Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

projecthalaxy posted:

Did Miz and Morrison show up on raw and were they still zombies

morrison survived miz didnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Miz did not. He actually tore his ACL.

Morrison was and had a normal lumberjack match that he lost against Priest.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love that they have the opportunity to explain his injury via zombie attack and they're choosing not to do so.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Morrison should have turned into a zombie. You cannot tell me Johnny B-Movie doesn't want to turn into a zombie

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Have zombie Miz come out with pregnant Maryse and have him scream "I'M GONNA EAT OUR BABY" at her.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I love that they have the opportunity to explain his injury via zombie attack and they're choosing not to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjBeCwz2fXg

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Weird to hear him talk without throat grating baritone.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He sounded a lot more sane back then

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

hearing Vince on commentary in the 80s, you would have thought he was a completely different person

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Didn’t have so much steroids and coke in him at that point.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1395079320289357824

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1395079320289357824

yea ok I'm gonna KICK YOUR rear end

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ooo hehe haha

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

he's pretty sad about it

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cool he'll probably end up on Fox News with Tyrus whining about cancel culture. He seems pretty good at crying on command so he'll probably do better than most at the grift game.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Just an absolute downer of a story. I remember being so happy for him.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Yaya posted:

Just an absolute downer of a story. I remember being so happy for him.

As unfortunate as it is, he brought it upon himself by falling down the QAnon rabbit hole. Former addicts tend to replace one addiction with another. Except in this case, the substance replacing his previous addictions are conspiracy theories.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Good riddance.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Just another sign that he was getting too close to the truth...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dude's brain was pretty fried before he took up the culty jesus stuff. And that was only because the religious rehab places are cheaper than the secular ones. Real rough life until he got that WWE gig. I was really hoping his time in WWE would have gotten some distance between the more objectionable stuff going on in his faith but turns out WWE is a Q hole.

He's a local guy, and I've seen people go down similar paths, so its real sad to see.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

A funny and cool thing I would like to see is Drake leading a crusade against WWE for harboring pedophiles

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1395083230680920065

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can you make it so quotes line up like this. can anyone make it like that? this pic is a dirty proof of concept that has ugly graphical glitches and does not look right on dark mode at all due to the poor illusionmaking. but That's the gist of it. i want to be able to do this. Can you already do it? Show me hou.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

coconono posted:

dude's brain was pretty fried before he took up the culty jesus stuff. And that was only because the religious rehab places are cheaper than the secular ones. Real rough life until he got that WWE gig. I was really hoping his time in WWE would have gotten some distance between the more objectionable stuff going on in his faith but turns out WWE is a Q hole.

He's a local guy, and I've seen people go down similar paths, so its real sad to see.

Supposedly the word going around among regulars who attended NXT shows in Florida is that his wife dragged him into the Q-Anon stuff.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
This has been a solid 24 hours for Bronson Reed tbh.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

That sucks, Clemons was a good ref in AIW and I was happy to see him actually get a job doing it.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Draxion posted:

That sucks, Clemons was a good ref in AIW and I was happy to see him actually get a job doing it.

Probably fired Clemons so it wouldn't seem like they were targeted Drake specifically.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Venomous posted:

hearing Vince on commentary in the 80s, you would have thought he was a completely different person

If he got really excited, you could hear current-day Vince breaking through. It was always in him. Announce desk Vince was always the mask.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Alexander Wolfe is gone as well.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1395090551217827847

I guess that explains the random beatdown angle from last night's episode.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Davros1 posted:

Probably fired Clemons so it wouldn't seem like they were targeted Drake specifically.

Seems correct, as they also just released Alexander Wolfe. Seems like they're doing NXT cuts and trying to make Drake being gone as just part of a wave of releases.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Also this moment had completely slipped my mind but another reason why Io rules:

https://twitter.com/judekilgour/status/1395090763906703362

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Wolfe and Clemons will be fine and hopefully land on their feet rather quickly if the WWE doesn't quietly bring them back.

FrozenPhoenix71 posted:

This has been a solid 24 hours for Bronson Reed tbh.

I am glad, he seems like a pretty stand up dude and good in the ring.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
“Oh maybe this beat down is leading to Insanity vs Imperium....oh it lead to nothing and he got fired.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

They should fire the other Drake again just to cover their bases

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Skyler Story (fka Ava Storie) and Erza Judge were also released. Skyler worked in EVOLVE for awhile, and Erza was a former football player and bodybuilder.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

They should fire the other Drake again just to cover their bases
Crying on camera is how he got un-fired…

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Whatever happened to that baby lesnar guy that showed up on NXT a while ago? Did his knees blow up, or did they just forget about him?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Jessamyn Duke and Vanessa Bourne have been released, according to PWInsider.

e: And Kavita Devi as well.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Whatever happened to that baby lesnar guy that showed up on NXT a while ago? Did his knees blow up, or did they just forget about him?

Parker Bourdeaux? I think he’s still training at the PC and not ready for TV yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DarkstarIV posted:

Also this moment had completely slipped my mind but another reason why Io rules:

https://twitter.com/judekilgour/status/1395090763906703362

God, I thought this said "Io is gone as well" at first glance as I was reading all of the other posts about releases.