Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
tiger king thinking he was getting a pardon from trump and renting a limo on january 19th to drive him away from prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Laterite posted:

tiger king thinking he was getting a pardon from trump and renting a limo on january 19th to drive him away from prison

So good.

:discourse:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
AOC sincerely believing she was minutes away from being lynched on 1/6

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Low Desert Punk posted:

AOC sincerely believing she was minutes away from being lynched on 1/6

how is that funny

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

ha! ha! american democracy is rapidly falling apart, lol

better get in some owns on individual congresspersons recognizing this fact

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Dustcat posted:

lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The fact that this guy is one of the top "voting fraud" guys in the GOP

and this is his family background

quote:

Von Spakovsky is the son of a German mother and a Russian father who met in Bavaria, just after the Second World War, at an American-run camp for displaced persons. They immigrated to the United States in 1951. His father, Anatol, was a White Russian who fought Communism twice: first against the Bolsheviks, in Russia, and later against Tito, in Yugoslavia, where he lived before heading to Bavaria. “He escaped death many times,” von Spakovsky recalled. “He taught me to stand up for what I believe in, no matter what the cost, and I have taken that to heart.” Von Spakovsky says that his heritage has made him especially appreciative of American democracy and sensitive to what he calls its “fragility.”

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

deeply embarrassing post

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

the fact that Gathering of the Juggalos kills significantly more people every year than an "attempted coup" on the American Republic™

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Low Desert Punk posted:

the fact that Gathering of the Juggalos kills significantly more people every year than an "attempted coup" on the American Republic™

your attempted coup only killed a few guys, next time you'll do better

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Chairman posted:

and his lawyer was Lin Wood

Dudes’s like Forrest Gump cum Jimmy McGill.

Laterite posted:

It’s exactly the kind of spectacle DJT would go for. I maintain that if you rent that limo in ten universes where Trump is president, your client rides in several of them.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The pardons were clearly there if you paid the right people enough money, guess tiger dude didn’t realize the obvious and pony up

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Even people who paid up got stiffed by DJT because of course they did.

He seems to have had the idea that if he couldn’t get a pardon, no one could.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It turned out rather than being the living avatar and emissary of colonial arrogance and injustice the kid just had a hosed up face

The Red Scare girls said he was hot

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Dustcat posted:

how is that funny

she was half a mile away from the rabble

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Platystemon posted:

Dudes’s like Forrest Gump cum Jimmy McGill.

It’s exactly the kind of spectacle DJT would go for. I maintain that if you rent that limo in ten universes where Trump is president, your client rides in several of them.
agreed, my lawyer had better be thinking along those lines

wasn't the tiger guy unable to pay the full amount or something? I'm vaguely remembering that and amazed that we live in a world where it would even be plausible for me to know anything like that

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dustcat posted:

also, this kid is a little future supreme court justice from a private catholic school doing a pro-life expedition to the mall, and no matter how you want to spin the event, the rich little poo poo who later sued news organizations reporting on it for hundreds of millions of dollars is not the good guy in this picture, nor are all the other smirking students and school faculty behind him good people

Woah thanks for clearing up the confusion

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

taqueso posted:

agreed, my lawyer had better be thinking along those lines

wasn't the tiger guy unable to pay the full amount or something? I'm vaguely remembering that and amazed that we live in a world where it would even be plausible for me to know anything like that

I think you'll find that in the end, he was just too gay to qualify for the pardon.
If you listen to his indignant complaints, that is.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://www.tiktok.com/@officialpeta/video/6956619181169102086?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Fortaleza posted:

The pardons were clearly there if you paid the right people enough money, guess tiger dude didn’t realize the obvious and pony up

Joel Greenberg was ready to pay Roger Stone a quarter mil in Bitcoin for a pardon.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Laterite posted:

she was half a mile away from the rabble

half a mile seems pretty close to me.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

John Bolton walking around the streets of Qatar, just days after that Iranian general was assassinated

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

kupachek posted:

I think you'll find that in the end, he was just too gay to qualify for the pardon.
If you listen to his indignant complaints, that is.

too innocent AND too gay.

Truly an incredible tweet, which I'm too lazy to find on my phone.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Ziv Zulander posted:

John Bolton walking around the streets of Qatar, just days after that Iranian general was assassinated

courageous

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGIr4Mq_4C8

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

your attempted coup only killed a few guys, next time you'll do better

lol.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Necrothatcher posted:

half a mile seems pretty close to me.

About eight minutes walking.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dustcat posted:

how is that funny

this is a sadbrains forum filled with extremely online doomscrolling outrage addicts who are constitutionally incapable of responding to every atrocity and injustice committed worldwide with anything other than "lmao"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It's kinda funny that the King of Thailand has rented out an entire resort in the German Alps since the start of the pandemic and has been governing there against Thai, German, and international law

People are like "you can't do that", meanwhile the king is like "I am literally a king lol"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It's kinda funny that the King of Thailand has rented out an entire resort in the German Alps since the start of the pandemic and has been governing there against Thai, German, and international law

People are like "you can't do that", meanwhile the king is like "I am literally a king lol"

there's "king poo poo" and then there's "King poo poo."

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

uber_stoat posted:

please tell me about whatever this is

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

El_Elegante posted:

the king of Thailand is a twink

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
i do not disagree

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

El_Elegante posted:

that's the King of Thailand and he Does Not Give a gently caress.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

3D Megadoodoo posted:

About eight minutes walking.

No goon could walk that far

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

this is a sadbrains forum filled with extremely online doomscrolling outrage addicts who are constitutionally incapable of responding to every atrocity and injustice committed worldwide with anything other than "lmao"

lol what atrocity was committed on 1/6. Please explain in your own words

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

uber_stoat posted:

Ngl, that is how the gently caress to be a king. He could try and govern better, I'm assuming, but he seems to have the day-to-day down pat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Where's he shopping - loving Tokmanni?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Juggalos and Furries uniting to stand against Neo-Nazis (who were scared of the Juggalos and Furries and didn't show up)