Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

someone from a good country should come in and beat both of them up, maybe Cesar Bonnoni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

These days you'll get attacked by Cody Rhodes just for being English.

This explains why Aiden's not showed up with Miro

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Cesar Bononi was a fake NXT wrestler that I made up for a joke. He is not real.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

He’s in one of the YouTube jobber factions. The Handsome men or some nonsense???

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Wait.

There are good countries now?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

For Cody’s next feud Cesar Bononi is going to change his name to Cesar Bolsonaroni and give the whole roster covid

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Quantum of Phallus posted:

someone from a good country should come in and beat both of them up, maybe Cesar Bonnoni

Yes the good nation of brazil

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I thought he was from Ireland

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Caesar Bonobo is from the Planet of the Apes. He is the ape leader.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shayna Baszler posted:

Caesar Bonobo is from the Planet of the Apes. He is the ape leader.

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Kunabomber posted:

Yes the good nation of brazil

lol this thread never stops delivering

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The only good country is Outer Heaven, established by Big Boss as a nation for soldiers without a country in the late eighties. Some people will try to tell you Zanzibarland is also good, but their former leader Ayatollah Cockamamie wasn't great, IMHO.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

The only good country is Outer Heaven, established by Big Boss as a nation for soldiers without a country in the late eighties. Some people will try to tell you Zanzibarland is also good, but their former leader Ayatollah Cockamamie wasn't great, IMHO.

Wow, way to leave out the great mutant nation of Krakoa, the living island.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Gumball Gumption posted:

Wow, way to leave out the great mutant nation of Krakoa, the living island.

This is Arakko erasure and that loving shameful after everything :--I A I--: sacrificed.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

their former leader Ayatollah Cockamamie wasn't great, IMHO.

think he's on NXT UK

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The quarter ratings are out in the latest WON and number go up during and after Cody’s promo

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The quarter ratings are out in the latest WON and number go up during and after Cody’s promo

Why do Americans like America so much?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Why do Americans like America so much?

the pledge of allegiance to the flag in schools every morning worked

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Cezar Bolsonaro and his tron is the Amazon rainforest on fire

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Lamuella posted:

Wait.

Costa Rica. It's where I plan to disappear to once I retire. In that moment, CobiWan will no longer exist. Say hello to Miguel Sanchez!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lamuella posted:

Wait.

Bear Country

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Is Melanie "Mel" Cruise still employed by AEW or she "cruising" by and just collecting a check by staying home? I haven't seen her on a program in like a year

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://youtu.be/kM-WLb1D_kE

Outside The Ring continues to be great.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DLC Inc posted:

Is Melanie "Mel" Cruise still employed by AEW or she "cruising" by and just collecting a check by staying home? I haven't seen her on a program in like a year

i think i saw her on Dark like... 4 months ago?

she's real bad and probably won't be re-signed i imagine

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

sorry if it's been covered but was the 2nd sit out power bomb the move that injured OC?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Kick to head, but the powerbomb didn't help

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/facdaniels/status/1393138827036962817?s=20

YIKES

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol that could be a photo of CD in a casket

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

DLC Inc posted:

She hasn’t been used by them since the women’s tag tournament last summer, but is still on the roster page. She appears to have been wresting on her local indies every few weeks still though, so who knows.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pylons posted:

https://youtu.be/kM-WLb1D_kE

Outside The Ring continues to be great.

I love Lexy and I want her entire wardrobe

Anthony Ogogo is of course an institution :britain:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

He’s in one of the YouTube jobber factions. The Handsome men or some nonsense???

MODS?!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

He looks like he's wearing Britt's makeup lmao

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Loved Lexi's face when he answered Winston Churchill, felt like she was going "Omg a relatively normal answer to a question!!"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Do you blade your eyebrow because it kinda hides the obvious gash from the blade or was that just a coincidence

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Where the gently caress is Shida

filming more Makai stuff. Please follow her youtube channel for the latest updates

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i'm always a day behind on this stuff because i'm on the west coast so i dont watch live but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed the stagecraft? visual storytelling? of darby having the headlocks/chokeholds sunk and working on miro but then he has to break them because of the injury he suffered falling down the stairs. my kid calls that sort of thing "character development" and the E never, ever had it

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

something about the lighting and angle makes this look like a Mass Effect character model or something.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

boar guy posted:

i'm always a day behind on this stuff because i'm on the west coast so i dont watch live but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed the stagecraft? visual storytelling? of darby having the headlocks/chokeholds sunk and working on miro but then he has to break them because of the injury he suffered falling down the stairs. my kid calls that sort of thing "character development" and the E never, ever had it

People say "He looked strong in defeat" a lot, and I heard it a lot when I still watched WWE. WWE never capitalized on that, though, to the point that tapping out made you look like a wimpy coward and losing a big match generally meant you were gonna either stagnate in that same feud for another 6 months or just disappear from TV for a while.

But drat if Darby didn't look strong in that match. He almost beat Miro despite being seriously injured AND getting attacked before the match. Miro, who in his last big match had to be whooped with weapons by Chuck, Trent, and OC to be put down.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

explosivo posted:

Do you blade your eyebrow because it kinda hides the obvious gash from the blade or was that just a coincidence

Usually you blade close to/in your hairline because it's easy to cover up but I guess when you don't have any hair on your head you've got to take what you can get.

Fuckin' gnarly, though. Makes me wonder if it wasn't ALL a blade job, because usually you don't see a big bruise like that unless there was an impact to cause it. Blading isn't going to cause a giant bruise around your eye. I guess it's possible he just also got superkicked or something unrelated to the eyebrow and it all just combines to look incredibly gruesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

But drat if Darby didn't look strong in that match. He almost beat Miro despite being seriously injured AND getting attacked before the match. Miro, who in his last big match had to be whooped with weapons by Chuck, Trent, and OC to be put down.

wish i could have heard what miro said to him in the clinch after the pin. i hoped he thanked him profusely because darby worked his rear end off to make him look like a beast