Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Thank you for finding that, but the one I had seen was actually a different one. I guess it's a popular idea.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Gats Akimbo posted:

In the End by Carmeliza:

Much appreciated, my friend!

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
It's not a picture exactly but I think I saw it as one. I remember an old post or series of words about Flash being the best super hero. I remember something about him punching you in the past before you realize it or something. I think something about throwing you down the stairs if you try to fight. With the advent of the super hero movies I am unable to find it on google. Any ideas?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Quid posted:

It's not a picture exactly but I think I saw it as one. I remember an old post or series of words about Flash being the best super hero. I remember something about him punching you in the past before you realize it or something. I think something about throwing you down the stairs if you try to fight. With the advent of the super hero movies I am unable to find it on google. Any ideas?

Here it is, not sure of the original source but I found the text:

quote:

The Motherfucking Flash

Now, I don't know how many of you dogs of the scurviest sea read comics, but I do a big pile of comics. One thing that blows my mind is how completely insane the powers in the DC universe are. Look at Superman. This guy has more powers than French restaurants have ways to say "your taste in wine is atrocious". He has powers to do with every part of his body and then some. He forgets powers sometimes. He can shoot heat rays out of his eyes, frost breath from his mouth and red son radiation from his rear end. He's that sort of crazy dude. All because he absorbs solar radiation.

Look at Batman. His power? The anti-power. Sure, he should be some tame, kung fu master of not much, but instead he's the hottest poo poo to ever poo poo on a plate. You got a power? He'll find your weakness and give you seizures or heart attacks. He'll light you on fire when you're sleeping or make you recharge your green lantern ring in the power outlet. Ten thousand volts of gently caress you batman. That's Batman.

But the loving Flash, my god, my loving GOD, this man has the greatest powers of all. If Superman's powers are being sucked off by twin super models and batman coming home to discover your wife is not only bisexual but has two friends she wants you to 'get in on' then the Flash is an orgy with a thousand women who also want to pay your World of Warcraft billing. And click the mouse for you. This man is just that loving hot. They have to power him down in the comics half the time just to keep him from doing everyone else's job.

Ok first off, he can travel at light speed. Mother gently caress! Not only does he travel at light speed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's loving fast. But wait! The ability to move at Light Speed just isn't loving enough!

I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!

The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at light speed would run into poo poo but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, fucker) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or loving EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transferring kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. It's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the loving Flash.

Now imagine that somehow there's someone who can get around the Flash blowing your balls up secret ninja technique. Ok. He can also control the flow of energy between objects. This power makes no sense but basically he can throw a rock at you, and you think it's going slow and then he's like WHOOHOOO WIZARDLY FLASH POWERS and bam it's going at light speed. So he can throw seven million rocks at you in a second then make them all goes different speeds thus striking your nads with seven million rocks one after the other.

But wait! There's more! He can also take energy from the very power of speed and make clothes out of it. Yes. Flash makes his pants out of GOES FAST. The man is so fast he can make Flash pants that GOES FAST go right into. I don't even start to understand the physics of that but basically SPEED == REALLY TIGHT UNDERWEAR AND COOL LIGHTNING THINGIES OVER THE EAR. You would think this is the end of it but ok let's say Flash is fighting Superman and poo poo he's going to lose and gently caress how is Superman THIS loving strong? I don't know he must be Superman fused with Batman into some sort of guy with tons of plans on how to punch you far harder than anyone else ok to end it off the Flash can GO BACK OR FORWARD IN TIME ON COMMAND.

How do you beat this dude? You're thinking you're hashing him good, laying down the beat-down, missing your balls and suddenly BAM YOUR MOM FELL DOWN THE STAIRS TWENTY YEARS AGO and there's a dent in your forehead and Superman not thunk so gud no more. Actually she didn't fall down the stairs the Flash put speed into them so they fell up her! gently caress you Flash!

Oh, and lastly his greatest power is he isn't fast in bed. He takes it slow and gets all the ladies with his superpowers then actually satisfies them in the sack. Who the Hell is this guy? You'd think he could AT LEAST be a premature ejaculator since his penis is moving at light speed but NOOOO he's even good in bed.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Wolverine sucks cock and should go die in a freak grease fire.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

trapped mouse posted:

Lol good enough for me to send to the person. Thank you buddy,

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

trapped mouse posted:

this is pure gold

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?
Anybody still have cockshadow.jpeg? All the links on SAclopedia are dead.

Tac Dibar
Apr 7, 2009

I'm looking for a short video of a guy who plays a flute while wearing a hat at a jaunty angle. All the other musicians in his band are blown away and make funny faces. It might have been a tiktok?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once saw a video that was something to the affect of the Danish translation of Mario Tennis. It was a very short clip of someone getting an ace and then the announcer announcing it in a very matter of fact voice: "rear end". Apparently that's how they say "ace"? Does anyone have this video?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Might not be danish, we say "es". It doesn't sound much like "rear end" to me.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Tac Dibar posted:

I'm looking for a short video of a guy who plays a flute while wearing a hat at a jaunty angle. All the other musicians in his band are blown away and make funny faces. It might have been a tiktok?

https://www.tiktok.com/@willyj1234/video/6826038721851182341?lang=en

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Carthag Tuek posted:

Might not be danish, we say "es". It doesn't sound much like "rear end" to me.

Thinking on it, it might have been Mario Golf and not tennis. But I'm not good with languages, so I can't say what language it was.

I'm looking of an old video of a guy declaring that Michael Jordan is the Illuminati or something.He gets really into it: Michael=fallen angel, Jordan=the place were a pagan god in the shape of a bull was worshipped (Chicago Bulls). Ball=Ba'al etc. It just keeps going.

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

Nebrilos posted:

Thinking on it, it might have been Mario Golf and not tennis. But I'm not good with languages, so I can't say what language it was.

I'm looking of an old video of a guy declaring that Michael Jordan is the Illuminati or something.He gets really into it: Michael=fallen angel, Jordan=the place were a pagan god in the shape of a bull was worshipped (Chicago Bulls). Ball=Ba'al etc. It just keeps going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_kdclz7jo

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Does someone have the single-page comic (possibly Achewood?) where it's a diagram of someone's body and all the ways in which it is falling apart due to age? I remember one about the character's nose dripping for like half an hour every morning, regardless of them not being sick.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Memento posted:

Does someone have the single-page comic (possibly Achewood?) where it's a diagram of someone's body and all the ways in which it is falling apart due to age? I remember one about the character's nose dripping for like half an hour every morning, regardless of them not being sick.

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.
I don't remember if I saw this as a gif or a video, but I think it is a talk show where they have a dude who is possibly a health expert or similar, and they're talking about how being overweight isn't healthy and junk. A woman starts talking or refuting what dude was saying, basically amounting to "I am healthy despite these health risks because I feel good and you shouldn't shame me" or whatever, and dude has a Steve Harvey style reaction face to the BS she is spewing.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link to this? It's pretty dang hard to search for (or I'm retarded (totally possible)).

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

^^^ this one?

Guy starts speaking about 4.45 in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lunchboxx posted:

I don't remember if I saw this as a gif or a video, but I think it is a talk show where they have a dude who is possibly a health expert or similar, and they're talking about how being overweight isn't healthy and junk. A woman starts talking or refuting what dude was saying, basically amounting to "I am healthy despite these health risks because I feel good and you shouldn't shame me" or whatever, and dude has a Steve Harvey style reaction face to the BS she is spewing.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link to this? It's pretty dang hard to search for (or I'm retarded (totally possible)).

I wanna say it was in the early 00s, possibly British? I think one or both of them are sitting in the audience, some kind of debate, maybe it was a Jerry Springer type show...

Also, the guy was blond.

e: welp there it is

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

Olympic Mathlete posted:

^^^ this one?

Guy starts speaking about 4.45 in:

That's the one, thanks!

No idea how I would have found that if I had to look through hours of videos.

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

Me again. I need the super extended long cut of the scene from Always Sunny from the episode where the gang squashes their beefs, where Frank and Hwang are having the staredown while Genius of Love plays. Someone made an edit that was like... 30 minutes or 10 hours long or something. I've managed to find it more than once but am coming up empty right now. Please don't tell me I imagined this.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Many moons ago there was a smilie that was :patriot:, but it had the :downs: eyes and was holding a Canadian flag.

I'm looking for a copy of it as I appear to have lost it during a previous computer upgrade.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Looking for a rap from Sam Baron about America, had something like:

"Land of the free pushing boundaries of illiteracy"

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

A SPIDER BABY posted:

I would like to second this request. I actually found this post by Googling a bunch of things that would make me incredibly ashamed if anyone found out. If I'm remembering correctly, there's a regular version where the girl is laying on a motorcycle, and then a photoshopped one where the girl is Peggy Hill and it's being reflected into Dale's shades.

This

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

no pubes yet sorry posted:

I am looking for a pic that used to get posted pretty often in FYAD - it is a colorful drawing of a guys face and he is wearing mirrored sunglasses (he might be on a motorcycle or something) and in the mirror on the glasses there is a woman with a penis. It is a pretty funny image and NWS.

A SPIDER BABY posted:

I would like to second this request. I actually found this post by Googling a bunch of things that would make me incredibly ashamed if anyone found out. If I'm remembering correctly, there's a regular version where the girl is laying on a motorcycle, and then a photoshopped one where the girl is Peggy Hill and it's being reflected into Dale's shades.

:nws: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938359&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 :nws:

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Thank you

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

gently caress you.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Anybody have the comic where some guy is yelling at white supremacists or something and goes "why do you have no chin?"

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Mr. Crow posted:

Anybody have the comic where some guy is yelling at white supremacists or something and goes "why do you have no chin?"

Preacher:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Perfect

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Looking for a meme image from the mid aughts, it was in 4 frames from top to bottom. Top frame would have a guy holding something in his hand and he asks "Hey, would you like this?". Second frame is someone answering no. Third frame is the first person crushing the item in their hand. Fourth frame is a close up of their face.

Polka_Rapper
Jan 22, 2011

Leal posted:

Looking for a meme image from the mid aughts, it was in 4 frames from top to bottom. Top frame would have a guy holding something in his hand and he asks "Hey, would you like this?". Second frame is someone answering no. Third frame is the first person crushing the item in their hand. Fourth frame is a close up of their face.

That sounds like Card Crusher. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/card-crusher

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Thats it! Thank you!

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I once saw a short black and white comic about an angry skull. It was so angry that it flew into a hole in wall labelled something like "anger hole" or "screaming hole" and just started screaming into the hole. Has anyone seen this comic?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Nebrilos posted:

I once saw a short black and white comic about an angry skull. It was so angry that it flew into a hole in wall labelled something like "anger hole" or "screaming hole" and just started screaming into the hole. Has anyone seen this comic?

I can't remember who made it, but it was definitely posted somewhat recently (as in a few months ago) in the PYF comics thread. Try asking in there.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nebrilos posted:

Sorry, I only have this colour comic

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sorry, I only have this colour comic

Thank you

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I'm looking to change up my avatar and send some money JeffK's way.
If anyone versed in the secret art of Photoshop can make this an animated gif (180x180, <150kb) I would be ever so grateful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIz8sWkvQw&t=111s

I couldn't find a source without the old-timey film filter, sorry, so I'm not sure if that can be removed.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A short video which was probably a TikTok of this dog looking around disapprovingly while a bunch of cats are 'dancing' (dry heaving), with dance music in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I think that was in the PYF Twitter thread in the last 14 days