Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

General Dog posted:

I just know they said they’d miss game night this week and the next. Also Universal, what the gently caress? Braks is just gonna betray the Mouse like that?

Universal is so much better even down to Harry Potter stuff. I still love universal in my mid 30s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Just posting to say Allison Janney is a national treasure.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
a good post

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I wasn't ever actually born.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I cannot relate to people whose go-to first step to see where you're at on something is to email and cc the boss/PM. Snitch poo poo. Doubly so when it's someone you work with regularly and could just ask in a message (or quickly in person) :psyduck:

Your boss or theirs? Yours is like... hey man, give me a chance at least.

Theirs? Gotta show the boss you're doing something, I guess.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ehud posted:

I share a birthday with Jimmy Fallon :smith:

literally worse than hitler

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Your boss or theirs? Yours is like... hey man, give me a chance at least.

Theirs? Gotta show the boss you're doing something, I guess.

Kind of a gray area because of people leaving/shuffling around on this project. It WOULD have been the boss of the person receiving the email if that position was currently filled. It was two people managing this project, neither of whom we report to, but they would have immediately followed up and hassled her. Instead I sent her a Teams message directly, found out she's actively working on it, and the extra pressure of the eye of Sauron the bosses would have done nothing except made her resent me (at least I'd resent her if the tables were turned).

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i got jerry garcia and coolio

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Hey me and Marques Colston have the same birthday/year - neat!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

benedict cumberbatch, stuart scott and jon jones

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Please post your favorite country and your last name along with your celebrity birthday twins, I’m doing a little analysis over here and the results will be pretty interesting

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I got David Hasselhoff :hellyeah:

annnnnd

Angela Merkel.

The duality of post war germany

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah go ahead and hack all my accounts, as if I've ever put my real birthdate into something instead of 4/20/69

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Thaddius is just my “government” name

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Shia Labeuf

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

My work team was tasked with creating process two-pagers for a handful of topics. There were two main pieces of feedback we received from stakeholders. Over three weeks it has been iterated on with staff thoughtfully editing and then leadership Kramer-ing in and making it worse. Staff then tried to tastefully integrate that while still keeping some value in the documents. The final result now explicitly contradicts the two main pieces of feedback we received from stakeholders.

This project could have been done, well, in a day. It has now been completed, poorly, after four weeks.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol Ted Cruz

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

wandler20 posted:

lol Ted Cruz

That's just the day he was fished from the ocean depths.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Hey, I got Kristen Schaal. Same year too. That's pretty exciting.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

That's just the day he was fished from the ocean depths.

Ted Cruz is the third boss in Resident Evil Village.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I share a birthday with other people who can be googled, and my mother's maiden name is REDACTED

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I got Larry King (RIP), the coward CEO of Twitter, Jodie Foster, Allison Janney, Meg Ryan, Ted Turner, Miss Elizabeth (RIP) and Adam Driver, among others.

Malice at the Palace also happened on my birthday

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Thanks everyone, Braksgirl and I are fine and are in Orlando at Universal. Yeah, I know, but she takes her travel agent job seriously and we've stayed at two different hotels at Universal so that she can make better recommendations (Endless Summer Dockside is great, only thing wrong with it is scratchy rear end bedspreads but if that's my biggest complaint, it's doing well)

We did get a shitload of rain in our area but once again Lake Charles got the brunt of it. I think yesterday Lake Charles got 12.3 inches of rain, 6 inches in 2 hours and it's absolutely nuts there. The previous daily high was 3 inches for the whole day so that's insane.

Our area got three inches of rain, or at least that's what my rain gauge reports but we were without power for a bit so those totals may be low. We're good and our place is good, thanks for thinking of us. And yeah, no Jackbox tonight or next week for us, but hopefully y'all have some crazy drawings and fun. :)

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Bruce Springsteen, Anthony Mackie, Jason Alexander, Mickey Rooney, Ray Charles, John Coltrane and 'Typhoid' Mary Mallon lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1394730325612404741

lmao this loving state

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

My work team was tasked with creating process two-pagers for a handful of topics. There were two main pieces of feedback we received from stakeholders. Over three weeks it has been iterated on with staff thoughtfully editing and then leadership Kramer-ing in and making it worse. Staff then tried to tastefully integrate that while still keeping some value in the documents. The final result now explicitly contradicts the two main pieces of feedback we received from stakeholders.

This project could have been done, well, in a day. It has now been completed, poorly, after four weeks.

The system works.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lol these people really think they'd give everything up for War and Revolution like their ancestors did but they can't wear a piece of cloth on their face for a full year

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
They're Texans, they don't want to dress like rebels, revolutionaries or cowboys on a dusty trail?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Silly Burrito posted:

Thanks everyone, Braksgirl and I are fine and are in Orlando at Universal. Yeah, I know, but she takes her travel agent job seriously and we've stayed at two different hotels at Universal so that she can make better recommendations (Endless Summer Dockside is great, only thing wrong with it is scratchy rear end bedspreads but if that's my biggest complaint, it's doing well)

We did get a shitload of rain in our area but once again Lake Charles got the brunt of it. I think yesterday Lake Charles got 12.3 inches of rain, 6 inches in 2 hours and it's absolutely nuts there. The previous daily high was 3 inches for the whole day so that's insane.

Our area got three inches of rain, or at least that's what my rain gauge reports but we were without power for a bit so those totals may be low. We're good and our place is good, thanks for thinking of us. And yeah, no Jackbox tonight or next week for us, but hopefully y'all have some crazy drawings and fun. :)

Thanks for checking in. I just happened to see it on the afternoon news that Nola got hosed with rain again, noticed I hadn't seen you post. Glad all is well

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'm birthday twins with Imogen Heap.

You know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEzQcayEPM

But let's be real, this is how we remember that song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

:lmao:

Glad to hear Braksgirl & Silly Burrito are safe, and will miss them on Jackbox.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Skwirl posted:

They're Texans, they don't want to dress like rebels, revolutionaries or cowboys on a dusty trail?

No they just want to drive around in their giant fuckoff extended cab trucks that have absolutely zero wear and tear in the bed

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Skwirl posted:

Abbott’s not really known for walking the walk

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1394756356947775490

the bad news is it sounds like she was unaware of it

Thaddius the Large posted:

Abbott’s not really known for walking the walk

I don't like Abbott but I don't know about this one, dude

Although it's entirely possible I've made such a joke about Cawthorn so

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1394756356947775490

the bad news is it sounds like she was unaware of it

I don't like Abbott but I don't know about this one, dude

Although it's entirely possible I've made such a joke about Cawthorn so

I don’t give much a pause when he’s worked so hard to roll* back healthcare for the poor

*this one was unintentional

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Android Apocalypse posted:

Still the funniest thing they've done in the past 10 years, kills me every time.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

D-LINK posted:

Thanks for checking in. I just happened to see it on the afternoon news that Nola got hosed with rain again, noticed I hadn't seen you post. Glad all is well

Yeah we were very lucky apparently. Not everyone was as lucky as us.

https://twitter.com/SteveWAFB/status/1394672704012312577

https://twitter.com/WBRZ/status/1394729827853275142?s=19

https://twitter.com/jeremybabs/status/1394355715813355521?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Hot Diggity! posted:

Still the funniest thing they've done in the past 10 years, kills me every time.

do I have bad news for you

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Android Apocalypse posted:

You know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEzQcayEPM

Glad to hear Braksgirl & Silly Burrito are safe, and will miss them on Jackbox.

I'd seen the OC thing once before and once after seeing the SNL bit, but they were all so far apart I'd never connected the two before.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Spoeank posted:

do I have bad news for you

Eh whatever you could probably go all the way out to 25 or 30 years and it would still be the funniest thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Jackbox tonight at 7:30 CDT

https://discord.gg/jqVU3T4z

Looks like I'm going to be out tonight, but we have plenty of people who can stream.