Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
lmao how much total have they paid???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

Kaysette posted:

lmao how much total have they paid???

So the first contract I have from this guy was on 1/16 so he’s been paying me weekly 50m isk since then. The only work I’ve really had to do after giving him the “safety procedure” is that he would sometimes message me complaining about being attacked by pirates. So whenever our buddy alliance DABZ decided to put up a gatecamp on mxys, I would message this dude and tell him we are doing an OP to clear out the pirates and be careful moving through our camp.

I’m going to try and convince this guy to “prepay” for some permit time since he had this “unfortunate lapse” … mainly because I feel he might figure out what’s going on soon.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Tenbux Tincan posted:

So the first contract I have from this guy was on 1/16 so he’s been paying me weekly 50m isk since then.

:captainpop:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lmao

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lol jesus christ, you've turned a pubbie into a PI resource

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

this guy has a weekly reminder set on his phone which says "pay goose protection money"

MREBoy
Mar 14, 2005

MREs - They're whats for breakfast, lunch AND dinner !
So start a renter corp or something, great passive income apparently since that guy paid 850-900 mil with no problem. Call it something related to ducks or goslings

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Gooseflock Embassy

Please forward your signed passport-style photo and $50M for a 1 week Visa

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

MREBoy posted:

So start a renter corp or something, great passive income apparently since that guy paid 850-900 mil with no problem. Call it something related to ducks or goslings

Structure it as a pyramid scheme, but never pay the promised kickbacks to permit-holders for getting other people to buy permits.

e: ooh, pay kickbacks in "golden eggs" and convince them to sell minerals to us at below-market rates for eggs, which they can never actually use or cash out

Hello Sailor fucked around with this message at 20:32 on May 19, 2021

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

MREBoy posted:

i think thats what DABZ does

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Are you still thinking of starting out and want 1 Billion Isk to start off with? You could be the next Dan Dingaling!

This Sunday, dubbed "The Flaps and the Furious" HONK will be hosting a fun event where all you have to do is collect a parcel.

From half way across the universe in a Venture.

Or just shoot your corp mate who collected it and steal it from them and claim the prize!

1 Billion ISK, for a simple collection and delivery. What could go wrong? :whoknows:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

please everyone post everything that comes from this event, it sounds wonderful

please keep giving me all the funny content without forcing me to actually play the game thank you

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
The discord links in the op don't work!! Does anyone have a link handy?

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

Agoat posted:

The discord links in the op don't work!! Does anyone have a link handy?

https://honk.click/discord

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I went to work today and a migrating goose decided to brood in the entry way of my building. I decided it was worth it to go around to the back entrance rather than face the HONK.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

orange juche posted:

I went to work today and a migrating goose decided to brood in the entry way of my building. I decided it was worth it to go around to the back entrance rather than face the HONK.

Next time you should try paying it 50 million isk for a permit

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

orange juche posted:

I see you’ve met Badran.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

He was majestic

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

hey nerds, we dropped a citadel. We have sov now.

Also it literally got scouted in 5 mins by NO

Also there's a badass graphic now that plays when you open the corp window, come check it out

Timer is in 24 hours to defend it from literally everyone who wants to blow it up, BE THERE.

Also I was watching the Torrinos gate and some neutral nerd in a procurer attempted to MINE OUR SOVEREIGN ORE, THE PURPLE GOOSELAND SPACES ORE, IN A loving PROCURER, KILL THEM

WE'RE PURPLE

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

i'm going to add all this stuff to the OP, please repost anything else y'all want added (propaganda, info, etc)

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Kaysette posted:

i'm going to add all this stuff to the OP, please repost anything else y'all want added (propaganda, info, etc)

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

There are already folks staging to try and kill this beautiful thing tonight. Let's make sure they don't.

Tonight, 6pm central, 7pm eastern. We are going to be forming up in JITA. We are LEAVING at 8pm eastern sharp.

airbus posted:

ANCHOR DEFENSE DOCTRINE:
Badran > BC logi > BS > Brawl BC > Cruiser logi > Bait Retriever > Whatever you feel like > Minerceptor > Taking a nap > Nereus Combat > Mission running > Syndicate Special > Fountain Special > Ratting in EC- during the fight > Xing up in PantheonInt > Charon

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Wooo, time to rage fly down to defend!

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
I know that as new members of Pantheon, they will form a CTA to come and help us as their new allies. Honk

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

citadel Anchored, all our corp banners are all over the gates and citadel now, come check it out

Khris Kruel fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 29, 2021

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Eve on mobile is Very Cool and for me it's easier to digest than Eve Online!

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Agoat posted:

Eve on mobile is Very Cool and for me it's easier to digest than Eve Online!

:honk:

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Khris Kruel posted:

citadel Anchored, all our corp banners are all over the gates and citadel now, come check it out

Did you win?? :buddy:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Astryl posted:

Did you win?? :buddy:

yeah :buddy:

Armithir
Jul 2, 2008
What he means is that we haven't lost yet :sun:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Armithir posted:

What he means is that we haven't lost yet :sun:

Aka winning!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

The real winners are the Rytrucks we made along the way.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

He is still alive, right?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

orange juche posted:

He is still alive, right?

He was down to 50% battery or something last time I heard. So, he's alive for now.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Ry hasn't died yet he cannot be killed

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

what is ry may never die

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Next Ry thread when?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Lol what the gently caress happened here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969397

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

A pale imitation of the J4G goodness that was RyTruk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I managed to Yolo autopilot down overnight lol