide if that's a terrible idea or a brilliant one.