Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Rutibex posted:

gassing people how nazi of them

white phosphorous literally burns people to death and it can not be put out once exposed to air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Agrajag posted:

white phosphorous literally burns people to death and it can not be put out once exposed to air

anybody have the article where a :siren: baby gets hit with a piece and after it dies it keeps burning so they try submerging it in icewater overnight and then when they take it out the next day it just bursts back into flame?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
EXCUSE ME WHITE PHOSPHOROUS IS A VISUALIZATION AID FOR MILITARY MANEUVERS HOW DARE YOU ANTISEMITES ACCUSE THE IDF OF INDISCRIMINATE AERIAL DISPERSEMENT INTENDED TO MAIM CIVILIANS

CORBANYSM IS HERE AND IT IS DISGUSTING

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
this is all so lovely

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

lmao if the kid whos parents lived through (as well as his early childhood) apartheid is shilling the 'It's Complicated' line

remember when trevor noah laughed at that video of cops shooting striking mine workers in south africa

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/chainchompist/status/1394343132108574728

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Zedhe Khoja posted:

anybody have the article where a :siren: baby gets hit with a piece and after it dies it keeps burning so they try submerging it in icewater overnight and then when they take it out the next day it just bursts back into flame?

Aww gently caress my mind is ruined.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
It's not too uncommon for people who were categorized as "colored" to identify more with their white half and seek to join that segment of society fully rather than improve the lot of black people as a whole. Trevor Noah isn't a particularly rare individual in sucking up to the white professional class.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Diamond hands!

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

give the land to the Druze

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mcmagic posted:

It's funny that they don't even try to find a few jews to fake charge if only to avoid headlines like this. One thing about Israelis that you gotta respect is that they will not hide the ball at all.

yeah they dont hide the ball, they just report their own atrocities and expect you to agree with it

why should i respect that lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

If by some freak chance you survive exposure, you get to enjoy massive organ failure as massive amounts of phosphorus enter your tissues and wreck havoc

Anyway it's unfortunate that no other technology exists that can illuminate the darkness present in a WP strike done in the middle of the day

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zedhe Khoja posted:

It's not too uncommon for people who were categorized as "colored" to identify more with their white half and seek to join that segment of society fully rather than improve the lot of black people as a whole. Trevor Noah isn't a particularly rare individual in sucking up to the white professional class.

he gets paid something like $16 million per year now lol. "gently caress y'all, got mine"

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Weren't the South African police most likely black as well? Sounds more like Trevor Noah was siding with capital against labor than it being a race thing

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

big dong wanter posted:

Free Palestine?
I think you will find access to means tested Palestine is much more realistic

residents of select parts of palestine that are sufficiently oppressed for a minimum of 29 days per month between the hours of 12 am and 1 am will be considered for a spot in the upcoming fight song remix

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Stringent posted:

Putting this down in text,

1. China
2. France
3. Russia
4. United Kingdom
5. United States

Thinking about this out loud - I could see the UK and France pushing back against Israeli. Maybe just maybe this will happen with US but I have a difficult time with seeing China and Russia getting on board.
Looking at RT and their reporting on the conflict in Gaza and they don't seem to be tacking Israel's side on this. At least they are reporting as hundreds dead and thousands wounded from Israel's attacks while only maybe tens of people dead and a few hundred wounded in Israel.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/comradeocean/status/1394030534356086785?s=19

mashallah

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:staredog:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1392494714037940224?s=20
Russia has friendly relations with Israel, but Russian foreign policy is too act like they are friends with every country non-NATO that doesn't border them. It's easier to sell weapons to friendly states after all. The large number of former Soviet Jews in Israel does mean Russia and Israel have a real political connection. On the other hand Russia has threatened to shoot at Israeli aircraft at least once in the past few years and would probably vote against them on the Security Council with regards to Gaza.

UK won't push back against Israel. Labour is partly run by an Israeli pressure group at this point. The Tories would sell the rest of the UK's public assets to the US if it was politically feasible.

France is straight up arresting pro-Palestine activists, they will not pressure Israel.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Yeah France won’t do poo poo they forbade a demonstration in Paris this past weekend (on the pretext that back in 2014, at a similar demonstration, there had been slurs thrown around) and when protesters showed up they sent their most vicious cops to make it stop

Also they arrested a 73 year old man right as he got put of a meeting with some minister, because he had encouraged people to demonstrate in spite of the interdiction

Gross as hell

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Asproigerosis posted:

What's a BDS I don't want to Google it and get put in the camps

Missing an m

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
France is one of the most islamophobic countries on earth, so unsurprising

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

XMNN posted:

when my fiance studied abroad in France someone straight up told her (unprompted btw) "don't trust north africans"

her host parents told her about the way cops treat immigrants from majority muslim countries and it's basically the same as how cops treat black people in the US. it's incredibly hosed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

this owns

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mayor Dave posted:

Missing an m

cammps?

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

spacemang_spliff posted:

when my fiance studied abroad in France someone straight up told her (unprompted btw) "don't trust north africans"

her host parents told her about the way cops treat immigrants from majority muslim countries and it's basically the same as how cops treat black people in the US. it's incredibly hosed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/PalestineRCS/status/1394340665581096961?s=19

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Wrong thread

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DTI

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I stayed with a couple Tunisian guys in Paris like 10 years ago that I met through a friend while visiting her in Italy and they were as hospitable as you could possibly be to a random cracker from Wisconsin. lol I had to meet up with one of them at the sex shop he worked at so I could dump off my luggage until he could get off work and let me into the apartment. really nice guys.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

XMNN posted:

Weren't the French more gung ho about removing Gaddafi than even Hillary was?

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Maximo Roboto posted:

Weren't the French more gung ho about removing Gaddafi than even Hillary was?

Yes. Sarkozy had received some dodgy funds from gaddafi or something, gotta cut that loose thread

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

John Charity Spring posted:

this didn't occur to me at first but it's completely true lmao

https://twitter.com/hunktears/status/1394199665478828034

translation of the translation: "people at ign israel complained because they're mildly inconvenienced by the genocide they are enabling and supporting, so they were upset that we weren't equally supporting them"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
car attack on IDF:
https://twitter.com/BlxckMosquito/status/1393960598870835205

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1394390186147160068

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011