Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Anita Lane sounds like something a Scottish director would demand of their dialog writer.

Escape From Noise

Gramps posted:

Independent worm saloon is an all time great album. It's been awhile since I have surfed some butthole. Have to remedy that this weekend

Yeah, that's a really good one. I somehow lost my rip of Locust Abortion Technician and couldn't listen to it on the go for a while. One of my goals still is to make and release a saison and name it And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend, would you be sure and tell her…SAISON! SAISON! SAISON!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Finger Prince posted:

Anita Lane sounds like something a Scottish director would demand of their dialog writer.

Hehe

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

long time no see. what's up chicken butt

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Pleiadian Light posted:

The cult of BYOB

Rule #1: Thou shalt drink the White Claw

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

I thought it was :justpost:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That's Rule #69

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Why does the panda have human hands???

hbag

im fuckin dying

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

That's Rule #69

Nice

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Rarity posted:

Oh. But I don't drink...?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Escape From Noise posted:

Why does the panda have human hands???

Just Cos

Escape From Noise

Saw these cats in the park (one is in the drain)

Escape From Noise

Another cat.

Goons Are Gifts

hello good morning cats and everyone lurking and thus posting here

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Good evening. I got my 1st shot today and now my arm hurts. My girlfriend is taking care of me because I am a baby, so that's nice.

hbag

Charles Bukowski posted:

Good evening. I got my 1st shot today and now my arm hurts. My girlfriend is taking care of me because I am a baby, so that's nice.

lol youre in for a fuckin ride

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

I had a pleasant evening with a friend that ended with a "holy poo poo it's 2am? ok this was great I gotta go to bed"

it's been a while since I've lost track of time in the good way

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Pleiadian Light posted:

Oh. But I don't drink...?

I'm sure we can find a non-alcoholic drink that contains the same taste of resentment and disappointment :thunkher:

more falafel please

forums poster

mix a Diet Coke with lukewarm tap water and you're basically there

more falafel please

forums poster

50/50

Escape From Noise

At the brewery I worked at near Seattle one of the guys wanted to make a raspberry beer called "Raspberry Puree"

Escape From Noise

I'm too out of it to find the movie nite thread, but has anyone here seen the 1977 Japanese horror comedy House? Because it's great.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Rarity posted:

I'm sure we can find a non-alcoholic drink that contains the same taste of resentment and disappointment :thunkher:

Oh now I'm catching on

Escape From Noise

But how do we distill the feelings I have about myself into a concentrate?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have a question for Hamjobs (or anyone else with suggestions), what Anita Lane albums would you recommend?

Real answer: all of them.

Better answer: Sex O'Clock is a great album, Dirty Pearl is next best. I cry a lot when I listen to some of those songs.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Saw these cats in the park (one is in the drain)

We all purr down here

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

But how do we distill the feelings I have about myself into a concentrate?

Easy peasy, just boil down your own tears into a slurry and then vape it for that sweet sweet hit of sadness.

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

just pour a bunch of stevia into a lacroix.

Prof. Crocodile

Charles Bukowski posted:

welcome back CB I hope you are well, and that your vaccine fever dreams are all of the pleasant variety.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Today is the anniversary of my bf bursting, wet and screaming, from his mother's loins. As such we are consuming the flesh of fungi in the form of tacos, and then shall consume the flesh of cookies, in the form of a really big cookie. We shall also commit a small arson, to marshmallows.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Real answer: all of them.

Better answer: Sex O'Clock is a great album, Dirty Pearl is next best. I cry a lot when I listen to some of those songs.

Awesome! Thanks!

Finger Prince

There's talk here of suspending the second doses of AZ vaccine while they look into the blood clotting thing, so I may not get a second dose of AZ. In the mean time, they're looking into what happens if you get Pfizer or Moderna as a second shot because they might do that. I'm glad this is being overseen by such competent and organized persons.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Good morning, byob

Today's mascot is the Leaf Sheep, a sea slug and one of the only animals to photosynthesize their energy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pleiadian Light posted:

Good morning, byob

Today's mascot is the Leaf Sheep, a sea slug and one of the only animals to photosynthesize their energy.

Please don't post my nudes

cruft

Pleiadian Light posted:

Good morning, byob

Can the next one by megaphragma mymaripenne?

cruft

Pleiadian Light posted:

Good morning, byob

No joke, I woke up wondering if there were any animals with cells like plant cells

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

cruft posted:

No joke, I woke up wondering if there were any animals with cells like plant cells

Seems very byob-level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

cruft posted:

Can the next one by megaphragma mymaripenne?

If you can catch one go ahead!