Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The vampire giant mommy milkies memes are weird because the character looks tons like someone I know in the face

Also losing a shirt is one thing, but one of my girlfriends in my youth kept my box set of TOS Star Trek movies on VHS. That stings forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

'know in the face' like in the biblical sense?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You don't just come out and say it, drat

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Brawnfire posted:

The vampire giant mommy milkies memes are weird because the character looks tons like someone I know in the face

Also losing a shirt is one thing, but one of my girlfriends in my youth kept my box set of TOS Star Trek movies on VHS. That stings forever.

Dead by Daylight has a character that doesn't just look like one of my ex girlfriends, she has the same name too. Feels weird.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qllgctUJ6s1wwpg7e.mp4

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
The Xenomorph very much canonically has a very long, narrow skull and eye sockets as demonstrated in most Predator movies where there is an alien skull that makes an appearance in any ‘trophy room’ scenes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

dialhforhero posted:

The Xenomorph very much canonically has a very long, narrow skull and eye sockets as demonstrated in most Predator movies where there is an alien skull that makes an appearance in any ‘trophy room’ scenes.

I enjoy it both ways, because it's fiction and it's whatever.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Where can I buy this? Please

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

LookieLoo posted:

Where can I buy this? Please

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/729031307/trashy-3d-mouse-pad-pre-order

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Isn't it just backwards?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

Isn't it just backwards?

It's upside down. But it doesn't really matter that much, you can just tell the time by where the hands are pointing

Spyderizer
Feb 18, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Isn't it just backwards?

It's upside down.
Also weirdly made, the IV-VIII would look upside down if it was actually the right way up.

Edit: :catstare:

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.

Spyderizer posted:

It's upside down.
Also weirdly made, the IV-VIII would look upside down if it was actually the right way up.

Edit: :catstare:

It's mirrored horizontally and it's upside down.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

chglcu posted:

It's mirrored horizontally and it's upside down.
Then the top number would be IV. It's just rotated 180° around the center..

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's upside down. But it doesn't really matter that much, you can just tell the time by where the hands are pointing

Maybe it's just a grandfather clock owned by Alessandra Mussolini

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

redgubbinz posted:

Maybe it's just a grandfather clock owned by Alessandra Mussolini
😎
👉👉

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The forced Boomer energy coming off of this is strong but I'm a serious sucker for 90s squelch noises so I'ma adopt it anyway.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzBgwZcOV6k

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This is an old meme. I know it's old because I distinctly remember my wife finding it and busted up laughing over it 24 hours after she'd had to listen to me trying to work out the best way to escape after startling a mother bear.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 23:10 on May 15, 2021

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Assuming both parties are unarmed and aware that they are fighting, there is no way a man can beat a horse in a fight.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

They used wires and a shitload of cameras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjcv-JtUOgA

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

rydiafan posted:

Assuming both parties are unarmed and aware that they are fighting, there is no way a man can beat a horse in a fight.

how does a horse arm itself

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Stexils posted:

how does a horse arm itself

It thinks of ants and GETS SWOLE

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

venus de lmao posted:

They used wires and a shitload of cameras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjcv-JtUOgA

I take no responsibility for any of information in the memes I post.

I am going to show that video to my S/O though lol

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

rydiafan posted:

Yeah, humans got where they are through a combination of sneakiness and cheating, in a one to one unarmed fight with any of the bigger mammals they're doomed.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Happy anniversary to the battle of Stonne

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That clock has weirdly upside-down numbers on the bottom but also clocks with Roman numerals on the dial traditionally have the old weird Roman numeral for four (IIII instead of IV) and that clockmaker hosed up the tradition

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yeah, humans got where they are through a combination of sneakiness and cheating, in a one to one unarmed fight with any of the bigger mammals they're doomed.
Hey now, sometimes we followed things until they fell over and died from it.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

rydiafan posted:

visceral attacks

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Splicer posted:

Hey now, sometimes we followed things until they fell over and died from it.

the mightiest hunters

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I wouldn't even want to fight like, a smaller dog. Maybe a really small dog if I had to? But even a medium sized dog is going to gently caress you up with their teeth I think. We're not good for fighting animals.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
I mean, it's true. No human has ever subdued a cat or a small dog so they could, for example, put it in a pet carrier to take to the vet. It just hasn't happened.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I mean, it's true. No human has ever subdued a cat or a small dog so they could, for example, put it in a pet carrier to take to the vet. It just hasn't happened.

if your dog attacks you when you try to put it in a carrier you've seriously hosed up raising your pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Most animals don't want to fight to the death. Even predators don't like to take fights where they might get hurt. Does simply not dieing and getting the animal to leave count as a win?