Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Harmon runs an officially nedorsed D&D podcast (and has an RPG impro show that has run for several seasons and I think several other RPG podcasts) so that scene in the comic where the school kids are fantasizing about loving some D&D podcast guys is suuuuuuuper :chloe:

iirc he has nothing to do with the comics

you still ain't wrong, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/qVakWg7.gifv

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Deathbulge is another comic where every one is the best, but I don't want to quote whole pages of comics so I don't repost any of them

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The person in hell with basketball man has goatse for hair

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bloop posted:

No rin.... wait a second

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Harmon runs an officially nedorsed D&D podcast (and has an RPG impro show that has run for several seasons and I think several other RPG podcasts) so that scene in the comic where the school kids are fantasizing about loving some D&D podcast guys is suuuuuuuper :chloe:

Not gonna lie, I'd assumed that was the intended reading of the original comic and was why Morty was looking so uncomfortable overhearing them talk about wanting to gently caress the guy who draws him.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I refuse to believe any of the deathbulges posted thus far are genuine as none of them have had someone kicking in a door.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Oh no, Santa stole all our reindeer

A warm hug from a valued friend? I wanted kisses from strangers!!!

Probably the best and worst thing about invisible swords is that they are invisible

The pay is okay but the commute is terrible

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The Bloop posted:

ahaha

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Here some scribble comics I made in 2019 using AI to complete my prompts, usually featured in the first panel

these next ones are halloween themed so don't look at 'em if you can't handle scary poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Whybird posted:

Not gonna lie, I'd assumed that was the intended reading of the original comic and was why Morty was looking so uncomfortable overhearing them talk about wanting to gently caress the guy who draws him.

Harmon doesn't do the adventure zone. So the comic is about wanting to gently caress a bunch of soft bois and their dad.

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 19:39 on May 19, 2021

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

I refuse to believe any of the deathbulges posted thus far are genuine as none of them have had someone kicking in a door.

Here’s the classic;

https://imgur.com/gallery/NC71B

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
the biggest thing I know about that Rick & Morty D&D comic is that the guy who does the colors is also one of the colorists on the IDW Sonic the Hedgehog comics

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
That's such an amazing comic there

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

The dialogue is referencing Adventure Zone, a D&D podcast from the makers of My Brother My Brother And Me (and their dad). That arc stops being good about 2/3 in, when the DM makes it less about his players and more about His Story. So having them gush over the ending is particularly cringe.

Harmon has nothing to do with this product as far as I know. But if you want someone to blame, that person is Patrick Rothfuss, author of The Name Of The Wind and the perpetually procrastinated upon Kingkiller Chronicle "trilogy".

He wrote this and he did it on purpose. He has a habit of expressing his enjoyment or distaste for something through sex (see: The Hobbit or Tom Bombadil).

In his foreward for the first Adventure Zone comic book he accomplished talking more about himself than anything:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Come And See posted:

The dialogue is referencing Adventure Zone, a D&D podcast from the makers of My Brother My Brother And Me (and their dad). That arc stops being good about 2/3 in, when the DM makes it less about his players and more about His Story. So having them gush over the ending is particularly cringe.

Harmon has nothing to do with this product as far as I know. But if you want someone to blame, that person is Patrick Rothfuss, author of The Name Of The Wind and the perpetually procrastinated upon Kingkiller Chronicle "trilogy".

He wrote this and he did it on purpose. He has a habit of expressing his enjoyment or distaste for something through sex (see: The Hobbit or Tom Bombadil).

In his foreward for the first Adventure Zone comic book he accomplished talking more about himself than anything:

ha ha beartato go doink

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The only DnD edition I play is 6.9, ya fahkin nerd losers!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

it even has the ring :allears:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Basketball guy's not the first one to end up down there for messin with God's halo I see.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I just now realized what a good line "OMG IT'S GOD!" is :five:

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Worth noting that Dan's Deathbulge game will be out soon

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1083790/Deathbulge_Battle_of_the_Bands/

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Come And See posted:

i stand corrected, this is the worst comic in the thread

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

This was a terrifying Rocko's Modern Life episode.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Baron von Eevl posted:

My apologies:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Speaking of Dan Harmon.
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1394418070559526912
:yikes:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
If this sentence reads a gibberish to you don't worry! Even when you know what all the made up bitcoin words mean it's still gibberish.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

why is the ditched child the megabus logo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

It's a costume? You know, since Halloween?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's Dara Ó Briain

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's a costume? You know, since Halloween?

yeah. why that costume

turns out it's a Thing for the artist

https://twitter.com/deathbulge/status/1392070683014881280

https://twitter.com/deathbulge/status/1112725303305162753

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He looks like a nice fellow.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

cause it's funny, m8

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

And where is the link for this TRPG Kickstarter page?