Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

It's an old-fashioned printer carrying!
By gar, it's been a while.

*blush

OP we demand you tell us if you're keyboard goop guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Reenact keyboard goop and win fabulous prizes i.e. GoFundMe money

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

i must compose posted:

Reenact keyboard goop and win fabulous prizes i.e. GoFundMe money

I sent the OP a pm while I was still in kitty jail offering $50 and a rereg if he posted himself eating jizz off a print out of his post but no reply so far :shrug:

I know price discussion is against the rules, but like can anyone offer a ballpark idea on how much junk 3k will get ya in washington?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Depends on where and what you're buying

East of Seattle and especially eastern WA it'll go pretty far. In Seattle it's basically lunch money, and a crappy lunch at that

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Well I hope you're proud of yourselves. You've chased away a beautiful, generous man who just wanted to buy two cars for two dames that were taken in by a lecherous con-man and what he did he ask for in return? Not a drat thing.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well I hope you're proud of yourselves. You've chased away a beautiful, generous man who just wanted to buy two cars for two dames that were taken in by a lecherous con-man and what he did he ask for in return? Not a drat thing.

If I remember right he wanted us to pay for the cars.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Smashmouth eat the eggs Vitruvian Maam eat the jizz

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Xenocides posted:

If I remember right he wanted us to pay for the cars.

And we wouldn't even do that.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

I sent the OP a pm while I was still in kitty jail offering $50 and a rereg if he posted himself eating jizz off a print out of his post but no reply so far :shrug:

Is this offer open to everyone

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
choda dog wtf is up with keyboard goop

also you might be getting high too much you sound pretty messed up

teardrop fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 18, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dang I'll eat some jizz just for a re-reg.

Also I choose to believe OP and more than happy to help them with AMAZING ADVICE if they come back to this thread. Repoing cars is easy.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
op needs to come back and explain himself imo and also why he didnt lead with being the keyboard goop guy

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

keyboard goopfundme

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Somebody get in touch with Doobie I'm sure he'd be willing to eat dry jizz for a paltry sum.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Keyboard goop guy was sigvatr who was Australian, and did the Muslim Massacre game and Electric Retard comic. I have no idea why I retained this awful info (that’s probably been mentioned too many times anyway)

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It's all so unfair. Everybody ignores the evil bastard threatening to steal women's cars if they don't gently caress him, while cursing the hero threatening to buy women cars if they do gently caress him. Nobody ever wants to look at both sides of the double headed coin in GBS.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

i must compose posted:

Somebody get in touch with Doobie I'm sure he'd be willing to eat dry jizz for a paltry sum.

Ask for it.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Vitruvian Maam we hardly knew ye

(But we kind of did and you kind of sucked, but if we could have you back we would and we would love to hear more of your wild stories)

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Ghoop, there it is.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
OP if you come back and satisfy all the curiosities of your fellow goons here in the thread I will buy 2 cars for you.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Loads... . ... .piled high

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Some one get the "Lost Fingat" poster in here to start a hot dog stand.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Robobot posted:

Some one get the "Lost Fingat" poster in here to start a hot dog stand.

we can get beatmasterJ and Grover to collaborate on the design and engineering

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

The Bloop posted:

we can get beatmasterJ and Grover to collaborate on the design and engineering

It's all coming together....

dk2m
May 6, 2009
this is the best thread in GBS right now

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

There really should've been at least 12 different emojis in that facebook convo to be convincing.
I'm still mad at the low effort put into this, technically speaking, and how dumb it was, generally speaking.

dk2m posted:

this is the best thread in GBS right now

This better end up in the goldmine or else I'm gonna carry a printer to every mod's house.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bronze Fonz posted:

This better end up in the goldmine or else I'm gonna carry a printer to every mod's house.

*blush*

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

The thing I love about about this is the buried implication that only one car was "stolen".

the title being signed over that's car number one, but person "making payments" to some random person is not getting her car stolen, she never had that car

look silly it was *blush not *blush*

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

OP please come back. We need you.

I... Need you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*blush

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Saalkin posted:

I... Need you.

Did your car get stolen or something?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

op come back you little bitch

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Saalkin posted:

I... Need you.

Don't worry dear lady (judging by your nice profile pic)! I will find the OP and get him to post here again. I expect no award, just the knowledge of helping out a damsel in distress satisfies me. Unless, of course, you reward me anyways *winks*

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
OP can I commission you to paint keyboard goop guy?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Armitag3 posted:

Did your car get stolen or something?

Yeah. I left the windows down and the keys in it :(

I totally deserve a white knight to buy me a new one.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Buff Hardback posted:

The thing I love about about this is the buried implication that only one car was "stolen".

the title being signed over that's car number one, but person "making payments" to some random person is not getting her car stolen, she never had that car

look silly it was *blush not *blush*

I'm imagining somebody making monthly payments towards a car that they don't have possession of like some kinda K-mart layaway and also not using something as basic as Venmo where you can list "towards car" and have some type of paper trail.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I didn’t quite follow the point of the go fund me - was op just going to buy them both new cars? Why would have 2 cars stolen from these women not qualify for small claims court? Were these 2 girls just paying some guy a monthly payment on a car that someone else has the title for? Why would 2 people do this to the same guy??? Was op prepared to just let the guy vanish but buy both of them $500 jalopies that would comically break down every 2 minutes

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Bloopsy posted:

OP can I commission you to paint keyboard goop guy?

Lol

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

bradzilla posted:

op come back you little bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I guess I will have to throw these cars away if nobody wants them