Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
IGN deleted its pro Palestine tweet. LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

etalian posted:

The virgin IDF vs the Chad Palestinian Car Tire

i love the pathetic little kick the third guy does that doesn't even reach the tire lmfao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

goku would absolutely side with the Palestinians

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

apatheticman posted:

and they deleted the donate page! oh dear

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

the little palestinian flag at the top of the page is gone too, replaced with pandemic safety tips

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

This was shared unironically assuming people wouldnt be horrified

Lol

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

LMAO imagine being an insane propagandist for the country that suppressed your area of study into permanent irrelevance.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Jel Shaker posted:

Apparently they might be re posting with "more precise language". We shall see.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
She has angered feminists by arguing in favor of traditional marriage and gender roles, condemned Jewish participation in Communism and has highlighted Jewish culpability for its crimes. Wisse's criticism of the women's liberation movement as a form of neo-Marxism has been extensively cited by critics of radical feminist politics. She wrote:

"Women's liberation, if not the most extreme then certainly the most influential neo-Marxist movement in America, has done to the American home what communism did to the Russian economy, and most of the ruin is irreversible. By defining relations between men and women in terms of power and competition instead of reciprocity and cooperation, the movement tore apart the most basic and fragile contract in human society, the unit from which all other social institutions draw their strength."

There is no such thing as an Arab-Israel conflict, ... there is an Arab war against Israel, there is an Arab war against the Jewish people's right to a state."
"Palestinian Arabs [are] people who breed and bleed and advertise their misery".

Wisse is bothered by the "failure of nerve" of American Jewish intellectuals and their "squeamishness about the shootings and beatings meted out to the breeders". Following protests and Harvard University's decision to cancel Marty Peretz's speech after Peretz wrote "Muslim life is cheap, especially to other Muslims", Wisse condemned "Groupthink" at Harvard and defended Peretz, saying that "to wish that Muslims would condemn the violence in their midst is not bigotry but liberality".

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Oy gevalt

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

apatheticman posted:

Apparently they might be re posting with "more precise language". We shall see.

it'll probably be replaced with a link to pizzaidf.org

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol holy poo poo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Neurolimal posted:

This was shared unironically assuming people wouldnt be horrified

Lol

Lots of jews on my facebook timeline and my family actually believe this.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

lol @ the guy she's responding to's bio
"Malay Muslim. Zionist. ACAB. Trying to be the best propagandist for anyone willing to pay. My loyalty is up for sale."

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao this dumb bitch moe howard haircut

"intersectionality?!?!!? WHAT IN BLUE BLAZES!?!"

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I really do gotta go back to this, because it’s not going to leave my soul for weeks. how can something at once be so predictable but also cause such mental nausea?

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

[Trump] Corbynism has finally made it's full and complete formation over here to America.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Calico Heart posted:

I really do gotta go back to this, because it’s not going to leave my soul for weeks. how can something at once be so predictable but also cause such mental nausea?

Shes a modern day minstrel, one of the lowest and most pitiful people in American media

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

“if my FATHER were still alive to see this…!!!”

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

corbyn being felled by antisemitism allegations is such a wonderful misreading of the whole situation that you could only have such an opinion if you had a superficial grasp of british politics and never read a book, only newspapers

hats off the them for trying it though

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

apatheticman posted:

See this is why Israel is all of our enemy, they will suppress free speech for their fascism worldwide if given the chance.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DTI

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

hey buddy i haven't cheered on fascist violence in the last few years (or ever, personally). you have.

I've cheered glenn greenwald getting his loving rear end kicked, and I'm not sorry that upsets you.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

dam this lady is a straight up demon

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

this is so true, can’t wait to check out this exhibition at the Instagram Museum

https://twitter.com/duckalertsnow/status/1393967020610183176?s=21

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

i am harry posted:

I've cheered glenn greenwald getting his loving rear end kicked, and I'm not sorry that upsets you.

Watching this argument is like when you see two people on Twitter suddenly get into it and you have no idea why and it turns out it's a Kpop fandom. Glenn is Cspams BTS.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

“effective altruists” shut the gently caress up + gently caress off challenge 2021

https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/1394004179593662466?s=21

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

“effective altruists” shut the gently caress up + gently caress off challenge 2021

https://twitter.com/jakebackpack/status/1394004179593662466?s=21

:blastu:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's a loving mystery how apartheid ended in SA when apartheid now seems so intractable

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Reality Protester posted:

it's a loving mystery how apartheid ended in SA when apartheid now seems so intractable

It's because the whites in SA didnt have a rabid fanbase of evangelical christians and insane right wing zionists who are immensely powerful in the worlds strongest nation and also they didnt outright kill Nelson Mandela and the entire ANC the way Israel Wouldve. also they were only 10% of the population. Also the fact that the cold war ended meant that a political opening happened that allowed capitalism to free nelson mandela without fearing a communist takeover.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Yeah, shows that the white governments of South Africa and Rhodesia really should have held on a little longer. It seemed like everything was going against them but if they had just struggled through to 2001 or so and joined the coalition of the willing then by now they'd be back on top again with Israel and the Saudis. You always gotta believe in yourself, goons. You never know when help is coming.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

i am harry posted:

by who, harry? was it by a fascist? the answer is yes, you cheer on fascist violence. because you yourself are a fascist.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
so I repeat, you would have been on the side of the nazis, harry, and it’s obvious

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

https://twitter.com/thatpeterfox/status/1393982303668408327?s=20

lol ok guy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Reality Protester posted:

us support was contingent on soviet threat of influencing the post colonial politics in SA's northern neighbors.
once russia beefed it the us didnt care about propping them up as much

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

us support was contingent on soviet threat of influencing the post colonial politics in SA's northern neighbors.
once russia beefed it the us didnt care about propping them up as much

yeah the sad truth is that if the cold war hadnt ended Mandela wouldve never been released.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

using being neurodivergent as a way to absolve yourself of your poo poo takes for the motherfucking win

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

It's because the whites in SA didnt have a rabid fanbase of evangelical christians and insane right wing zionists who are immensely powerful in the worlds strongest nation and also they didnt outright kill Nelson Mandela and the entire ANC the way Israel Wouldve. also they were only 10% of the population. Also the fact that the cold war ended meant that a political opening happened that allowed capitalism to free nelson mandela without fearing a communist takeover.

also the South Africans had just lost a decades-long, national-identity-defining war, and almost half their territory (by land area) with it

also also their economy was collapsing due to economic sanctions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The idea that SA were a group of racist shitheads was also mainstream in the US, to the point that it featured in the plots of big Hollywood movies and prime time network shows. There is 0% of that happening with regard to Israel.